Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,468 members, 7,968,302 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:45 AM

Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption (1915 Views)

Alleged $40m Scam: Drama As EFCC Witnesses Deny Dealing With Gej’s Cousin, Wife / Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by maestroferddi: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2015
doctokwus:
But if the two men are married and sleeping together its not corruption? grin grin grin
GEJ taking cluelessness to territories unknown since Feb 2010.
I pity you guys catching at straws.

Jonathan has systematically made you guys to look and sound stupid/absurd.

Now if two men are lying together, the foregoing is a CORRUPTION of morals that stipulates that affection should be between persons of opposite sex.

The above view is encapsulated in the tenets of the two major religions practised in Nigeria, not to talk of the position of African culture on same sex relationship.

You guys should quit embarrassing yourselves, abeg.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by jmaine: 12:44am On Feb 12, 2015
The man clearly said for instance , with respect to our cultural values, sleeping with a fellow man is corruption . . . .i.e moral corruption . . . .

Corruption is a very broad term that goes beyond stealing or embezzlement of public funds . . . .
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by jmaine: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2015
maestroferddi:
I pity you guys catching at straws.

Jonathan has systematically made you guys to look and sound stupid/absurd.

Now if two men are lying together, the foregoing is a CORRUPTION of morals that stipulates that affection should be between persons of opposite sex.

The above view is encapsulated in the tenets of the two major religions practised in Nigeria, not to talk of the position of African culture on same sex relationship.

You guys should quit embarrassing yourselves, abeg.

Thank you, i hit the submit button before seeing you made a similar stance . . . .it seems most antagonist of GEJ are intentionally stupid or they are paid to be perpetually foolish . . . . .
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by Ojiofor: 12:54am On Feb 12, 2015
A police officer that ask for bribe is corrupt=corruption.
A police officer that rob people at gun point is simply an armed robber,a thief=stealing.
Na my own understanding of the matter be that.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by maestroferddi: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2015
jmaine:

Thank you, i hit the submit button before seeing you made a similar stance . . . .it seems most antagonist of GEJ are intentionally stupid or they are paid to be perpetually foolish . . . . .
The enemies of Nigeria will never triumphed over our collective will.

Aside: I am watching a repeat broadcast of TVC's This Morning. This man Lai Mohammed should be called to order. The man is committing serial treason. I hope he remembers that Tinubu will not be there to shield him from possible prosecution.
Re: Do You Agree With Gej's Definition Of Corruption by jmaine: 1:08am On Feb 12, 2015
maestroferddi:
The enemies of Nigeria will never triumphed over our collective will.

Aside: I am watching a repeat broadcast of TVC's This Morning. This man Lai Mohammed should be called to order. The man is committing serial treason. I hope he remembers that Tinubu will not be there to shield him from possible prosecution.

Lai Mohammed has always been one who talks recklessly to justify his pittance as his party publicity secretary

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 State Governments Owe Workers Over 3 Months Salaries – NLC / (live Update) From The University Of Ibadan Polling Units(pics) / GEJ, President Of Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.