Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! (29139 Views)

FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / Live Protest In FUTO Owerri Over Wi-Fi Fee (Photos) / Disclaimer: False News About UNILAG GEOSCIENCE STUDENTS Being Trapped At Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Young03:
Hhahaha...i tire 4 9ja oo
infact i d go
Go where, are you tired of life. Cos until u are tired of life u can't be tired of Naija....
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by ilo04(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
menix:
End time undergraduates...
Am very sure most futo students wuld b planning to take a tea spoon of dat water before writing any paper in their forth coming exams.

Emeka Nwafor go don spray som of d water inside him spare part shop to sell pass dangote.
Ngozi nweke go don use d water cook for Ijele Uba so dat him go do quick marry am..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by soulglo: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
SMH
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
The student's of FUTO just showed the world that no amount of education can expunge their primitive mindsets and premodial orientations.

An institution for technology with supersticious minded students!

These are supposed to be the one's to take Nigeria to the moon abi?

Sorry Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Some guys were forming 'intellectuals' when the news was first promulgated, they claimed it's scientific for water to gush out of trees as if there is one performing such magic @ the back of their father's house.

How can a dry tree that has neva dropped water for decades begin to gush one morning and u call it normal.

O.P, thanks for sheding light to the mystery.

grin grin grin
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Keegan: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
profjustine458:
brock a$$ what has poverty got to do with this?....that's by the way......proudly futoite....2004/2010

Poverty of critical thinking...
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
poverty is bad.

Poverty of the mind is the worst type of poverty because no amount of education can eliminate it.
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
kallmemrB:

U have 2options ..,either u believe this story or u accept ur dp is fake undecided

Choose wisely....

grin
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by BushLord: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
men this is really bad, nigerian under and over graduates are wiseals
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by DjHypno(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
RomanceLander:

Please oh I know I'm dumb but I care not.

I've been asking this same question from time memorial
It's some kinda mystery to me also... If you know about it, enlighten us.
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by ibk4luv(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
story 4 the gods oo ....
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Jchi9876: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
profjustine458:
brock a$$ what has poverty got to do with this?....that's by the way......proudly futoite....2004/2010

O boy u get extra year!!!!!!!!! cheesy shocked shocked
Olodo tins grin
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by mcdonald247(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by mickeymimi: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
God please have mercy on us
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by anonym0us: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
kallmemrB:
I saw pinky so I kinda thought maybe I could be the Brain......hope ur. Night was aiit
she's too black and ugly can't u see her night was horrible
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Muzikluva(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
MizAusta:
Smh... that's how people took their baths with hot water and salt the last time...
grin grin grin "automatic ebola immunity"
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
anonym0us:
she's too black and ugly can't u see her night was horrible

Wow that's too harsh.....she beautiful as she is
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
part of GEJ's political propaganda to deceive people... smh
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by rossi49ja(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Now this is a more plausible explanation than those of our 'eminent scientists and theorists' in the previous threads.
Kudos to my alma mater for grabbing the spotlight at least grin
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by IGBOSON1: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Anyhoooo........water flowing from a public tap in Owerri still amounts to a miracle of sorts to me! lipsrsealed
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
iamord:
can u see education or literacy is not necessarily IQ.. !I knew a professor that drank that salt solution .. what a pity smh
So right. When I heard/saw many so-called educated peeps fall for the rumour I realized some people really need their heads examined.

These kind of things happen only in Africa, black Africa if you may.
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by eyinjuege: 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Op, pishure of the broken pipe or Idontbilivit!

That water is a miracle water from heaven. angry

Dodo grin grin grin grin
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by zeelo2014: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
profjustine458:
Greatest Futoite!!! Might even know u sef
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by kechywillz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
hahahaha! Its already in the news.

Many are on their way to get at least a gulp of the miracle water

So unfortunate it turns out to be borehole water.
I swear,ppl wey book night bus to get to Futo will be disappointed,just only be told its water flowing from a broken pipe,they will lay their anger on the person incharge of that borehole
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by 14DUI(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nigerian gullibly looking for miracles everywhere, i wonder what kind of grey matter is embeded in an average Nigerians head of today. Why won't one idiiot takes the whole Nigeria as his playing field.... Looking for God everywhere when God has revealed to all mankind that he lives in us. Use your mouth to pray to Allah/God in your tongue and he will surely answer you.
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by Kingsimmer(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
NiceMan4:
And eventhough water gushes out from a tree or somewhere else, it has a geographic explanation.

are u sayin water goshing out ma geography book has a geographic explanation
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by netmillionaires(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
LARRYDKING:
Some guys were forming 'intellectuals' when the news was first promulgated, they claimed it's scientific for water to gush out of trees as if there is one performing such magic @ the back of their father's house.

How can a dry tree that has neva dropped water for decades begin to gush one morning and u call it normal.

O.P, thanks for sheding light to the mystery.
i laughed! Was about saying how come we so sure that it was a prank by some guys who inplant a pipe thru d tree when I 1st saw the news. I just don't believe it. Now everything is glaring 4 us to see. My people and their mentality. It is well o.
Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
LOL, miracle river.

Re: Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! by NightHawke: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Finally logical reasoning prevails. Turns out to be item no.5

In a school of technology i would have expected a more scientific approach to this than this nonsense.

1. What type of tree is this

2. How deep can its its secondary and tap root go

3. How much fluid can it absorb

4. Is there a naturally occurring water body nearby

5. Is their an existing borehole line leaking water nearby

6.What is the formation around this tree

7. Could it be sitting on a geyser

8. Is the sub surface rock mass experiencing any high water pressure

9. Source for geological study

10. More questions requiring scientific and engineering study makes sense to me than these lopsided miracle definition in a school of engineering

PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF THE ABOVE AND EXPEL ALL THOSE BRAINLESS STUDENTS FROM MY ALMA MATER.

Damn for crying out loud this is 2015 for goodness sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) / Who Else Did This? / Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.