Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Real Cause Of Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Cause Of Divorce (627 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Cause Of Divorce by btaliat(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2015
For weeks now, this topic has been haunting my mind. I do wonder why most of the so called lovers break up despite the proclaimed love at the onset of their courtship. I keep on imagining what could have caused a divorce in once a happy relationship. Then I found what I think should be responsible for this ignoble act.

There is a bit confussion between "love who you marry and marry who you love". The misapplication of these dicta explain why rifts are so common among both dating and married lovers. It is not a gainsaying to conclude that 90% singles nowadays will cite inability to "see" true lovers. But the question is "is there any true lover in existence? To your surprise NO is the answer.

What I think would solve the issue of breaking up or divorce is the application of "love who you marry rather than "marry who you love". This explains why the marriage of most of our parents lasts even for almost decades. All though they fight, they solve it amicably. The reason is that they love who they marry not the other way round. Ask majority of them how they met or started their relationship, they wil tell you they hardly know each other, they just met maybe through friends or maybe a case in which father introduces suitor to his daughter.

They started the love and in small time, got married, then started assessing each other's behaviour, therefore end up love and respect each other's weakness and strength. But if "you marry who you love", what wil happen if the love fades because to be sincere love fades.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of Divorce by falconey(m): 12:19am On Feb 12, 2015
great write up
Re: The Real Cause Of Divorce by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: The Real Cause Of Divorce by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 12, 2015
*crossed legs *

It's true.
Re: The Real Cause Of Divorce by ronald4lif(m): 12:44am On Feb 12, 2015
Our parents married for love, today people marry for individual interest. They had a relationship then but what we have today is partnership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Cause Of Divorce by btaliat(m): 12:51am On Feb 12, 2015
falconey:
great write up
Optimall:
*crossed legs *
It's true.

So not only me never sleep?
Re: The Real Cause Of Divorce by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2015
When people marry for wrong reasons,wrong things is bound to happen..
Re: The Real Cause Of Divorce by fyneboi79(m): 6:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmm! Really good tot.

(1) (Reply)

Five Health Benefits Of Sleeping N@ked...please Read Surprising Health Facts! / Why I Regret Whenever I Hurt Girls / I Told Her The Truth But She Is Mad At Mr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.