Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:36 AM

[photos] Olusegun Obasanjo Launches His Controversial Book In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [photos] Olusegun Obasanjo Launches His Controversial Book In London (835 Views)

Dino Melaye Launches His Anti-corruption Book, Patience Jonathan, Saraki Attend / Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Olusegun Obasanjo Launches His Controversial Book In London by badassProdigy(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Former Nigerian president, Olusegun Obasanjo is not one to be stopped or discouraged easily. While his book, My Watch was banned from being sold in Nigeria, Obasanjo was not deterred as he has taken the book launch to
London where it will not be banned. To launch his controversial book, which got many politicians running helter skelter to the court to prevent the book from being released, Obasanjo got the support of Royal African
Society.

1 Share

Re: [photos] Olusegun Obasanjo Launches His Controversial Book In London by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2015
Very wise baba,he wants the world to read his book

but Sir u are part of the country prob....u have no respect for the office u once ruled

Although Mr Incompetent is ruling atm but that doesn't give u the right to insult his office
Re: [photos] Olusegun Obasanjo Launches His Controversial Book In London by englishmart(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2015
wow! Very huge turn-up.....
That his book he didn't write himself

1 Like

Re: [photos] Olusegun Obasanjo Launches His Controversial Book In London by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2015
D guy is a coward and a ba*stard, he shld come out to say where he belongs. Instead of hiding behind buhari and jona forming "messiah"
Re: [photos] Olusegun Obasanjo Launches His Controversial Book In London by nzeadachie: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2015
BAD MARKET
Re: [photos] Olusegun Obasanjo Launches His Controversial Book In London by dridowu: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Please where can i get "My Watch"
I need to read this book
Re: [photos] Olusegun Obasanjo Launches His Controversial Book In London by badassProdigy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D guy is a coward and a ba*stard, he shld come out to say where he belongs. Instead of hiding behind buhari and jona forming "messiah"
dats hw a mature old man shld act : i fink...

(1) (Reply)

Its Impossible To Islamise Nigeria:....dr Osagie Ehanire / Boko Haram Attacks Chad For The First Time / Ambode Mental Illness: Candidate Denies Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.