Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,252 members, 7,964,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Dog's Life... - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog's Life... (15355 Views)

Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog's Life... by cbay(f): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Picture of Chloe passing a submission test.
Can't wait to see her litter

Second pix is the second mating session with an alpha male. This picture does this male no justice.

2 Likes

Re: My Dog's Life... by asids55: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
cbay:
Picture of Chloe passing a submission test.
Can't wait to see her litter

Second pix is the second mating session with an alpha male. This picture does this male no justice.

no updates on your pups?
Re: My Dog's Life... by miremoses(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
asids55:

no updates on your pups?
she said her dog didnt conceive after that particular matin
Re: My Dog's Life... by dochman779: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
miremoses:
she said her dog didnt conceive after that particular matin

how many times was it mated
Re: My Dog's Life... by miremoses(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
dochman779:

how many times was it mated
i dunno.
Re: My Dog's Life... by ENIGMA24(m): 1:20am On Apr 12, 2016
cbay:
Chloe has been feeling sick for 3 days. She doesn't eat anything. I have given her every thing yet she just dey form. It's very annoying. She only takes raw egg and custard.

I might sell her off if my bills continue to rise. cry
Dogs r not easy to raise especially these so called pedegree dogs. angry they just don't like blending into society like our mongrel brethren cheesy

Please what drug can u administer to help her regain health.

I no get money to go vet place abeg.
G.w.s Chloe........ cry
Re: My Dog's Life... by cbay(f): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2016
miremoses:
i dunno.

Bro. The mating didn't work last time. Don't know why actually but I lost a good 20k and that really freaked me out cry
Re: My Dog's Life... by cbay(f): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Okay so on the 14th of March I noticed my dog bleeding lightly.. Alas! Heat grin so i started counting down 9 - 11 days to know when she'll be ready. by this time Chloe's childhood boyfriend had come of age at 1yr and 2 months. So its time to let him get his fair share of national cake grin

The thing I love about Jeff Chloes male mate is that the dog is an excellent guard dog. very territorial and can ready situations very well. The dog respects only my husband since he raised them togther until he was about 6 months. Jeff is a native South African Boerboel.

So on the 11th day I woke up one morning and heard chloe screaming. What's going on I ran out quickly only to see them fully knotted and in the thick of unholiness grin cheesy

Me I happy sha no be small. Na so dem con dey do the time for about 4 - 5 times within the last week of March.
Now her heat is over and I'm seriously hoping and praying that the whole exercise worked because I seriously need an offspring from the male (fantastic dog. No atom of fear!)

Please who knows when i'll start seeing signs of pregnancy. I'm getting tired already

Mating happened between 20th - 27th.

1 Like

Re: My Dog's Life... by miremoses(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
cbay:
Okay so on the 14th of March I noticed my dog bleeding lightly.. Alas! Heat grin so i started counting down 9 - 11 days to know when she'll be ready. by this time Chloe's childhood boyfriend had come of age at 1yr and 2 months. So its time to let him get his fair share of national cake grin

The thing I love about Jeff Chloes male mate is that the dog is an excellent guard dog. very territorial and can ready situations very well. The dog respects only my husband since he raised them togther until he was about 6 months. Jeff is a native South African Boerboel.

So on the 11th day I woke up one morning and heard chloe screaming. What's going on I ran out quickly only to see them fully knotted and in the thick of unholiness grin cheesy

Me I happy sha no be small. Na so dem con dey do the time for about 4 - 5 times within the last week of March.
Now her heat is over and I'm seriously hoping and praying that the whole exercise worked because I seriously need an offspring from the male (fantastic dog. No atom of fear!)

Please who knows when i'll start seeing signs of pregnancy. I'm getting tired already

Mating happened between 20th - 27th.
i also pray this one works sis,as for the preg..Be expecting signs from 2-3 wks or more...
Re: My Dog's Life... by wizi44(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
where are the puppies or did Chloe not also conceive this time again undecidedwhere are the puppies or did Chloe not also conceive this time again

Re: My Dog's Life... by rumenase(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
nice thread please come and continue
Re: My Dog's Life... by vinnyoku(f): 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
Boerboel pups available for sale. 80k

Re: My Dog's Life... by vinnyoku(f): 2:15pm On May 06, 2018
8weeks old boerboel puppies available for sale 80k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / How To Identify A Pure GSD For A Newbies / Join The Biggest Pet Store In Nigeria On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.