Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,729 members, 7,933,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

Best Place To Learn Web Deisgn In Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Place To Learn Web Deisgn In Lagos (861 Views)

Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student / The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Learn Web Deisgn In Lagos by tonchi(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2015
I want to start a website but i want to learn web design from scratch to enable me design the page to my taste. Please where can i find a good web design training academy in Lagos?
Re: Best Place To Learn Web Deisgn In Lagos by AkinseteK(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
I can train you on website development on a One on One training. The courses for Website development includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA and WORDPRESS. Others Include SQL, TWITTER BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING and how to Converting your website to Android Application on a one on one training. you can call me on 08034089466.for us to discuss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Place To Learn Web Deisgn In Lagos by wman(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2015
tonchi:
I want to start a website but i want to learn web design from scratch to enable me design the page to my taste. Please where can i find a good web design training academy in Lagos?

NIIT in Lagos is very good but they are quite expensive.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, check us out on https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: Best Place To Learn Web Deisgn In Lagos by tonchi(m): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Thank you guys, Akinsetek i'd call you this week. Hope you're not expensive
Re: Best Place To Learn Web Deisgn In Lagos by thewebcraft(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
tonchi:

Need a Professional well here I am.
Send me a mail [lucky@chroniclesoft.com]

(1) (Reply)

Java | Formatting Computer Console Output / Professionally Designed Android App For Your Website At Affordable Rate / How Internet Booking Engine Usefull For Travel Intermediaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.