Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son (5519 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today With This Cute Pic / Today Is Patoranking's Mum Birthday / Davido Shares Cute Pic Of His Step-mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by mikron(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2015
Wow, both looking lovely. The resemblance on Patoranking’s son is just too striking.

Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by floragregs(f): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2015
I still dey wonder whether na him first wet dream at 15 him take born this pikin! It's nice to be a young parent though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Mimienudles(f): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Lovely! ... She looks healthy. Cute son
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
handsome boy
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by englishmart(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
cute.....
But celebrities lie too much.

Patoranking was born on may 1990. (i.e 24yrs old.) but he has a 10 year old son. undecided how can he reconcile this?
He wasn't a celeb 10yrs ago. So he couldn't have possibly had a child at 14..

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by zubby29(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2015
mom and son looks jst like him,but y leave out the mom of d child?it would have bin a perfect picture
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by ammyluv2002(f): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
cute.....

Patoranking was born on may 1990. (i.e 24yrs old.) but he has a 10 year old son. undecided how can he reconcile this?
Smart cool
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by danbrowndmf(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
cute.....

hez 25.dat boy is 8years. what abt jesse jagz who had his baby at the age of 19
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Deejavuu(f): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Op get your facts right!

That isn't patoranking's son..That's his younger brother.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
Op get your facts right!

Hmmmm..... Where did u get ur own fact from?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by wemmieslim(f): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Awww.....the boy is a cutie wink
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by englishmart(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hez 25.dat boy is 8years. what abt jesse jagz who had his baby at the age of 19
that baby is 10yrs old. Make your research. And patoranking will be 25 by may.

Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by mirexxx(f): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
cute.....

my uncle impregnated a girl at 14 smiley

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by englishmart(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
that's one in a million. But your uncle na fast striker o cheesy
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by mirexxx(f): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
that's one in a million. But your uncle na fast striker o cheesy
he's 47 now. she aborted sha smiley
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by englishmart(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
he's 47 now. she aborted sha smiley
damn! It would have made more sense if she didn't abort....
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by mirexxx(f): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
damn! It would have made more sense if she didn't abort....
lols u know village life na smiley she wasn't ready 2 have a child at such age
if he was 14 just imagine how old she would have been
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
is he the son or not? they look alike
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by sheabutter1: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok.

Besides,

Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and control of dry skin. For your home delivery from our online store. Visit. : http:// www .konga.com/concepticalsheabutter 

Please rearrange the website by closing the space.
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Zaikon(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
Op get your facts right!

lol Pato rankin family i hail u
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Zaikon(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
happy Posting
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by ellahzy(f): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
The Shoe dey shack dat pikin oo
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by mirexxx(f): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Zaikon:
happy Posting
posting wah? undecided
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Zaikon(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
posting wah? undecided
Posting ur Uncle dat fires @ 14
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by mirexxx(f): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Zaikon:
Posting ur Uncle dat fires @ 14
why u con carry d matter 4 head na abeg drop am! av a nyc day!
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=26pt]I WAS HERE[/size]
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by englishmart(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
lols u know village life na smiley she wasn't ready 2 have a child at such age
if he was 14 just imagine how old she would have been
yyayay. But don't forget she could still be older than him
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by danbrowndmf(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
that baby is 10yrs old. Make your research. And patoranking will be 25 by may.

bro dnt let ous take panadol on someone else headache.but dt dude is nt up to 10,dou i knw patoranking shuld b around 28 to 29yrs phyno 33 claiming 29yrs
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
cute.....

Don't mind the rumour mongers. The boy is actually his younger brother and not his son. But he treats him like a son.
#that's all#
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by FrontPageBoy: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
Its true. That's his son. I don't know why it's so hard for you people to believe it.
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
videpo of patoranking straffn the boy's mama wen he was 14 or idonbilivit
Re: Checkout This Cute Pic Of Patoranking’s Mum And His Son by axortedbabe(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
And who is rapharanking..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Hemsworth Shares Photos From $30,000 Per Week Private Island In Fiji / Former Nigerian Model,yinka Olonode (MTN Shy Guy Ad) , Commits Suicide In The US / Cardi B Nearly Exposes Her Private Part As While Posing With offset At Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.