Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating During Examination?...how? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating During Examination?...how? (630 Views)

See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras / The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating During Examination?...how? by DanceVille: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Back In Primary school...
There was a day we're doing computer science examination back in primary school and that's the subject I resent most back then.
As we're writing, I saw one of my friend almost done with the questions and I started doing "Copy and Paste"..
Along the way, Our mistress caught me and I was transferred to another Seat row....

What about you Guys?
Add Yours!
Re: Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating During Examination?...how? by lomaxx: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Never cheated in any form. Never copied in an exam. In an exam hall, even if you're my brother, I don't know you.

The result? People say I don't want others to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating During Examination?...how? by ayodijex(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lool..the one i remember is one maths exam,it was the same maths teacher that invigilated,i and my close friend sat side by side and he didnt bother seperating us..exam started and after catching us talking and series of warning,he finally collected our scripts....some days later after marking,we had a class and he looked at my score and said what if you had finished? :-D
Re: Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating During Examination?...how? by felai: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Have I ever been caught?
Hmmm, I have.
This is one incidence I will not forget anytime soon, it happened in my first semester exam in final year.
Was caught with a "mega chip" which I was about utilizing but still passed d course though.
But To cut short story long, I never graduated from the school.

#Saynotoexammalpractice

Better Dayz Ahead.
Re: Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating During Examination?...how? by dharay99: 9:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Should in case... grin

(1) (Reply)

Reprint Your Jamb Slip Here / UNILORIN 2015-2016 Part-time Pre-degree Form Is Out Call_07063701872 / STUDY IN USA- Get Admission For Coming Intake 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.