Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,718 members, 7,948,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Kayla Mueller‘s Heart Breaking Letter: A Message To Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayla Mueller‘s Heart Breaking Letter: A Message To Nigerian (508 Views)

Some Heart-breaking Photos From The Biafran War. (graphic pics) / ISIS Hostage Kayla Mueller’s Touching Letter To Family During Captivity / Buhari`s Heart Touching Speech.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kayla Mueller‘s Heart Breaking Letter: A Message To Nigerian by oshoademola1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
THE SALIENT MESSAGES FROM KAYLA

Nigeria is in a state of tensed political dispensation and the only thing we need now is God. For Nigeria as a country “has come to a place in experience where, in every sense of the word, she needs to surrender herself to her creator b/c literally there was no else….+ by God + by prayers Nigeria will feel tenderly cradle in freefall”.

We should remember that united we stand and divided we fall. We need all Nigerians to come together in unity. We should not allow rivalry emanating from ethnicity, religion and GREED to break our great Country. “The gift that is each one of you + the person I could + could not be if you were not a part of my life, my family, my support.”

At this crucial time of our dear country, our leaders should think about our women (girls, children and mothers) who because of this rivalry and partisans politics had experienced bitterness, rape and death. They should think about posterity and allow peace to remain. “I have asked these women to support you; please seek their advice. If you have not done so already, [redacted] can contact [redacted] who may have a certain level of experience with these people.”

We did not know that Nigeria will still be in the state of “comma”. We thought the country would become our haven in a short time at the transition to democracy. Unemployment, erratic power supply, insurgency and corruption are our experiences. Despite all these, let us remain stronger than ever and NEVER give in no matter how long it takes for we shall experience freedom in the end. “None of us could have known it would be this long but know I am also fighting from my side in the ways I am able + I have a lot of fight left inside of me. I am not breaking down + I will not give in no matter how long it takes.”

About Kayla

Kayla Mueller was born in Prescott, Arizona, United States.

She attended Tri City College Prep. She reportedly demonstrated an interest in aid and human rights work during her high school years, as a member of the Save Darfur Coalition. She received several awards for volunteering with groups like AmeriCorps and Big Brothers Big Sisters.

She graduated from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff in 2009 and went on to work for humanitarian aid groups in both Israel and the West Bank, and in Dharamsala, India, where she taught English to Tibetan refugees before returning to Arizona to work at an HIV/AIDS clinic and volunteer at a woman's shelter.

Mueller relocated to the Turkish-Syrian border in December 2012 to help Syrian refugees, working with the Danish Refugee Council and the aid group Support to Life.

She was taken by Islamic State while leaving a hospital in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo in August 2013.

She was killed in a retaliatory air strike conducted by Jordanian planes on Syria. She was 26 years old at the time of her death. Her death was confirmed by Barack Obama 10th February, 2015 in a press release.

Above all, she was 26years before her demise but her exemplary achievements had been great. She touched lives beyond border. Remember, your legacy will count after demise. May Her Gentle Soul Rest in Peace

http://easyaccesstolife..com/2015/02/kayla-muellers-heartbreaking-letter.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

PVC Distribution: INEC Decries Poor Response In Abuja / Stop Saying Thank You On Social Media & Say Something Meaningful! By Ian Anderso / 24 Hour Curfew Imposed On Gombe After Boko Haram Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.