Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview (1345 Views)

Buhari's Aljazeera Interview And The Biafran Question: A Nigerian's Perspective / They're Back: Boko Haram's Return Under Buhari...aljazeera / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by Sunky200: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Honesty I'm loving this election extension for without it Buhari won't have had the opportunity to speak to Aljazeera. Imagine what Nigerians who listen to this interview are saying...

The Nigerians Reactions to Buhari's Aljazeera
interview..

"I think his words are genuine. He's the kind of person Nigeria needs. Very unapologetic"
Onyeka Nwelue

"He is disciplined and meticulous, he has just
explained why they took drastic measures during
their time. I am blown away by the sincerity in his eyes when he accepted responsibility for their actions in government. And they say he is incoherent? God he only has an accent and we all have" - Ukamaka Olisakwe

"A true leader" - Tope Fasua

"There is no decent, reasonable and honest Nigerian who won't love this man" - Ajayi Carter

"GEJ should be the one scared of debating this man. I am sure this extension may turn out to be a blessing in disguise for Buhari" - Mazi Nwonmu

"I didn't find flaws in this interview as his detractors have been saying" - James Namo

"Sai Baba, he is handsome and eloquent, now I wish I had a Hausa accent. Sai Buhari " - Sarah Akere

"When the head is right, people will fall behind him" Seni Olagbaju

I missed both presidential candidates interview though, you know PHCN doing

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Those calling this man an illiterate should hide their heads in shame

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by espn(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
He is the chosen one.. ME

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by stebell(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
OP, give us the original quotes frm where yu took dis favourable lines jus to score some points for the jihadist Buhari.

I bet yu, Buhari and all yu Janjaweeeds will cry for the fourth tym.

7 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fraud
Forger
Terror Suppoter
Murderer
Arrogant

And mostly ...ILLITERATE.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by kent79: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm.....
Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by dunkem21(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nigerians worship mediocrity.

Chai
Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by RedArrow: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
I watch him live.

He was on point.

If you think otherwise, feel free to tell us what he said wrong.

Sai Buahri

dunkem21:
Nigerians worship mediocrity.

Chai

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by RedArrow: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
I rushed home to see him talk.

I will still want him to feature in a debate though.
Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by dunkem21(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
RedArrow:
I watch him live.

He was on point.

If you think otherwise, feel free to tell us what he said wrong.

Sai Buahri

Oh, I didn't watch it.

In which areas was he outstanding? ..Corruption? ..and what did he actually say?

Do we tell CNN to organize the debate
Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by njuwo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Politics talk don tire me, make e come and go make i hear word. Psychiatric hospital wey dey my backiyard na so the mad men dey transfer blow to each other everyday sake of say one no one join the other support change, i no know which change, whether na 5 naira change abi change of predicament i no know.
Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by lacasa: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
The Chosen One

#Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=28pt]KOKAN AYE[/size]

I HAVE DECIDED......
#GEJTILL2019

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerians Reactions To Buhari's Aljazeera Interview by sammyj: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari / Exposed! How Secret Cult Members Holding Abia Hostage Pls Share,comment And Pass / OBAS CAN'T GUARANTEE VOTES for GEJ –South West People's Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.