Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,268 members, 7,964,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Murder Of Jonbenet Ramsey - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Of Jonbenet Ramsey (1001 Views)

Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) / D'banj's Heartfelt Message On The Murder Of UNIPORT Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Murder Of Jonbenet Ramsey by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2006
Is anyone out there following the story of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey in the USA. The child beauty queen was found dead in her family home on 26th December 1996 and no one was arrested for the murder until last week when an American man was arrested in Thailand in connection with the murder.

He claimed responsibility for the murder and even gave graphic details of the murder scene, but his ex-wife claims he was with her on the night of the murder.

Do you think the girl's parents has something to do with the murder, even though they have been accused in the past for having a hand in the murder?

Why did it take so long for the authorities to get this man?
Re: Murder Of Jonbenet Ramsey by Eastcoast(f): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2006
If i'm rite, The authorities did not get the man, he confessed to have commited the murder. Many people believe his just paranoid or seeking attention and money.
Re: Murder Of Jonbenet Ramsey by Eurphoria(f): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2006
Yeah adeniyi i am following the story,well this is a real shame, because the cops cocked up from the start just making the Ramseys the sole suspects and not following leads. Atleast 4 men were suspects and were in close proximity to their residence. I really dont know what to make of this anymore, i personally dont think this man has anything to do with it, and there is something more sinister at play here, i beleive this story will remain unsolved for a long long time and i am smelling many rats in the police and there could have being a peadophlie ring involved here.(just my thot) seems like a delibrate attempt by the police to make the trails which they clearly had go stale or maybe just plain old incompetence. Whichever way i hope they find the real killer(s).

(1) (Reply)

White People Scam Me,should I Revenge Back / Housewife Kills Husband Over N10 / Burkina Faso Jails Nigerian Woman Over Vulture Voodoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.