Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) (38997 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by gurunlocker: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
And how many Buhari's supporters have you seen killing people?
Lol.... are u basket mouth sister cos ur post sounds funny and I know its funny to u also
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by tolexy007(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
and where is Danjuma now? to come and warn dem
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by emilyking77: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
upto I looked at the draft that said $5555 , I be certain that...my... neighbours mother woz actualy erning money in their spare time on their apple laptop. . there dads buddy started doing this less than sixteen months and at present took care of the loans on there home and bought a new Cadillac . browse around this web-site............W­W­W.J­O­B­S­Y­E­L­P.C­O­M

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by tonte(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
seen? none, 2011 post election violence that killed over 800 people was carried out by.....who's supporters again?
burning of campaign buses and chants of sai buhari was carried out by who's supporters? if there was just 1 human being at the time of burning those buses who tried to stop them because he was a GEJ supporter what do you think would have happened to him/her...? in as much as you like mr general buhari, you should also acknowledge that he has lots of violent supporters who don't waste time showing what their capabilities are

Pweetyradiance:
And how many Buhari's supporters have you seen killing people?
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by juniormusa(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Illiteracy at it's peak
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by tolexy007(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
olas24u:

AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari’s first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.
Guy, go for Malaria treatment b4 it bcome worst

2 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Coolguy89(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up!... You this savage booharist, Go and tell your brothers not to kill innocent souls. Did I hear you say no muslim will ever think of doing that... You must be a twerp.
Like Buhari like supporter. angry
vry childish of you,anyway we wil stil march Buhari 0sinbajo to Aso rock and kick jona to otueke
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by olas24u(f): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
tolexy007:

Guy, go for Malaria treatment b4 it bcome worst

Vote GMB grin
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by thewarrior72: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you see?... I WAS SAYING THIS YESTERDAY AND SOME e-touts and urchins were attacking me, Buhari's supporters are just too violent, not just on the streets but also online(Nairaland).

Buhari'S supporters killed hundreds of people last time and they are still threatening to do the same this time around, Why won't they be violent? ; when Buhari himself is an embodiment of violence and fanatism. Just because AIT said the truth about their illiterate demigod. angry
Bunch of savages

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Obascoetubi: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
And this severussnape/ snake above me, aren't you always tired of spamming every thread you set ur eyes on ?
Back to the topic, thats a political propaganda, no muslim in the north will ever think of doing such as they are all in support of unity and progress in nigeria. So shame on y'all.

[size=18pt]Sai BUHARI[/size]
what of muslim terrorist(boko haram) can u tell me how many ppl buhari's supporters killed last election? dont worry, they wl kill one of ur family & ur eyes wl fully opened

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by nalegloria: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
My dear, the next five minutes can change your life!
Give a chance to your good luck.
Read this article, please!
Move to a better life!
We make profit on the Internet since 1998!
........... www.Moneykin.Com
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Boko-haram part 2 is out for their evil plans,

Notherners should know it now that we are no longer in the year 2013 nor 2014,
We are now in 2015 and any nonsense action from them wil be revise to them in 100 folds.

No more sit and watch,
Notherners will be sweep away with their own so called apc broom.
Hmm
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Keegan: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
A former Minister of Aviation, Chief
Femi Fani-Kayode, has alleged that
President Goodluck Jonathan would
attempt to split the country, if he
does not win the 2015 general
elections.
The former minister said the
President has divided the Nigeria
Governors’ Forum (NGF).
He said the interference of the
Presidency in the internal affairs and
the subsequent division of the NGF
were part of a game plan and a “clear
indication that should President
Goodluck Jonathan lose next election,
he will plot for the division of the
country”.
Fani-Kayode, who addressed
reporters yesterday in Minna, the
Niger State capital, wondered why a
loser of an election would declare
himself the winner because he
enjoyed the backing of the
Presidency, thereby splitting the NGF.
Fani-Kayide expressed optimism that
opposition parties would terminate
the continued reign of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) in the next
general elections.
The former minister, however, said
the nation should prepare for a
possible attempt to split the country
when the PDP government fails at the
poll.
He said: “It is only in Nigeria that a
loser with the backing of the
Presidency can declare himself the
winner, leading to the splitting of NGF.
This is a prerequisite for 2015. When
the President is defeated, he will
declare himself winner, the same way
it happened in the NGF. He will try to
split the country the same way he did
to the NGF.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/
news/2015-jonathan-ll-divide-nigeria-
says-fani-kayode/
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by criminalmindz: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
mad COWS THREATENING HUMAN BEINGS
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by emonye6(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari supporters should be ban for life dey are nuisance to the country @ large ,barshers are highly welcome,dat is wat u get after saying d truth.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Laid2001: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
That Letter does not look teal to Me.
1. The Arabic phrase has nothing to do with Youth Organisation. It mean "He teaches Man what he know not"
2. The encircle part looks like cut and paste on the other part of the letter

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Coolguy89:
vry childish of you,anyway we wil stil march Buhari 0sinbajo to Aso rock and kick jona to otueke
Very stupid of you... Your demigod is killing innocent souls and you can't see that, in fact, you support him to kill more.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by M4gunners: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
GEJ will win and nothing will happened.They can only kill their people like they use to do.Keep marching the old Soldier.

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by gidjah(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Though i resinsly support Buhari, but i need to ask this lady few questions ;are you sure you r treky from the east ?do you live in the north ?have u ever lived up north before ?if you have never lived in the north for say like 6years and above pls i wouldnt not mind forgiving you ma. But if you actually lived in the north for up to dat number of years , . . . Chai chai chai!!;-(:->
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.
And this severussnape/ snake above me, aren't you always tired of spamming every thread you set ur eyes on ?
Back to the topic, thats a political propaganda, no muslim in the north will ever think of doing such as they are all in support of unity and progress in nigeria. So shame on y'all.

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Remii(m): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Unfortunately GEJ did not respond to question on SS militants' violent comment either, smh
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Pweetyradiance(f): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
princehrt:
many of them mumu
I hardly insult people but I think it will be a pleasure to say u a blocked headed fool,to hell with u ingrate. can't u put ur point across without insulting me? monkey
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Invalid comments
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
The rate at which media has been used to discredit and turn the people against the govt.

I hope Nigerians don't regret cause this is similar to Libya and Egypt.

Now they Libya is regretting after truncating a government in the right direction with a campaign and propaganda of offering them change.

Nigeria for the first time has strengthened democracy and created policies working to transform every sector but distracted cause of terror.

This is also evident in the recent reports forecasting nigeria as a third fastest growing economy in the world not minding the dwindling oil prices, our local prints didn't make it a headline as their false propaganda says otherwise.

This is a blackmail and international politics against Nigerian nation and GEJ.

I only hope that our people take a U turn and reason with the voice of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by kuzee(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Too bad.

why be say na only females de get likes pass males..
una wicked o..
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by badmrkt(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
olas24u:

AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari’s first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known.
slave deffending her master as if her life depends on it...nice job

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Rawani:
Scam.

The next thing for the PDP is to arrange a bombing of AIT facilities, send the military in, then tell Nigerians that elections cannot still hold as there are domestic security issues, and the security agencies are too busy tackling it, to protect innocent Nigerians.

Meanwhile our soldiers are playing ludo in front of opposition member's houses.

lwkmd......l don laugh taya..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
A youth organisation under the aegis of Coalition Northern Nigeria Muslim Youths (CONNMY) have threatened to “extinguish” the presence of Daar Communications (franchise owner of African Independent Television [AIT] network, Raypower FM network and Daarsat) from northern Nigeria if Generla Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) fails to triumph at the forthcoming Saturday, March 28, 2015.
The group issued the threat via a letter dated Tuesday, February 10. 2015 and signed by one Abdulkadir Idris, the spokesman for CONNMY.

Citing perceived hate messages broadcast by the station(s), the group warned that it “will not sit wand watch AIT destroy the image that General Buhari has spent the last 50 years building with integrity and honour,” threatening that nothing can save the media house from the “violent and drastic extinction” coming its way.

embarassed embarassed

Niger Delta militants have threatened to take up arms again if President Goodluck Jonathan failed to win in the coming February 14 presidential election.

The former militants spoke when they met with the Bayelsa State Governor Seriake Dickson on Friday. They said Jonathan’s re-election was not negotiable.

Addressing the audience, a leader of the militant, popularly known as Boyloaf flayed the attack on the President in some northern states, saying nobody or group of persons had the monopoly of violence.

Boyloaf, who contended that there was nothing like one Nigeria, said the only thing binding Nigeria’s unity was the oil.

He believed that President Jonathan would win the election, but however noted that if the North out of desperation for power took power from their kinsman, the people of the Niger Delta would take their oil back.

The ex-warlord said, “We are Nigerians but not one Nigeria; what brings us together is oil. The North wants to use insecurity excuse to push out our own.

“One thing I can assure you is that though I am retired, I am not tired. We can go back to the struggle. We own the resources and they are saying we do not have the right to rule. I will assure you that we must collect our oil back. If they take back power from us, we will take back our oil. Let us fight this last fight and I tell you the Devil is a liar.”

He stressed the need for oneness of purpose among the people, urging them to keep their grudges apart and endeavour to tackle the present challenges facing the Ijaws.

On his part, another militant leader, Mujahid Dokubo-Asari lamented the alleged intimidation being meted out to the people of Ijaw stock in Nigeria, saying the people could not take it anymore.

He said, “For every Goliath, God created a David. For every Pharoah, there is a Moses. We are going to war. Everyone of you should go and fortify yourself,’’ he said.

He advised those at the meeting to be ready for the battle ahead and declared that Jonathan would win reelection.

Dokubo-Asari, who condemned the attack on Jonathan by supporters of the opposition candidate maintained that the survival of the Ijaw nation rested in the hands of the militants gathered at the meeting.

Addressing the former militant leaders, who converged on the Banquet Hall, Government House, Yenagoa, Dickson called on them and their estimated 30,000 foot soldiers as well as the Ijaw nation to be united in their support for the re-election of Jonathan.(Source)

Two sides of the same coin.

So it has come to this...calls for violence, calls for people's death, calls for extingushment.

This is an appeal to all Nigerians

We have already had one civil war.

If you want to go back there....fine....

BUT I AIN'T GOING BACK THERE....NOR ARE MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS.

Please everyone threatening violence....whither North or South....should leave the rest of us alone. Somalia is a country in East Africa.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by legendsilver(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30669941][/quote]there is no way Sai Buhari is going to loose the election. So shut the hell up and stay calm so that you will see how #march4Buhari will win the elections.

#ihavedecided to vote and #march4Buhari come march28m
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by duni04(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
When Jonathan's National Broadcasting Commission is turning a blind eye to all the hate messages and broadcasts AIT has been disseminating, people will obviously react and take laws into their hands. These people should go and read up on the influence of TV and Radio in the genocide in Rewanda. Most of the people!e that were convicted for that Genocide were media practishioners, radio and TV personalities that went on Air and incited hatred and violence, Like AIT has been doing recently.
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by piagetskinner(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Boko harams in disguise
Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by pappilo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
This shit faker than a N10,000 note.

And AIT put their stamp on it to give it some air of authenticity.

Jonathan must have paid Dokpesi some major figures

Bloodclat.

1 Like

Re: "Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) by monthee: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you see?... I WAS SAYING THIS YESTERDAY AND SOME e-touts and urchins were attacking me, Buhari's supporters are just too violent, not just on the streets but also online(Nairaland).

Buhari'S supporters killed hundreds of people last time and they are still threatening to do the same this time around, Why won't they be violent? ; when Buhari himself is an embodiment of violence and fanatism. Just because AIT said the truth about their illiterate demigod. angry
Bunch of savages

tell dem oo,mst times I wonder if buhari so called supporters are Nigerians,cos I wonder were dey are wen he was vomitng about blood share in last election,still after dat some idiots like him still go out telling me buhari 2015,mteeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How The Economy fared Under Yaradua With Oil @ $40/barrel And The Reality Today / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out / Reason Why I Cannot Sack Yakubu Mahmood As INEC Chairman - Buhari Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.