Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,676 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3003098 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Babe wts good .. Where have u been hiding ?

This thread is so dry and boring these days...just strolling and viewing threads silently
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ok sir smiley i get u now ,, didnt want to derail the thread any further ..thats Y i asked u here
lol..... you no want derailer for your thread
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ok sir smiley i get u now ,, didnt want to derail the thread any further ..thats Y i asked u here
hmmm...for your mind abi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Swiri how's you? Missed you undecided kiss kiss

I'm good and you? Missed you plenty plenty
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You fit add one join self
Wey she dey take me for granted. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
redgem:

This thread is so dry and boring these days...just strolling and viewing threads silently
haba.... check the poster before the poster that post before the poster after me...and tell me what you think about his signature.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
He try o. If it were those lecturers that taught me.....Just go start looking for money to pay extension school fees. grin

You don't believe me? sad
Hmmmm... We have some lenient lecturers sha..

Trust me, if it was Dr. Mrs N, forget am.. Na extra year be that cheesy cheesy. We dread that lady like a venom, and funny enough, she isn't a Nigerian cheesy cheesy.

Also, if it was Prof. O, *singing*
Come back next year grin grin..

Believe undecided undecided? I believe only your pocket lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wey she dey take me for granted. sad
Sleekyshuga is it true?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Okies .
One more....
. My female crush is ishilo ve if i was a guy i'll go for her .. Dont ask y smiley
Female crush? Okay o. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tomfrench:
hmmm...for your mind abi
Hian tom wetin nau... smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Female crush? Okay o. lipsrsealed

Yes u took the bait chai lol smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hmmmm... We have some lenient lecturers sha..

Trust me, if it was Dr. Mrs N, forget am.. Na extra year be that cheesy cheesy. We dread that lady like a venom, and funny enough, she isn't a Nigerian cheesy cheesy.

Also, if it was Prof. O, *singing*
Come back next year grin grin..

Believe undecided undecided? I believe only your pocket lipsrsealed
Lol! Na God save you. You don't want to disqualify yourself from that promise right? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yes u took the bait chai lol smh
Which bait? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Type dullardin*ho in your comment box and see the wonder. grin grin
Don't forget to remove the * though.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Which bait? undecided

Wait on sec ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Night night ppl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Missed you more. I've been on some long journey. Lol. (Don't ask which) just on some lowkey level actually really
redgem:

I'm good and you? Missed you plenty plenty
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Night
LadyBoss1:
Night night ppl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol! Na God save you. You don't want to disqualify yourself from that promise right? wink
Glad he remembers *dancing Alingo*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
haba.... check the poster before the poster that post before the poster after me...and tell me what you think about his signature.

Don't get me confused That should be AgapeCharis..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by emtebe(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
VictoriaBee:

How many requests have you received? tongue

many like many
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Glad he remembers *dancing Alingo*
Pinshures of you dancing alingo or! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Missed you more. I've been on some long journey. Lol. (Don't ask which) just on some lowkey level actually really

Ok since you said not to ask, I won't ask...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
redgem:

Don't get me confused That should be AgapeCharis..
look again....this time you will get it...grin Agapecharis can help you out
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Pinshures of you dancing alingo or! grin
LOL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
Una knw dey fight for here undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Can't sleep cry
redgem:

Ok since you said not to ask, I won't ask...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
look again....this time you will get it...grin Agapecharis can help you out

Then its me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Can't sleep cry
Why can't you sleep? Maybe take a shot of any brand vodka
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Vodka don't work for sleep. Only beer does
redgem:

Why can't you sleep? Maybe take a shot of any brand vodka
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
redgem:

Then its me
grin...... just making things less boring.... I gotta go. ...Agapecharis can keep you company..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.