Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,915 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3002905 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin again Na? I don leave am for you Na grin
I no want infact I dn secretly find anoda one angry
Make I see how ua juju go take knw dis new babe grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
It paves way for d33k. More like forerunner cheesy grin
LadyBoss1:

I swear i dont
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by gracile(f): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sweetie where did you go?? sad
been busy lately... how you been? and what's been happening? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by asumo12: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
One day...

I repeat one day!

I will lock this thread...

cheesy

I'm now mod

undecided

#notOfficial
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
chimerase2:
I no want infact I dn secretly find anoda one angry
Make I see how ua juju go take knw dis new babe grin
No wahala grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
piicity:
HOW IS YOUR WEEKEND GOING
Smoothly thanks...how is yours going?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by gracile(f): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
one thousand one hundred and onety onth page! whoa :O the longest thread I've seen.
una doh o!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Well i know you are kidding,They refered me back to Nl and precisely to your post So what is the next step
LadyBoss1:

Cooy n paste it in google search let me know what u find . .....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
piicity:
Well i know you are kidding,They refered me back to Nl and precisely to your post So what is the next step

Get a dictionary
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
It clears paves way for d33k. More like forerunner cheesy grin

Ewwww lol TMI
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Get a dictionary
*Dies*

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
*Dies*

Lol wetin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
gracile:
one thousand one hundred and onety onth page! whoa :O the longest thread I've seen.
una doh o!

Only three posts are of significance...the rest is bullsh1t.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
I never knew that was why guy grew their pinky nails
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Maybe when I buy NL from s3un, I might consider making you mod tongue tongue
asumo12:
One day...

I repeat one day!

I will lock this thread...

cheesy

I'm now mod

undecided

#notOfficial
MrsChima:

Only three posts are of significance...the rest is bullsh1t.
Mine abi wink
prettythicksme:
sad undecided stop asking me silly questions,how is dat ur bis? cheesy

because I have plans of adding you to my collection. I hope you can live in the same house with Nneka?

I wouldn't want you two quarrelling all the time about who gets to warm my bedsheets at night ✘grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by chimerase2: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingTom:
No wahala grin
u get any sure game? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Now you know tongue tongue tongue
LadyBoss1:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Now you know tongue tongue tongue

So i should or not create topic

But y do virgins grow it undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
My dictionary says "mate is not an english word"
LadyBoss1:

Get a dictionary
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Did one scraped your vaginal wall?

Don't know why Chima.... lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Did one scraped your vaginal wall?

Don't know why Chima.... lipsrsealed
Lols noo oh was asking what it was for cuz i see guys with it n wonder is it to pick their nose or what
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Yes pls
LadyBoss1:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
piicity:
My dictionary says "mate is not an english word"

Get oxford dictionary if u cant find one wait .. One day u will get a chance to find out the meaning of mate
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Heritage Village seen.... On a ride back to the hotel. if you need to find me, i'll be at suite183 Aloft hotel, Khaleej Al Arabi- Abu Dhabi cool.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Lol. You can if you wanna.
Since I'm not a V, I wouldn't know why they grow it. Ask piicity. He might know
LadyBoss1:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
gracile:

been busy lately... how you been? and what's been happening? cheesy
At least you should have popped in once in a while to say hi to your nairaland sweetheart. angry angry

What's been happening?? Been missing you. grin grin
What's up with you?? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lol. You can if you wanna.
Since I'm not a V, I wouldn't know why they grow it. Ask piicity. He might know

Hehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Didn't say nothing oooo cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LadyBoss1:

Hehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thesonofmark is ur pinky finger nail long

Jacksparrow0712 ur is long so uve been parting lipsrsealed

I dont think its a sexual thing ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Aminat508(f): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Wetin I do? undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.