Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,183 members, 7,897,041 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3020814 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vjsmiles: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
funlord:
grin

I'm glad you can now see why he is the most hated moniker trending on NL? Check his follow list! Na dat time you go know him level! Let him keep trolling! Internet slap don finish,the next 1 fit be real life! E be like say him dey think say wetin I dey hold 4 my dp na toy! He can't seem 2 understand that he is trapped in the matrix! Abeg silence is the best answer 4 a dunce of dat degree! Use your ignore button as I do! Since you done turn 2 sinzuulord! Lol
[size=14pt] bro trusss me throwing words at each other aint tough enough angry

Fix a location for a showdown and show me some of those Rambo skills.

Darkenedrebel funlord sinnzu enough of this womanly ramblings..

Get your fighting boxers snd follow me to the ring angry [/size]

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
broke ass pauper claiming he got wealth online..
the wise owl laughs at your facade & penurious state

most hated NL monicker my ass...& yet my email is on overdrive -no thanks to all of them secret admirers grin call them my cuckoo fan base grin

paranoia & obsession has made you an utter mor0n & all you are exhibiting are traits of jealousy. hehe ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
...dyamm...no tiolet roll at home! angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
funlord:
grin

I'm glad you can now see why he is the most hated moniker trending on NL? Check his follow list! Na dat time you go know him level! Let him keep trolling! Internet slap don finish,the next 1 fit be real life! E be like say him dey think say wetin I dey hold 4 my dp na toy! He can't seem 2 understand that he is trapped in the matrix! Abeg silence is the best answer 4 a dunce of dat degree! Use your ignore button as I do! Since you done turn 2 sinzuulord! Lol
lmao. Nuff respect mancheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Anyone watch Shuga ??
Dat thing is soooo dry i tried tk watch it
But its just about aids

Is dat programme nigerian or south african . Cuz there is a guy der called femi ??

Dry? Boring? Seriously undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you threw subliminal slurs my way.

mrpervybynature or whoever you are- keep your discussion with your ilks & the rest of your unintelligent lowlifes in your gay club.
pettish dickriding drone✘
Really Is this all you could come up with?? Ok, ama give you another chance to attempt hurting my feelingscheesy. Broke ass rapper wanabe.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
vjsmiles:

grin
vjsmiles:

Boxing that child can cause me 2 be arrested 4 ANIMAL CRUELTY! No need son!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Dry? Boring? Seriously undecided

.. Dnt mind them... You shud know their types... undecided.. Used to watch dah tin on BET... Buh they aint even showin it anymre.. And most times.. Its repeated stuff....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
Really Is this all you could come up with?? Ok, ama give you another chance to attempt hurting my feelingscheesy. Broke ass rapper wanabe.

I rap & write as a past-time hobby- I don't know how many times I have to let that resonate in the ears of you incarcerated Alcatraz skinheads.

& the only wannabe here is you. a failed Mrc0rk wannabe.
hurt your feelings? what's a mayfly to a savage bison.? go converse with those in your level cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
funlord:
grin

Boxing that child can cause me 2 be arrested 4 ANIMAL CRUELTY! No need son!

shut the fÜck up you stench-emitting bag of yellow vomit.

is that why you snitch behind my back & tell ladies offline about my misunderstanding with lala just to scare them away? grin

do reply...I got your time this afternoon.. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I rap & write as a past-time hobby- I don't know how many times I have to let that resonate in the ears of you incarcerated Alcatraz skinheads.

& the only wannabe here is you. a failed Mrc0rk wannabe.
hurt your feelings? what's a mayfly to a savage bison.? go converse with those in your level cheesy
i never asked you your hobbies man, aside crossdressing the only thing you do best is forming "Top Dog" online when you're just a rat in reality. Theres a big difference between me and cork. I dont say what i am not doing. Go figure! Oh, sorry, i forgot u aint gat sufficient juice in your brain, so get someone to figure it out for you. Nitwit.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Dnt mind them... You shud know their types... undecided.. Used to watch dah tin on BET... Buh they aint even showin it anymre.. And most times.. Its repeated stuff....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

shut the fÜck up stench-emitting bag of vomit.

is that why you snitch behind my back & tell ladies of my misunderstanding with lala to scare them away? grin

do reply...I got your time this afternoon.. grin
You are a man bish and a snitch. Its not a "misunderstanding" its your way of life. Nice gurls like redgem should stay away from thots like you.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you should know me better. does Ted Bundy duel over women or lame shyte. grin

the immature fella is the lover boy not me. all i want is for him to quit snitching & defaming my character offline to females.. I find that extremely corny & gay. you guys don't seem to get my point ✘

Alright. I just had to state it 'cause you guys keep mentionimg Cherlenè, Lala and Cheryîce. It's like you both are battling for their affection especially with the back and forth about who told the other jack.

Duel for other reasons but not for a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
i never asked you your hobbies man, aside crossdressing the only thing you do best is forming "Top Dog" online when you're just a rat in reality. Theres a big difference between me and cork. I dont say what i am not doing. Go figure! Oh, sorry, i forgot u aint gat sufficient juice in your brain, so get someone to figure it out for you. Nitwit.

this coming from someone with the cranial capacity of a tunafish?

just take a look at your profile photo- you look like a corpulent paedophile.
is fÜcklord among those innocent young boys you rap£d in the ass? grin

I bet you told him your sp£rms were milkshakes..grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Alright. I just had to state it 'cause you guys keep mentionimg Cherlenè, Lala and Cheryîce. It's like you both are battling for their affection especially with the back and forth about who told the other jack.

Duel for other reasons but not for a woman.

nobody mentioned Celene or cheryice. I don't know why you even tagged them now. It is unnecessary & I'm not dueling over anybody. I don't even know what you're saying. ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fvcking Drama

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Where is that ishilove sef..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
funlord:
grin
Son of mark! Beware of where you pitch your tent? The vultures are still circling around that rotting primates corpse! If you are not in support of people like us who "expose fakes,snitches, emotionally unstable, daft, mong like _fuckwits 4 what they are", then let us know! Stop trying to engineer alternate reasons 4 our mission! Be careful!!!

You know I do not shy away from duels myself but it seemed to be centered around women. Was my comment blunt? Yes. Was it honest? Yes.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
You are a man bish and a snitch. Its not a "misunderstanding" its your way of life. Nice gurls like redgem should stay away from thots like you.

My Nigga! Chop knuckle!!!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sinnzu:

& now you are patronizing redg£m?
obsequious asswipe.
keep logging internet your alternate accounts & quoting yourself. simpleton.

shame on you.
when I said you are congenitally cretinous I wasn't far from the truth ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok just type ur name id only i know what i will put after for example type piicity and i will complete it by adding the email name
LadyBoss1:

Yup
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

this coming from someone with the cranial capacity of a tunafish?

just take a look at your profile photo- you look like a corpulent paedophile.
is fÜnlord among those innocent young boy you rap£d? grin

I bet you told him your soerms were milkshakes..grin
one look at my dp shows you the only view u'll ever get from anywhere aside that slum in abule egba!cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

nobody mentioned Celene or cheryice. I don't know why you even tagged them now. It is unnecessary & I'm not dueling over anybody. I don't even know what you're saying. ✘

Good. Drop it then. If you must duel, have a dignifying reason to. You can even visit the family section. There's enough non-personal war going on. Bring off-Nairaland ish to Nairaland is, well, you know what is .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
darkenedrebel:

& now you are patronizing redg£m?
obsequious asswipe.
keep logging internet your alternate accounts & quoting yourself. simpleton.

shame on you.
when I said you are congenitally cretinous I wasn't far from the truth ✘
She's a nice gurl. Not like the motor-park hoe's you're used to.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
one look at my dp shows you the only view u'll ever get from anywhere aside that slum in abule egba!cheesy

one look at your profile photo reminds me of that village boy that was handpicked from his parents & is currently serving under Mr.Ambrose in his spare-parts shop on the tarred streets on Onitsha..

how many calamites do you sodomise daily? cheesy

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
demmy0325:

Where is that ishilove sef..

What's you and Ishilove, mister? Those dudes would settle their squabble in the end so why are you trying to get them banned? Grow some balls, mister.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You know I do not shy away from duels myself but it seemed to be centered around women. Was my comment blunt? Yes. Was it honest? Yes.

Read ALL of me and lalas conversations from 9:58 am this morning! When she came to plead on his behalf and you will attain clarity! Can't you see the" rotund buffon is confused and paranoid?" He has been slapped so many times on NL he thinks he is now a woman's booty! Please allow sinzu carve him like an easter turkey! I buried him last night! He wanted to try his snake shite with a friend of mine so when she showed me the _IDIOTS messages, I told her his character flaws which we are all aware off! So he is pained!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sinnzu:
She's a nice gurl. Not like the motor-park hoe's you're used to.

you do realise this so called motor-park hoe is your niece.. right? the dark-skinned one that smells like a dead rabbit.. remember her?

I don't blame you- when the Creator was distributing intelligence you were busy holding papers drafting out games for naijabet ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What's you and Ishilove, mister? Those dudes would settle their squabble in the end so why are you trying to get them banned? Grow some balls, mister.

.. Am not tryin to get them banned... undecided.. If they wana duel.. They shud duel like men...

I hate people duellin ova a woman.. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.