Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,029 members, 7,896,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3018923 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:

My bossom sistercheesy. Hope you went to church today? You know its been almost a year now tongue
I have stop going to church for now cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
More like 2 yearsgringrin. But u started itgrin. Oya come hug me joor...cheesy

Iffa ... tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
DarkkRebel:

I'd repent the same day Sam Smith develops an affinity for women tongue
sad he dey ur body cheesy cheesy dey roll with it!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
gringringrin
wink
Sinnzu:
gringringrin

Yarinya go soon learn!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
DarkkRebel:

I'd repent the same day Sam Smith develops an affinity for women tongue
I thought you were on ya way to paint some n@ked pictures for yourself to enable you jerk off today because your lil sisters won't be home tonight to give you your usual dose of jerk offs? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
Me: hey lalagrin, can i have your number so we could chat via whatsapp?

Ladyboss1: No, i've deleted my whatsappgringrin

Me: but i saw you telling someone to send you a message on whatsapp this morningundecided

Ladyboss1: Yes, but i cant i add you on whatsapp, cos you will darkrebel meembarassed

Me: undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RETROSHAWTY(f): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
U've raped me! I'm gonna sue!!embarassedtongue
Lol tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kroosx: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
mk i join ona train.... im new here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Iffa ... tongue

Yea, and two of your threads hit FP within that space and i was like "shockedshocked this gal has started making it without me angryangry" gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Johnnoah1st: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
how can i help u?
BUT DONT u tink this place is not meant 4 u? why cant u find a cedisland and chat with your fellow ghanian? or are u the only one using internet in that country?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Ciroc + cranberry juice = bad hangover
Had a blast a phi kom , fun lord
Lol but my friends would send pics later. Ahhh mehn i love afrobeats see how ppl were dancing .. Naijas love life ohh

Jacksparrow0 712 bday boy did u go out ??
Alright...seems absolute merriment...
Tag me when is pics are ready...
Happy birthday Jacksparrow0712...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
I have stop going to church for now cheesy cheesy
Have you met retroshawty? I'm about to divorce you and marry her. Just thought you should knowtongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sharonnnn(f): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Foolishboy:
Unrepentant bish, must you advertise your market before people get to buy it?

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I thought you were on ya way to paint some n@ked pictures for yourself to enable you jerk off today because your lil sisters won't be home tonight to give you your usual dose of jerk offs? grin grin
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sharonnnn(f): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
DarkkRebel:

no, not now. open it by 12pm. I would have been settled by then ✘
am opening it now. what section should I open it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:

Yea, and two of your threads hit FP within that space and i was like "shockedshocked this gal has started making it without me angryangry" gringrin

Looools chai una get tracker for my dp i swear . ...
U know one guy i must be sexing mods for fp i was like nah wah oh lol hehehehe
U killed me tho @ making it without u .. Chic must chop nau
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
funlord:
wink
Yarinya go soon learn!
she'll soon come here and cry. Just watch outgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Phikom:

Alright...seems absolute merriment...
Tag me when is pics are ready...
Happy birthday Jacksparrow0712...
Trying to crop it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Looools chai una get tracker for my dp i swear . ... U know one guy i must be sexing mods for fp i was like nah wah oh lol hehehehe U killed me tho @ making it without u .. Chic must chop nau
what you feeling like now?undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
softysparky, how is ur sunday going?
Fine dearie, hope yours is going well?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
what you feeling like now?undecided
Heheheh come joor
* hugs*
U left dat country yet ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
Have you met retroshawty? I'm about to divorce you and marry her. Just thought you should knowtongue
oh good luck!!****i wont b mad cos these guys b for everybody cheesy in chris brown's voice grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad he dey ur body cheesy cheesy dey roll with it!

there are so many corny r£tards here thinking they are normal.
sometimes I wonder how you manage to cope amidst all these freaks of nature ✘

sharonnnn:

am opening it now. what section should I open it?

Alright...open it in this section[Romance] ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
Kindly view yours toosmiley

Here is the REPLY you WERE EXPECTING!

Family / Re: How Did You Come To Know Nairaland by Cherlene(f): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Greetings

I came across NL-nairaland directly through google.
Whenever I researched miscellaneous subject matters
NL-nairaland would constantly emerge.

Was never attentive until after a period. One day my inquisitive enabled me to review NL-nairaland finally.

Regards,
cherlene.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Elymaxiimus... this one you are here today✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Heheheh come joor
* hugs*
U left dat country yet ?
I wish i haveundecided my stay is even being extended. Gotta be honest tho, i don taya. I cant even go out anymore cause its already affected my budget so thats why i'm catching fun here wen i'm not workinggrin. Cant afford to go broke.

About shagging a mod..... I heard you're an item on a certain mod's wishlist.grin care to share??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
DarkkRebel:

there are so many corny r£tards here thinking they are normal.
sometimes I wonder how you manage to cope amidst all these freaks of nature ✘

Alright...open it in this section[Romance] ✘
lol and who r those people,share with me cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh good luck!!****i wont b mad cos these guys b for everybody cheesy in chris brown's voice grin
are you sure? Am gona buy her a spyder on our engagement oogrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RETROSHAWTY(f): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
Lol true
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by demmy0325(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Why did the mods remove the topic of that USA gay law on front page.. undecided undecided...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
are you sure? Am gona buy her a spyder on our engagement oogrin
C'mon go ahead,i am okay with d ferrari u bought for me cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sinnzu:
I wish i haveundecided my stay is even being extended. Gotta be honest tho, i don taya. I cant even go out anymore cause its already affected my budget so thats why i'm catching fun here wen i'm not workinggrin. Cant afford to go broke.

About shagging a mod..... I heard you're an item on a certain mod's wishlist.grin care to share??
Ahhh who be dat obino lol n he plays hard to get

(1) (2) (3) ... (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.