Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3002422 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
same here but this time he is coming for settlement of the bakasi penisula smiley
we want to go for war,shoot anybody at sight and show no mercy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
IsaacBuchi smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
i go give you,o ya take my phone..shey i owe you before
hehehehehe okay,i must not chase u bf i collect that money#fish or meat peppersoup?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
we want to go for war,shoot anybody at sight and show no mercy
ready!!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehe okay,i must not chase u bf i collect that money#fish or meat peppersoup?
i go give you today...yea give am all kind pepper soup,you get Ox tail?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:
IsaacBuchi smiley
hey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
i go give you today...yea give am all kind pepper soup,you get Ox tail?
yea na dat one he want?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
hey

Hello smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea na dat one he want?
he go likey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Hello smiley
been looking around for you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Hello smiley
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
he go likey
ok!stepheenqueen dear come take ur peppersoup wey Ipedge bought for u oo cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
angry

What? embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
been looking around for you

Why?

Do you have anything for me? cheesy
prettythicksme:
ok!stepheenqueen dear come take ur peppersoup wey Ipedge bought for u oo cheesy
e dey take hin bath,he go come out soon
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

What? embarassed
You know what you did.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
You know what you did.

I don't.

Tell me.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

I don't.

Tell me.
Do you really love script or you're just jokingundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Why?

Do you have anything for me? cheesy
yes naa,i don break up with my gf...wanna ask ur hand in marraige.we dont have d time to date,lets wed straight
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
e dey take hin bath,he go come out soon
ok make he bath wellaa cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
Do you really love script or you're just jokingundecided

Lol.....
Who's this?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
yes naa,i don break up with my gf...wanna ask ur hand in marraige.we dont have d time to date,lets wed straight

What of dimples? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

What of dimples? undecided
no more Dimples,he has deactivated,its you and i now... smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol.....
Who's this?
One dick headed fellow like that! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
One dick headed fellow like that! angry

Lol, why did you deactivate?

Ipledge:
no more Dimples,he has deactivated,its you and i now... smiley

She has another account. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015

She has another account. :-
i dont do other account,she Is now my past and i see future in you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, why did you deactivate?

Because I feel like; whereas, I don't like the aura around it...... It sucks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:

i dont do other account,she Is now my past and i see future in you

Bro. You don't wanna fvck with MzNelly! She's a no go area.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
Bro. You don't wanna fvck with MzNelly! She's a no go area.
i like no go area babes
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Borussia:
Because I feel like; whereas, I don't like the aura around it...... It sucks

Okay, I kinda like this sha.

And you have no right to question me about script.

After unashamedly flirting with kittnah
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay, I kinda like this sha.

And you have no right to question me about script.

After unashamedly flirting with kittnah
Lol! Getting back at me ain't logical..... Whereas I'll adjust to this new me tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ipledge:
i like no go area babes
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.