Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,924 members, 7,895,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3017125 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

sexy my foot grin
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

No. I visit as a guest.

okay.. I'm trying to register & all the 4 names I keyed in had already been chosen.. grin.. ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:
dhara y99... I thought you were banned till 2020 or so.. you got released?✘
naa,
Thats d 77 account & its till 2027.

Ur wife's handiwork.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
where is daht thing....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wrapping up things now...

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
dharay99:

naa,
Thats d 77 account & its till 2027.

Ur wife's handiwork.!

If that witch was my wife- I would make sure I bang the wickedness out of her body, then divorce her as soon as I'm done so she can suffer the pain grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheMotherofmark: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
dharay99:

Cow,
n0w i see yhu getting weak...why d short lame lines....

Wah happened to d long note, u fuçking think i wasnt prepared 4yhu.?
I will lecture yhu like i did ²ur fellow dumbos.

& afta dismantling ur existence, I will rare yhu alongside my
goats in d farm yard.! How abt dat... smiley

Yhur level of stupidi†y is daaamn so unique, it couldn't b pirated,
I see its an uncensored gift f0m ur reprehensive Extended Family.

U soon will b chained down, yhu shouldn't b living wid ppl,
Yhur home should b a fuçkinq STABLE.

Exclusive Blind dolt seeking attention wid an alternate account.
May u perish b⁴ sunset Píggy.

I neva knew yhu were ds enormously gifted wid abundant
foolishness,

I bet ds redundant-goblin uses body-spray b4 taking pictures.! grin grin
Cut me some slacks & save ur bullshiiii† in ur 128mb memory card.
##plz quote me baq##

How does it feel being single all your life? But with a face as ugly as yours, I am not surprised.
I am sure if being ugly was a crime, you would get a life sentence.
Even if there was an audition for ugliness and you were present, the judges would tell you to go back home, because they don't want professionals.
Bloody doltish brat.

I heard that you are a lady killer....ladies take a look at you and die of shock

The last time I saw something that looked like you, I gave it a banana.
I heard that you went to a hauted house and you were offered a job....fvcking scary looking animal like you.

Calling you an idiiot would be an insult to stuupid people. You are the latest version of the word 'idiiot'
I am sure you brain is brand new, because you never used it, and even if you did, it won't still work because it's expired.

Ewu!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrCork:

nah..mrs chima is too fat...sweeery be serrrious...who is the chick in yor pic profile? angry

If I am fat then you must be white and living with the Queen. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
ishiloffrebirth?? okay lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Aii
Jacksparrow0712:
Mine was super duper cheesy cheesy and my day is going well
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrsChima:

If I am fat then you must be white and living with the Queen. grin

...ermm sweeeery.. I nevar said u waz fat becuz u r fat...what I meant waz fat n beauriful...we call them BBW (Big Beautifull women) and u a beuariful woman! wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheMotherofmark:

How does it feel being single all your life? But with a face as ugly as yours, I am not surprised.
Even if there was an audition for ugliness and you were present, the judges would tell you to go back home, because they don't want professionals.[
Bloody doltish brat.

I heard that you are a lady killer....ladies take a look at you and die of shock

I heard that you went to a hauted house and you were offered a job....fvcking scary looking animal like you.

Calling you an idiiot would be an insult to stuupid people. You are the latest version of the word 'idiiot'
I am sure you brain is brand new, because you never used it, and even if you did, it won't still work because it's expired.

Ewu!
I don't know abt u...buh this is wat I'm talking abt...

1 last attempt frm Dharay to wrap this up cool *fingers crossed*

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrCork:

nah..mrs chima is too fat...sweeery be serrrious...who is the chick in yor pic profile? angry

Hangon! That's me. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheMotherofmark:

Even if there was an audition for ugliness and you were present, the judges would tell you to go back home, because they don't want professionals.
Bloody doltish brat.

I am sure you brain is brand new, because you never used it, and even if you did it ont still work because it's expired.

Ewu!
[b]
If yhu know me well,
U dont needa b told ionne read lonq textbooks.

So u'd know, i didnt read ur trash up der.
Now, i wunt tell yhu neva ²stop quotinq me again in ur fuçked-up life,

I would rada warn yhu, next tym u wanna quote me, make sure common-sense is well attached 2daht ur compressed fuçkinq ßrain.

Yhur confused existence is so degrading mere seeinq yhu,
Pope J.Paul sh0wed up in church wid dread-locks

Ur level of illiteracy is daaamn huge, it couldn't contain d pacific-0cean.
I see yhu love beinq dumb, I say congrats Bunny.

Demented dumb 0af.
I heard u bleed fr0m d àss...hope it hurts much.?

This is me killinq yhu back & forth...I hope yhu dont die yet &
If yhu do, Praise jah... cheesy
I will be der ²dance on ur funeral wid a band-set cuz u mean nuffin 2me.

U delusional fuçktard...Die in peace lame faggo†.

I bet yhur mouth oozes so bad wen u speak, d fishes in
d ocean scamper f0r safety.
#jez quote mi baq#
[/b]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Hangon! That's me. tongue

...sweeery I swaar if u lie again ehh..I will pulllout ma 17inches looong *kondo* & double slap yor face wit it..truss me. I no u no we no that's not u so why u lieing?..YOU HOME BASE PEOPLE MENNNNNN!!! angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
darkenedrebel:

If that witch was my wife- I would make sure I bang the wickedness out of her body, then divorce her as soon as I'm done so she can suffer the pain grin
n0w dahts wicked.!

sounds like u've been 2her
Prison countless tymz b⁴.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
ESUNSUN OR SHEY NA SINNZU DEM DEY CALL U? oya come here now if dem born u wella, plicity ,.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
dharay99:

[b]
If yhu know me well,

I would rada warn yhu, next tym u wanna quote me, make sure common-sense is well attached 2daht ur compressed fuçkinq ßrain.

Demented dumb 0af.

#jez quote mi baq#
[/b]
Alright alright alright
*rings bell*
That's enough...let's get the scores from the audience
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
dharay99:

n0w dahts wicked.!

sounds like u've been 2her
Prison countless tymz b⁴.
ARE U CRAZY OR WAT? cant u write normally? i tot dey said dey have cured u of ure madness.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have my own winner already lipsrsealed

But let's make dis fair cuz am just an official

If u think Sonofmark's mum won click share!
If u think Dharay won, click Like!

cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
ARE U CRAZY OR WAT? cant u write normally? i tot dey said dey have cured u of ure madness.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheMotherofmark: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2015
dharay99:

[b]
If yhu know me well,

Demented dumb 0af.

#jez quote mi baq#
[/b]

Idiiot you quoted me first and that's why I came at you, now you begging for me to go. What a fvcking man-bish you are.
Gosh, your stupidity is so obvious, in fact if stupidity was changed to money, you would be the richest person in the world.

How can you read long posts when you can comprehend a single line? Ewu! If your common sense was converted into a bomb, you won't still have enough to blow your big ugly nose.

You are a rat. And you will always be a rat. When you are done trolling and butt-licking your fellow dudes, up and down, you can deactivate your useless account.

In fact Seun_ already knows how useless you are to the forum to the extent that he has already put
your data on nairaland on auto-delete. So immediately you deactivate, everything about you will be gone for ever.
People like you can never be taken serious on this forum. As a normal user you are worthless to the forum, as a troll, you are also worthless.

Bloody cretinous fvcktard!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
As 4 me, I'm outta here B4 the cops arrive!
Am ur host ur boy RobinHood!!
[img]http://www.asrpanelandpaint.co.nz/upl/website/contact/flip0.jpg[/img]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
dharay99:

I DONT KNW DAT UR SENSIBILITY STATUS AS WORSEN LIKE DIS.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheMotherofmark:

Idiiot you quoted me first and that's why I came at you, now you begging for me to go. What a fvcking man-bish you are.
Gosh, your stupidity is so obvious, in fact if stupidity was changed to money, you would be the richest person in the world.

How can you read long posts when you can comprehend a single line? Ewu! If your common sense was converted into a bomb, you won't still have enough to blow your big ugly nose.

You are a rat. And you will always be a rat. When you are done trolling and butt-licking your fellow dudes, up and down, you can deactivate your useless account.

In fact Seun_ already knows how useless you are to the forum to the extent that he has already put
your data on nairaland on auto-delete. So immediately you deactivate, everything about you will be gone for ever.
People like you can never be taken serious on this forum. As a normal user you are worthless to the forum, as a troll, you are also worthless.

Damn! Dats enough man!! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello ladies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
shocked alot has happened while i was away!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
TheMotherofmark:

deactivate? Lol n0w I av an idea of who d fuçk yhu are.

A wyl ago, ds bastard-low breedinq píglet was crying, rantinq wit false allegations
against mi.

Now u foolishly tired of daht & ur next step is to cook up fake stories.
A real fake-àss yhu are & im gonna make sure i implant
a working brain in ur cracked skull.

ßitch-ass niqqa, u ain't my size...yhu daaamn too low.
U gorgeously stupíd, confidently foolísh, amazinqly dumb...progressively daft...0h yeah i said so.

Die i say motherfuçker...!

Ohk av ds, "The distance btw yhu & commonsense is farther dan
d distance btw d Sun & Pluto." grin

Yhur level of decorated insanity is so alarming ²d extent
monkeys joined d vigil specially dedicated ⁴ur fuçkinq salvation.

#lets do ds goat.#
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
HUMANBEING2ND:
I DONT KNW DAT UR SENSIBILITY STATUS AS WORSEN LIKE DIS.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
wanaemi:
Hello ladies
WHO IS DIS NOW? Bleep off, ladies ko ladas ni, idiiot!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HUMANBEING2ND: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
FREESINNZU OR SHEY NA FREE ESUNSUN, oya come here now, maggot!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
dharay99:

deactivate? Lol n0w I av an idea of who d fuçk yhu are.

A wyl ago, ds bastard-low breedinq píglet was crying, rantinq wit false allegations
against mi.

Now u foolishly tired of daht & ur next step is to cook up fake stories.
A real fake-àss yhu are & im gonna make sure i implant
a working brain in ur cracked skull.

ßitch-ass niqqa, u ain't my size...yhu daaamn too low.
U gorgeously stupíd, confidently foolísh, amazinqly dumb...progressively daft...0h yeah i said so.

Die i say motherfuçker...!

Ohk av ds, "The distance btw yhu & commonsense is farther dan
d distance btw d Sun & Pluto." grin

Yhur level of decorated insanity is so alarming ²d extent
monkeys joined d vigil specially dedicated ⁴ur fuçkinq salvation.

#lets do ds goat.#
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.