Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,972 members, 7,896,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3018076 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When he's done finding out what happened at Tinubu Square in 2004, he'd know better than to threatened an Ibibio man.grin

Thats how you'll know he has no life outside this forum. A "wrapper" that snitches and cant take the heat.grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When he's done finding out what happened at Tinubu Square in 2004, he'd know better than to threatened an Ibibio man.grin

So you think I would assault you physically or what?
There are more than a million ways to bring a man down... I already told you son... you think you've won but this is just the beginning of your funeral

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
obinoscopy hope u can see this?

Cc; lalasticlala ishilove
@darkenedrebel, modify that post of yours. Don't wish harm to anybody.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

that is only the account I use for rap battles..

Ishilove lalasticlala - this dude posted my Facebook account link & violated a nairaland rule
lalasticlala, he posted the same guys pictures yesterday so kindly ignore him and focus more on his death threatsgringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Listen & listen carefully son..
There would be no more replying of your rants.. shyte has gotten serious from this moment & this is no longer a child's play.
You seriously don't know who you are messing with.

you slandered & successfully convinced the gullible crowd to believe your crap all in the name of e-duels?
You quoted me first to poke your nose & even when I asked you to mind your business - you still went ahead..
you can't bring me down dude. ..this is just a beginning of a deadly chain reaction..
remember what I said - You are a DEAD MAN Kingsley a walking corpse

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun, Funlord, Peeparty, RpxayX5 and Sinizia.

So it has resorted to threatening with death, huh?

My name is Kingsley. You know where I stay. Go ahead.smiley

Pained boy.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Mich, it hasn't reached this point na. Please don't think this way. Drop this beef, bro. I know you don't back down during duels, but this time let it go. It's worth someone's life.

TheSonOfMark, Funlord, Agapeharis, Sinzzu, in the name of anything y'all hold dear, i beseech y'all to stop. I'm pleading, please let it go. This shít is getting too serious.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2015
Obinoscopy:
No

Ladies hardly follow me. I'm a guy, I'm supposed to follow ladies.
Ladies hardly follow you?
So guys follow you more?

Im talkin abt following on NL, nt d real wrld. U gettn me all wrong. How dd u knw a lil above 100 females monikers when u nt evn following one
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2015
ROTFL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Seun, Funlord, Peeparty, RpxayX5 and Sinizia.

So it has resorted to threatening with death, huh?

My name is Kingsley. You know where I stay. Go ahead.smiley

Pained boy.

I'm not threatening you with death.- neither do I know where you stay

are you a reprobate? you ruined my stay on NL with your so-called nonfactual accusations & yet you don't think I would strike back..be ready for whatever comes your way

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Obinoscopy:
@darkenedrebel, modify that post of yours. Don't wish harm to anybody.

The kid wants a war? Let him send his cult boys. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by theenii: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I don't believe in tribalism ..whether Igbo or Hausa.. we shouldn't be tribalistic..
you know they may you are me by chatting with me?
lol i know, nairaland can make one a tribalist sad especially the politics and culture sections,anyway be good smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2015
grin
sinizia:

TBH, this one pass me. At first it was funny to me, but i don't find it funny anymore.

But bros! Let's be honest even that day this cursed nitwit brought lalas personal shite on 2 this thread by betraying her with private chats and stuff, you were 1 of the 1st people 2 rebuke the idiot! I was here observing! And can you believe the bastard had the guts 2 come here the next day 2 start saying he treats lala like every other _whore he meets on Nl? That he is only out 4 _pussy? A girl that practically feeds his beggar like ass? That was when I swore that he would pay! So abeg je brought it on himself! YOU HAVE NO FAULT whatsoever! Let him carry his cross of epic shame!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Sinnzu:

Its not you? Yet these monikers follow you everywhere liking your posts and supporting you?? One of em even started wooing yougringrin chai!! Dis boy nor sabi lie seff. The guykhena guy busted you months before we did seffgrin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The kid wants a war? Let him send his cult boys. smiley

I'm no cultist.. that was a mere playful diss I made to truck... you still think this a child's play?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2015
cherryice:
B, wetn dem say we do darkrebel again grin
Lol i dont know oh
Something about one girl not sure self ..
Lets read the facts smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[color=blue][b][i] [font=georgia][size=11pt]
Cc: Lala.sticlala, Ishilo.ve, S.eun, Fun.lord, P.eeparty, Rpx.ayX5 and S.inizia.

Kingsley, i know I've never begged you to stop your duels with Dark, but this once, please stop. Just ignore. This shít is going way too gore and deathly, it's no longer funny. Just ignore no matter the inciting comments, please.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Listen & listen carefully son..
There would be no more replying of your rants.. shyte has gotten serious from this moment & this is no longer a child's play.
You seriously don't know who you are messing with.

you slandered & successfully convinced the gullible crowd to believe your crap all in the name of e-duels?
You quoted me first to poke your nose & even when I asked you to mind your business - you still went ahead..
you can't bring me down dude. ..this is just a beginning of a deadly chain reaction..

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2015
Obinoscopy. Its quite obvious u gerrn me al wrong
I was talkn abt followin on nl not in d real world.
And here on nl, ladies cn follow anyone. Be it a guy or girl
Same for the guys, they cn choose to follow guys n girls. Ots nothing. Stop feelim righteous
Wht got me wnderin is tht u actually took time out to study a lil abv 100monikers. Dude!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ladies and gentlemen, once again it's another episode of FACTS. Revelation and demystification of lies.

Apparently, we were all right when we asserted that DARKENEDREBEL is SHARONNNN.

The schizophrenic nitwit has been exposed before on www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/227#27528799#27528799 October 28, 2014.

He's been known to chat with and quote himself with his LIONEMESSI, MICHAELGARFIELD and JASONODOGWU accounts. He ressurects them during rap battles and quarrels to like his comments.

Notice that these monikers were active yesterday and quoted only his DARKENEDREBEL account for moral support.

Last night I was chuckling. I wanted most people awake before posting this so he wouldn't manipulate it.

Apart from his KRADLEBER AND DARKKREBEL accounts which are very recognizable.

Read the comments of these monikers.

SHARONNNN is DARKENEDREBEL.

FACT!

Cc: Agapecharis, Naijaboiy, Funlord, Sinnzu, Lezz, Robinhez, Teempakguy, Prettythicksme, Dharay99, Captainswag225 and Ladyboss1 .
[/b]
Did you study law?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol i dont know oh
Something about one girl not sure self ..
Lets read the facts smiley
I read it alrdy

Dem say dark is sharonn
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

We all love the truth, don't we?grin
true grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Shiit is getting realgrin but duty calls so...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm no cultist.. that was a mere playful diss I made to truck... you still think this a child's play?
nawawo..

Cult?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
cherryice:
I read it alrdy

Dem say dark is sharonn
Lols
Damn romancelanders are dangerous .. But has sharon showed up
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
cherryice:

Ladies hardly follow you?
So guys follow you more?
Yes. And even the guys that follow me are mostly bloggers and spammers. The regular nlers are very few.

Im talkin abt following on NL, nt d real wrld. U gettn me all wrong. How dd u knw a lil above 100 females monikers when u nt evn following one

I used to be a master follower before. I track all the beautiful ladies with brains and click on follow wink.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
funlord:
grin

But bros! Let's be honest even that day this cursed nitwit brought lalas personal shite on 2 this thread by betraying her with private chats and stuff, you were 1 of the 1st people 2 rebuke the idiot! I was here observing! And can you believe the bastard had the guts 2 come here the next day 2 start saying he treats lala like every other _whore he meets on Nl? That he is only out 4 _pussy? A girl that practically feeds his beggar like ass? That was when I swore that he would pay! So abeg je brought it on himself! YOU HAVE NO FAULT whatsoever! Let him carry his cross of epic shame!

Funlord, mabinu. Biko. Let's just drop this. Both factions have let out their grievances, let's just close the issue like men. It wasn't meant to get this serious. Please talk to your friends to stop.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm not threatening you with death.- neither do I know where you stay

are you a reprobate? you ruined my stay on NL with your so-called nonfactual accusations & yet you don't think I would strike back..be ready for whatever comes your way

I had an interview here 2 weeks ago. I gave personal information because I have nothing to hide.

I update my DP regularly. I do not claim to be what I am not. My Facebook profile is open.

You are fake. You lie about everything. You social recluse dwelling in a rundown housing project in Akoka.

Psychotic tranvestite. Keep crying. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
booqee:
bush pig

... see yor sexxxxy edible Ghana lips like strawberry ice cream chocolate bonvita vanilla sugarcane Fanta!! angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy cheesy

Dem be groundnut peel? cheesy

grin grin
darkenedrebel:
this is among emcees I invited on NL.. he followed immediately & quoted me first & they say it is the darkrebel .

People fear what they don't understand & hate what they can't conquer like Nas said grin
... you would always be clueless....

I would beg Sharon to reveal her main account - maybe that would clear your doubts & make y'all sleep well ..like I said, - she is well known monicker

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/48799285.jpg[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

finished who?

It's a handicap match - 5 against one & I'm still standing.....

didn't he say o was Clasikksam & Jason ..how come a screenshot of our fb chats proves I actually Invited them here?
what about the sharonn acct undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Yes. And even the guys that follow me are mostly bloggers and spammers.

I used to be a master follower before. I track all the beautiful ladies with brains and click on follow wink.
y do ladies hardly follow you
Did you anytym mk it clear to them dat you fancy guys only?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.