Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,973 members, 7,896,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3018334 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Madrid is DEAD!

angry angry
ßarca has already been buried den.
CaseClosed.!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
Madrid is DEAD!

*Was* Dead! Rafa Would Resurrect them Surely... As Far say them no Sell That Madman Ramos
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Will it be safe to assume that Agapecharis reacted because he was quoted by darkrebel? Let me know if I am wrong in my assumptions.

NO, he quoted Rebel ist.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Oga umpire dem neva share the ban reach u? grin

common, ya all kn0w I'm innocent in ds. grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
winetapper:
i noticed it i wanted to quote but i remembered am just from 2 months romance section ban.. I just Park...
No be fear oo na self comportment..smiley

Buhahaha my guy don wise grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Letter to 5minsmadness:

az i warned yuh b4
francistony can nevva stop
mentionin yuh name
everywei on NL
he talkz about yuh
constantly wit hiz watson123
monikeer
yuh must hv realli done a
numba to him/her
coz itz alwaizz cryin
ova yuh cry cry

Francesca callz every1 "pained"
wen d pained individual realli iz
itself
grin
it haz been revealed dat
he/she is a teenaga
itz howeva not yet clear if
itz a male or female tho
buh it simultaneously
alternateZ btw d
victoriabee and francistony
monikerzz

therefore, cease and desist
frm arguin' wit diz small chilld
from henceforth

urZ sincerely,

wisdomiskey.

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove, please temper justice with mercy, just for today ONLY, please. crycry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

grin
Darkrebel come login with another monicker dey cry say make dem ban agapechris too...I just dey laugh grin
na me qo ban daht agapedude myself.
He also came into d ring ds morning.!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
cheesy
RobinHez:

grin
Darkrebel come login with another monicker dey cry say make dem ban agapechris too...I just dey laugh grin

That was the biggest lol of all! That dude is pitiful!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
sinizia:

You'll have to File this Case to the High Court of Appeal grin cos the District Court has Meted out Punishment
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsChima:
Idowu! I see you heffa! angry cry
Lolz...kids everywhere! They killing this sect mehn...Infact this sect is gone. Ishilove,beg seun to bin this section.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Piicitys: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ishilove how many u banned on the thread,kindly list them and i hope ladyboss1 is excluded
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Nothing in this World would send Bale to the Bench...instead Benzema would sit on it
i still dont get the reason why madrid will still keep benzema after six years whilst barca had players like ibra, villa,sanchez, come and go and they now have suarez and neymar, our lack of a potent striker has hurt us alot. All thanks to fiorentino perez
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

The Judge has spoken....... all riiise!!! grin

do me a favour please angry

Gera ra here
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Piicitys: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Which section will ishilove moderate at cancelleled
Idowuogbo:

Lolz...kids everywhere! They killing this sect mehn...Infact this sect is gone. Ishilove,beg seun to bin this section.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Piicitys:
Ishilvove how many u banned on the thread,kindly list them and i hope ladyboss1 is excluded
when will yhu fuçkinq change son.... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ALREADY GOT CASILLAS 4RM ESPANYOL
i hope he is gud, now we need a striker aguero or morata
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Piicitys:
Which section will ishilove moderate at cancelleled
Who is this one?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Buhahaha my guy don wise grin
that ban sha e just be me like dog chain for neck.. i just de watch from sideline
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Slimzjoe(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Captainswag225:
i still dont get the reason why madrid will still keep benzema after six years whilst barca had players like ibra, villa,sanchez, come and go and they now have suarez and neymar, our lack of a potent striker has hurt us alot. All thanks to fiorentino perez

No be Lie.... CR7 would Play 9 next season....he doesn't Have a Winger's Attribute any Longer
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
sinizia:
Then she go unban others

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wisdomiskey(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
lezz:
That's exactly what happened when Victoriabee quoted me and started yapping like like she's having emotional diarrhea. I slayed her with facts and put her in her true place, then she went offline without a reply which is atypical of the Victoriabee personal , only to reappear as Watson123 flaming with rage and calling on the words.

This guy is a teenager with confusing hormones. The anonymity of social media has created a sphere without borders even teenage faggotts can mingle with adults.

spot on!

no 1 lyks francistony anyway
he got no friendz in real lyf
datz why he was on NL on
hiz bday last week beggin
for HBD wishezzz sad

howeva, peeeple r fooled
by victoriabeez
picturz doe. not knowin
neither of deeez monikerz
r who they portray
themselves 2 be.
both r run by the sme jobless teen.

welcome 2 d internet!!

5 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Piicitys: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
When lalasticlala unban my 1st account and why weren't u banned
dharay99:

when will yhu fuçkinq change son.... angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by winetapper: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Age restriction you mean... At least Orijin101 and koo would be playing in romance teens section grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Piicitys:
When lalasticlala unban my 1st account and why weren't u banned
fr0m 1-21 list, my offence ain't der.
Maybe when dey add more ²i†. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

No be Lie.... CR7 would Play 9 next season....he doesn't Have a Winger's Attribute any Longer
very true, the cr7 i knew at man utd is now a diff player. His dribbling has been exchanged for goals. I hope we get a gud winger to play his position whilst benitez sends him forward., maybe marko reus will be okay.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
redgem:
Happy sunday

Prettythicksme
charijee
Ishilove
Funlord

Mrschima

Sinnzu

whitewitch

Sleekyshuga

AgapeCharis

Jacksparrow0712
TheSonOfMark

Midehi

MrCork

LadyBoss1,

naijaboiy,

sinizia

Dharray
May you have a prosperous and fruitful week
What happened to me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Piicitys: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
AM UR ELDER BROTHER AND A HUMANBEING LIKE U ARE
Idowuogbo:

Who is this one?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dygeasy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
dharay99:

yhu keep uploading dsame video picture every tym u post shiiii...until d video
start to dey write "error. Page not found"

Ain't yhu fuçkinq tired of it...? angry
lol! Give her a break jor
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Piicitys: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
I wonder oo,incomplete redgem,incomplete list and a witch made her list.
Reyginus:
What happened to me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
wisdomiskey:

spot on!

no 1 lyks francistony anyway
he got no friendz in real lyf
datz why he was on NL on
hiz bday last week beggin
for HBD wishezzz sad

howeva, peeeple r fooled
by victoriabeez
picturz doe. not knowin
neither of deeez monikerz
r who they portray
themselves 2 be.
both r run by the sme jobless teen.

welcome 2 d internet!!
grin gringrin Both of them are bad examples of internet technology. Kids of insignificant ages who are yet to define their existence and purpose will apply their schooling stipends for Internet subscribtion and suffer their struggling parents at home with anxiety and high blood pressure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dygeasy:
lol! Give her a break jor
the tin no tire yhu ni.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.