Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,886 members, 7,895,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3016704 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Why the public notice? undecided

...ok sweeery since u ask...did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot with alloy wills & am from London Pekam.... I have a fishy Q Barbeque disco parry in 10 minute...and its for the bog boys of London! wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wristbangle I replied yor pm..

Sinnzu. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sinnzu:
whats a rimjob?cheesy
Are you sure you want me to answer that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I cover my ass with _kinglekan's hands
*raised brow*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sinnzu:
ROTFL!!!!! gringringrin
Damn! Just look at how them niggas are trying to sound smart fighting over who will be the first to chat her up. grin

Some boys deserve to be beaten with a sledge hammer for being so insecure and dumb. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 6THCREATURE: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thank you ma'am for the attention you're giving to those boys because they lack everything in real life, hence their baseless rants and threads to feel good about their miserable existence .
As you can see one of them is already thanking you for the attention. grin
Once again thank you , you just saved us from some bunch of cave dwellers with an IQ of a rodent. grin
U ARE MAD! i only give respect to dos wit sense, and she is one, IDIIOT! or is it because she doesnt roll wit low life maggots like u? GOAT!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:
Sinnzu. undecided
Cherry, howy u doing precious?cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nice truck that will make your ass move towards lick junction. grin

Lol hahahah never
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
whitewitch:
u said u wanted to go on vacation?

Kindly read my RESPONSE again regarding VACATION.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
cherryice:

Sinnzu. undecided

I didn't receive it shocked. Anyway its 6pm today @ the dating/meet-up zone section.

See ya. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cherlene:

Hmmm.... No comment!

How are you this lovely Sunday M??

Cherlene

lol @M

I'm in tip-top form C grin.... I saw that you are moving? out of town or new apartment?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damn! Just look at how them niggas are trying to sound smart fighting over who will be the first to chat her up. grin

Some boys deserve to be beaten with a sledge hammer for being so insecure and dumb. grin
Its just one person man. Bipolar dissorder don fvck am up.grin
Sinnzu:
Aint yo azz insured? Dont tell me it aint expensive oocheesy

Lol my body is insured
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sinnzu:
Have you registered yo azz?

What?!grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 6THCREATURE: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCork:

...ok sweeery since u ask...did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot with alloy wills & am from London Pekam.... I have a fishy Q Barbeque disco parry in 10 minute...and its for the bog boys of London! wink
GO AND GET A JOB! stupid ajegunle boy!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCork:

who ask u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
whitewitch:
yeah do u know dat i watch ur video everyday?

Ohhh, you DO? shocked

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by wristbangle: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ah! Do it a bit late now

6pm prompt pls. No African time! Thanks wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its just one person man. Bipolar dissorder don fvck am up.grin
It is more of a spiritual something . grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I tell ya.
Where is Enegod when you needed him most? grin
Going about the business boss!!
So many filthy _asses to wash at the warehouse. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

*raised brow*

U av started again ehn big head
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol my body is insured
Hehehehe, am an insurance brokergringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sinnzu:
Cherry, howy u doing precious?cheesy
ur mentions.. dats wassup undecided
good good btw.. hw yor doing

ok wristbangle. See ya wink
wristbangle:

6pm prompt pls. No African time! Thanks wink

Lol ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkenedrebel:

lol @M

I'm in tip-top form C grin.... I saw that you are moving? out of town or new apartment?

Hihi, Yes I am. New APARTMENT!
Praise God.

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol hahahah never
Go register and get your ass certified ,else you'd be arrested for parading unlicensed ass before the public . cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What?!grin
Welcum back man. grin

free at last eh?gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not at all , all we need is to say some prayer and that's it.The ass is ready to be licked . cheesy
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cherlene:

Ohhh, you DO? shocked
Cherlene
yeah im addicted to it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:

What's urz with lightskin females?, re u light skinned?

..f***k nO... ..real men are dakskin & gay guys r lightskin (fart)....anyways I am dakskin..the issue is all females are sopose to be lightskin..especily if they want to be regarded as beauriful.. I lie? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Going about the business boss!!

So many filthy _asses to wash at the warehouse. grin grin
grin grin cheesy

Report to me of any abnormality during the washing please .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cherlene:

Hihi, Yes I am. New APARTMENT! Praise God.
Cherlene
Alright then.. ✘

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.