Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,251 members, 7,894,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3013851 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:20am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hehehehehehe see you. No let me pull out your plenty file here o. grin

Of course I can and I do avouch same. cool
ronald4lif:

Taa wa here yeye boy. I can vouch to never have wooed any lady on NL and I don't intend to ever do that, at least not anytime soon.
Tag any lady you suspect I might have made amorous advances to let them come attest with any evidence, if any or hold your peace.
Can you avouch same?
See dem oo grin dem dey fear their head

huns, ders absolutely nothing wrong in wooin a lady u like..
Just dnt let everyone knw abt it . evn if they must knw. make sure they dnt knw hw it ended. simple
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:20am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hehehehehehe see you. No let me pull out your plenty file here o. grin

Of course I can and I do avouch same. cool

Charis, desist from distracting the Bishop biko, I'm fasting. You want make dem come expose person for derailers paradise ni. No thanks. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh cool, thanks

which ones?
I can't start pinpointing them out. That statement was more like - born out of a collective idea observed from several posts of yours.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao grin you hate her because she reminded you of what a real woman should be right? or tell me why you like sleeping on her mentions even when it is obvious that she doesn't give a rat ass about you. grin
a real woman is d one crushing on u n u cn tell a real woman on nl?
Il pass pls undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh , that would be good lol grandmas love spending time with their grand kids ..
N u cn get some rest too
exactly n more visits too grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:
exactly n more visits too grin
Yh
chibwike:
Lol, are you igbo
Partially grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahaha grin

You're a trouble maker . cheesy
Hehehehe wetin concern me concern trouble? I'm as gentle as a dove. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Beauts kiss

I want to get a nose piercing. but just a stud

and no way!! the exposure embarassed
Lol
Yh i change it last yr it was a stud .. I get bored sometimes i take it out ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Night night ppl

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:23am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:

See tory loo ok naa .
Feasted yes. on sooo many diicks grin

Hian! You must be in a jollificating mood then and in a good shape to tackle the vigorous challenges of the week and the requirements of your job. Nothing is as good and energising like a good weekend shag. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:23am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:

a real woman is d one crushing on u n u cn tell a real woman on nl?
Il pass pls undecided
You crush on anything including dogs on NL. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hian! You must be in a jollificating mood then and in a good shape to tackle the vigorous challenges of the week and the requirements of your job. Nothing is as good and energising like a good weekend shag. grin
U got tht right hun grin.
Had a dose yet?, cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Charis, desist from distracting the Bishop biko, I'm fasting. You want make dem come expose person for derailers paradise ni. No thanks. grin
Hehehe see person wey say e dey fast dey discuss amu and otu with babe. grin

Smh grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
You crush on anything including dogs on NL. grin
u ddnt gt my statement. .
Im askin is a real woman any woman crushn on u? cos she sure was crushin on u lol

and yes u r a dog grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Night night ppl
night bby kiss

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:

Just dnt let everyone knw abt it . evn if they must knw. make sure they dnt knw hw it ended. simple
Okay, thanks for your advice. I want to woo you. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okay, thanks for your advice. I want to woo you. grin
ok woo. im listening grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:27am On Aug 03, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol
Yh i change it last yr it was a stud .. I get bored sometimes i take it out ..

When did you get it. Do you have any others I want a belly button one too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

When did you get it. Do you have any others I want a belly button one too
U dnt want asss button?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:

ok woo. im listening grin
I love you. Talk your own. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:28am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hehehe see person wey say e dey fast dey discuss amu and otu with babe. grin

Smh grin

Guy 'manna' from 'paradise' is the first reading on my prayer points. I needed the strength to keep me bubbling. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I love you. Talk your own. grin
I see you in my dreams n I sure loveed ur diick.. oya talk..

We gettn somwhr grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:

U dnt want asss button?
Which one be belle button and ass button again?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Which one be belle button and ass button again?
grin grin grin
which wants nose button n belly button..
so im askn sarcastically if she no wnt asss button grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:30am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:
u ddnt gt my statement. .
Im askin is a real woman any woman crushn on u? cos she sure was crushin on u lol

and yes u r a dog grin
If you had it like you wanted you wouldn't call me a dog because I'll be dogging your flat ass all day and all night long - isn't that how you roll? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Guy 'manna' from 'paradise' is the first reading on my prayer points. I needed the strength to keep me bubbling. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This your kind born again get K leg o. Hope you never dey preach this your 'gospel' to people o. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:

How do one woo a lady they've never met or they don't even reside in same locality? How does it work. How do you hit the punna? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you had it like you wanted you wouldn't call me a dog because I'll be dogging your flat ass all day and all night long - isn't that how you roll? cheesy
Go to sleep man. its late in Nigeria.. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:

U dnt want asss button?

Lol and what is that
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:
grin grin grin
which wants nose button n belly button..
so im askn sarcastically if she no wnt asss button grin
Lol, I get you. You got any?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 1:32am On Aug 03, 2015
cherryice:

Go to sleep man. its late in Nigeria.. angry
Gerara here mehn......do I feel like I'm in Nigeria? grin grin

Was up with you ? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.