Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,232 members, 7,925,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:19 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3039408 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

You re crayy now shutup grin

fortunately for you I have a sizzling movie to watch now or I would have haunted you throughout today tongue
do have a nice day ahead - be a good girl & keep it pizzazz
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol nice tho hehe I remember

I know I can, be what I wanna be
If I work hard at it
I'll be where I wanna be

Thanks smiley
darkenedrebel:

waste mb ke? you must be an Ijebu girl cheesy

if you ever watched KKB show as a kid, you would have heard it before

title is - Nas I can
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
redgem:

They all died? undecided Morning though
That was what surprised me , I only counted one dead while the rest were engaged in a battle of attrition with some bad guys amidst hails of bullets and bombs.

Those guys are warriors......you need to see how they drove their humvee (APC) into a steep slope at a very high speed and before the car could hit the ground they all jumped out , guns in hand returning fire immediately .Funny enough my own car was almost crawling in that dream I couldn't escape and as I was still trying to accelerate and get out from that horrible scene my manager called me and stopped my dream half way....smh grin
But come oh, you dey greet person good morning dey bend mouth join am? undecided grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Yes oooooo. Getting the heater ready.
Sassybae:
Lady.boss1: dint see you here,hope we seeing another list today

Jacksparrow.0712:friday is here again,its gonna be hotter than the other one

Kingle.kan:the punna wey hold you down today strong

Nighty people kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy cheesy

What's isala chi?

It's part of good morning. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol nice tho hehe I remember

I know I can, be what I wanna be
If I work hard at it
I'll be where I wanna be

Thanks smiley

Nas has always been nice - I remember I was always bumping that track on my Palitto player back then

& you are welcome -
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Yea hun
Will buzz you when its time
Jacksparrow0712:
Yes oooooo. Getting the heater ready.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Copied!
Sassybae:
Yea hun
Will buzz you when its time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's part of good morning. cheesy

You sure??

I don't believe angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:

fortunately for you I have a sizzling movie to watch now or I would have haunted you throughout today tongue
do have a nice day ahead - be a good girl & keep it pizzazz

cheesy grin wink yes daddy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Ok, do have a great day ahead
darkenedrebel:

Nas has always been nice - I remember I was always bumping that track on my Palitto player back then

& you are welcome -
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
redgem:

I slept very late and woke up early

Sorry, make sure u sleep well today so u won't av eyes bags wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
angry undecided
MrCork:
...sittin naaaaaked in front of the fan...but not too close! angry
Emodeee:

Mhizdeedy, fine girl. Wad up with u?

She's fyn....u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

You sure??

I don't believe angry
Why would I lie about such a trivial thing? angry

Bia, shift before you stain my white polo.

I'm for peace today and this is why I'm putting on a white polo. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Mhizkel where you at?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why would I lie about such a trivial thing? angry

Bia, shift before you stain my white polo.

I'm for peace today and this is why I'm putting on a white polo. cheesy

You're always mischievous that's why. But i believe you now.

White polo indeed, pictures or you know nau tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2015
redgem:

I didn't oh.... Slept late and woke up early
Lol like me i sleep late wake up early too .. Its a bad habit tho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

You're always mischievous that's why. But i believe you now.

White polo indeed, pictures or you know nau tongue
I will give you pishure of me pouting. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

You better hurry up.

What brand did you take lastnight? tongue
You're obviously high. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I will give you pishure of me pouting. grin grin

Hehehe

Your mouth go be like monkey yansh grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hehehe

Your mouth go be like monkey yansh grin grin
Buhahahaha grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
cherlene, hi

Good day

How are you?

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
dharay99:

morning Laura, hw are yhu.?
Good oh
Friday vibe ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

How are you?

Cherlene
Howdy miss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Good oh
Friday vibe ..
oh, alry...u av fun.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712 ur hoodie A long like a thousand story ... Come lipsrsealed like u own it ... Mi a wait fi d long ting gwan below .... Hehehe guess d track .. See what im listening to early morning .. Mehn dat chics lyrics too much

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
dharay99:

oh, alry...u av fun.
Yh ggotta bounce now .. See ya later x
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Howdy miss

Thank God, how are you too??

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:

It went well but I urinated alot grin
shocked You urinated where?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2015
N1one:
Mhizkel where you at?
Anything for me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.