Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,623 members, 7,979,118 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:48 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3074197 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by NigerianSHA: 2:01am On Aug 08, 2015
cool

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol not funny...ah why do I bear my soul to the Romancelanders, you guys have no feelings at all...

not funny? & yet you said 'Lol' - certified weirdo

& what do you mean by you bear your soul to romancelanders? I don't get..
& I do have feelings oo

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by NigerianSHA: 2:02am On Aug 08, 2015
TheUmmah cheesy
Gurgle:

what old man
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 2:12am On Aug 08, 2015
I'm no spy
darkenedrebel:
Draify ... you just peeping .are you a spy?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 08, 2015
DrAify:
I'm no spy

obviously- that was a joke to get you to talk.
why are you all Natasha Romanov on me? relax Doc grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm. You ehn
mira4u:

Feeling sad for u. happy searching tho' undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 2:24am On Aug 08, 2015
I knew it
darkenedrebel:

obviously- that was a joke to get you to talk.
why are you all Natasha Romanov on me? relax Doc grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by NigerianSHA: 2:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Raisin Bread, Sour soup lipsrsealed and Cranberry juice for Dinner.#BACHELOR PROBLEMS cry cry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tunnex90: 2:33am On Aug 08, 2015
NigerianSHA:
Raisin Bread, Sour soup lipsrsealed and Cranberry juice for Dinner.#BACHELOR PROBLEMS cry cry

grow up
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by NigerianSHA: 2:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Am in a good mood sooooooooo
cool
tunnex90:

Crackhead

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tunnex90: 2:37am On Aug 08, 2015
NigerianSHA:
Am in a good mood sooooooooo
cool

dry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 2:38am On Aug 08, 2015
You think so?
I did that yesterday
darkenedrebel:

not my fault though -you barely write up to 4 lines in your posts.. only time I saw you do that was when you commented on that funny face thread I created some time ago

introverted?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by NigerianSHA: 2:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Whats the matter you can't handle a BBC kiss
tunnex90:

it is ur sister i want .bring her to ma inner chambers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 08, 2015
DrAify:
You think so?
I did that yesterday

of course..
remember I said I called you a spy so thatyou could talk ?
well, I also purposely accused you of never typing up to 4 lines in your posts to keep our conversation going.
you can't say you knew that now huh?

just admit it.. I'm good grin

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Very long and stressful jawe and the irony is that it just seems so fast at the end of the day.

How did urs go? smiley

Yesterday was just there. Was so tired that I had to sleep off. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2015
I replied you just because I wanted to.
I can as well ignore you so don't extol yourself
darkenedrebel:

of course..
remember I said I called you a spy so thatyou could talk ?
well, I also purposely falsely accused you of never typing up to 4 lines in your posts to keep our conversation going. grin

you can't say you knew that now huh?

just admit it.. I'm good grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 08, 2015
DrAify:
I replied you just because I wanted to.
I can as well ignore you so don't extol yourself

na vex? hehe take it easy - you really don't know how to take jokes do you?

anyway goodnight.. sleep well

6 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Which people dey even like your comments sef? undecided undecided undecided angry
Nneka123:
You're so boring. omg!!! grin. I need gif undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 3:58am On Aug 08, 2015
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.