Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,780 members, 7,948,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3053260 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheHood: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

grin grin

www.nairaland.com/emeraldcute

grin grin her GPS accurate? Proximity censor nko? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i have reported this comment to the mods.

this is heresy.

#AmeboModeActivated

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
The last time I went to church was for a wedding grin
MrsPhyno:

Mmmm even if there's nothing good about Igbo women, it takes an Igbo woman to produce an Igbo man grin

This one that u came looking for my trouble this Sunday. You no go church? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
The last time I went to church was for a wedding grin
And you're here proudly saying that grin

Seek the face of the Lord, Oga

I haven't gone to church in a while too sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Now ur hiding my post abi?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
Truckpusher, I sight you. grin

Sinnzu, kindly stop taking my words out of context because it is an observation and a statement, and not an approval. He provoked her and hence her reaction. In addition, I didn't ban her because I didn't see where the fighting began until you gave me the link.

If you brawl, you're gonna get banned.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by RobinHez(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingTom:
Na police raid oooooo grin
Chai!

Na so the thing serious reach??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HalimaSadiya(f): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
I swear I waste my time here whenever I'm bored and beside let me suggest NSG to you. I think you'll like it too naijasinglegirl.com
lol I'll check it out fa
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
bqlekan:
grin grin her GPS accurate? Proximity censor nko? grin grin

Lemme get my measuring instruments. grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HalimaSadiya(f): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
You welcm dear smiley. So whats poppin??
trying to enjoy the holiday & you ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
Chill, are u saying that if im provoked, im free to go into brawl mode?? Make it clear cos i dont understand you.
If you are provoked, report.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ishilove:
Truckpusher, I sight you. grin

Sinnzu, kindly stop taking my words out of context. He provoked her and hence her reaction. I didn't ban her because I didn't see where the fighting began until you gave me the link

If you brawl, you're gonna get banned.
BUNKUM. Arent you supposed to be a moderator? Keep shooting yourself on the foot.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
Now ur hiding my post abi?
boss, calm down, i know it hurts but jux make sure u dont get banned.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Lemme get my measuring instruments. grin

oya sharpally bro., I wan woo any babe you woo grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
trying to enjoy the holiday & you ?
Pissed outta my socks!!
Well, this section does that sometimes.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

U dey craze?
tongue

Gerrout jor I'm talking to the lovely Cherl.ene not you this ab.oki

Heresy kwa. You were the one who said you've handled Igbo girls before were they not sweet grin

Thought u hated this thread.
you are right about that last part

but if i ever hear you spit that nónsense about igbos being the best,i'm coming for ur head.

and you are next on my hit-list.

just thought i should give you the heads up

#ConqueringIgboChixsSince1850
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Come and join me in Breakfast or is it Brunch scrambled Eggs Pancakes and honey, Bagel and hazelnut spread.

I always wanted to be a chef but I no get cooking skills+Money no dey there angry. MrsPhyno you wan chop grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Chai!

Na so the thing serious reach??
I'm on the run sef grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
boss, calm down, i know it hurts but jux make sure u dont get banned.
Bross it doesnt hurt me, i just loathe cheating. I'll give a full report soon.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
Bross it doesnt hurt me, i just loathe cheating. I'll give a full report soon.
okay, jux do it, am sure the ban on ur friend myt be lifted soon.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

you are right about that last part

but if i ever hear you spit that nónsense about igbos being the best,i'm coming for ur head.

and you are next on my hit-list.

just thought i should give you the heads up

#ConqueringIgboChixsSince1850
I have a good memory right

Didn't say we are the best nah I said we're great grin

How can you tell a girl you're coming for her head you no get respect?

1850? Uncle? Wetin happen na all your mates don expire a long time ago. And you don't conquer Igbo girls they conquer you grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Come and join me in Breakfast or is it Brunch scrambled Eggs Pancakes and honey, Bagel and hazelnut spread.

I always wanted to be a chef but I no get cooking skills+Money no dey there angry. MrsPhyno you wan chop grin
Hmmm enjoy yourself dear I don't eat breakfast lol by habit. Chop your life ooo grin

You look like you get small skill na and this your camera odikwa nice. It takes good pics.

Your moniker tho.......
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
I know say it good. Na iphone9 I dey use cool. I can cook small but am looking for Igbo Girl who can compliment my skills angry
MrsPhyno:

Hmmm enjoy yourself dear I don't eat breakfast lol by habit. Chop your life ooo grin

You look like you get small skill na and this your camera odikwa nice. It takes good pics.

Your moniker tho.......
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay, jux do it, am sure the ban on ur friend myt be lifted soon.
Ishilove banned TheUmma , she banned kramfonos who didnt even join the brawl till october and convniently left out Nneka123 who initiated the whole thing, thats beyond being selfish. If she was gonna let nneka go, why didnt she do same for theumma?? Then she comes to say that Nneka was provoked just cos TheUmma said "Preach" to misssclassy's post. How is the word "Preach" tought provoking?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
bqlekan:
oya sharpally bro., I wan woo any babe you woo grin

Me kee? u wan beat me to my game bah? grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
I know say it good. Na iphone9 I dey use cool. I can cook small but am looking for Igbo Girl who can compliment my skills angry
Loooool iPhone 9 indeed. This is a Sunday lets fear God okay grin

I'm going to my village this Christmas you want me to bring one fine gehl for you? You know village girls are the best cooks. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
jorhney:

Good .. how's your Sunday going ?
Great. Yours?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sinnzu:
Ishilove banned TheUmma , she banned kramfonos who didnt even join the brawl till october and convniently left out Nneka123 who initiated the whole thing, thats beyond being selfish. If she was gonna let nneka go, why didnt she do same for theumma?? Then she comes to say that Nneka was provoked just cos TheUmma said "Preach" to misssclassy's post. How is the word "Preach" tought provoking?
thats not fair, i think unbanning theummah will solve this problem.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Me kee? u wan beat me to my game bah? grin

no, never. You know I can't. Its my first time and I don't know the typing stuff grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1768) (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.