Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,900 members, 7,976,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:56 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3072868 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
U dey fyn my mouth abi? cheesy
I don't lie on Mondays. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
6 or more. cry cry cry Buhari's government hasn't been favourable mehhhhhn

Morning wink
u r silly grin grin

hw was ur night fine face?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2015
sinizia:

After clicking "like" and "shares" to my flattering you abi? grin

Ok, i'll woo you, notify the organizers.

Your reverse psychology ehn!! angry
awwwwwww yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Sinnzu:

undecidedundecidedundecided
cn u get out of my face pls undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2015
sinizia:

I lie a whole lot on Mondays. cheesy
There ya go grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Hahahahahaha I take it you don't blv tongue tongue

My night was sweet but short angry
I guess yur having an easy Monday already *offers her cappuccino*
cherryice:
u r silly grin grin

hw was ur night fine face?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2015
cherryice:
gringringringringrin
In all my years on NL, I've never a more stubborn girl than you. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hahahahahaha I take it you don't blv tongue tongue

My night was sweet but short angry
I guess yur having an easy Monday already *offers her cappuccino*
ooohhh thanks. Hes a darling too.. kiss

its past 4pm. Abt leavn work seff.
Wht u up with?
Whr u from?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2015
cherryice:
sad. Okay
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2015
sinizia:

gringringringringrin

In all my years on NL, I've never a more stubborn girl than you. grin
grin grin grin grin u know me too well.

when u comin to china wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
There ya go grin
You edit posts on Monday? shockedshocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
listen to lykki li's song titled impossibilities. "i think youths shud listen 2 more of classic and country songs, it helps widen ur perspectives in life, nt useless songs of ukwu, skelewu, alingo, hav u seen my journey, etc
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
sad. Okay
Baby cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2015
sinizia:

You edit posts on Monday? shockedshocked
Even on tues weds thurs and fridays. Im off on weekends undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2015
shocked shocked that's some 6hrs ahead of my time. Why una dey in haste so? Where una dey run go tongue lol

It's Monday n as usual work work work it is cry
From Eko wink wink wink
cherryice:
ooohhh thanks. Hes a darling too.. kiss

its past 4pm. Abt leavn work seff.
Wht u up with?
Whr u from?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2015
cherryice:

grin grin grin grin u know me too well.

when u comin to china wink

I'll agree to come to China when you can guarantee me at least two Nigerian pussiƩs per everyday of my entire stay. lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2015
cherryice:
Baby cheesy
"Baby" wont suffice.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yes naa.. That was where I got it from omw back from church. They are still there but not as much as they were in my first year. Bartho chased some of them away and demolished the buildings there. Students don't joke with meshai..especially me grin

That was dinner from first year to final year especially after "Awoship" & "Belloship! We Started patronizing Garba (Is he still there?)when he only had a table and stove. no matter what we eat, we were never filled until we've had our fix "mai Shai" (that was ages ago) wink

Got to a point where he knew all of our names and our plans and all u had to do was ask and he'll tell u where to find us (GSM was still a big deal then), we even started keeping our books for night class with him. it doesn't matter how many people got there before us, we always got our "mai shai" before everyone else cheesy

Have u tried "Royal Highness"? *we patented it & own the trademark grin*. That's bread and egg but this time, the egg is mixed with Suya & then fried! cheesy (Good old days i tell u).

Sadly Nobody has been able to replicate the taste of Garba's "mai shai" cry

Thankfully something will be bringing me to NSK pretty soon! Cant wait to relive some of those experience

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
Even on tues weds thurs and fridays. Im off on weekends undecided

Then you need deliverance - T.B Joshua-styled. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2015
sinizia:

Then you need deliverance - T.B Joshua-styled. sad
grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tashaamania(f): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Bolded:

That was dinner from first year to final year especially after "Awoship" & "Belloship! We Started patronizing Garba (Is he still there?)when he only had a table and stove. no matter what we eat, we were never filled until we've had our fix "mai Shai" (that was ages ago) wink

Got to a point where he knew all of our names and our plans and all u had to do was ask and he'll tell u where to find us (GSM was still a big deal then), we even started keeping our books for night class with him. it doesn't matter how many people got there before us, we always got our "mai shai" before everyone else cheesy

Have u tried "Royal Highness"? *we patented it & own the trademark grin*. That's bread and egg but this time, the egg is mixed with Suya & then fried! cheesy (Good old days i tell u).

Sadly Nobody has been able to replicate the taste of Garba's "mai shai" cry

Thankfully something will be bringing me to NSK pretty soon! Cant wait to relive some of those experience

Aahhh I met Garba though but he left I think almost immediately I came in or so. It's Yisa and his bro that does it now. Yisa was around when I came in. Didnt you meet Yisa?

Lol @ Awoship and Belloship. grin
You didn't ask of our dear Dr. Oboegulam grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by IamLEGEND1: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Unseriousness dey really worry you I swear
Do you ride horses too like Fula.boy
what are you saying?
i am always serious.
no horses,just camels and donkeys.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2015
cherryice:
Baby cheesy

Nice butt u got there.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

Aahhh I met Garba though but he left I think almost immediately I came in or so. It's Yisa and his bro that does it now. Yisa was around when I came in. Didnt you meet Yisa?

Lol @ Awoship and Belloship. grin
You didn't ask of our dear Dr. Oboegulam grin

Yisa! hw can i forget! he was still learning the ropes when we left grin

Yes o, we were very staunch members of Awoship and the rest. Can remember being locked in those hostels severally (in fact, i can distinctly remember leaving Eyo by 1:30am one night grin)

Prof Obo? Never was a fan! Always telling fibs & exaggerating things. does he still do that?

Talk about showman, Ikenna, Aja, Prof Asuzu and the likes & You've got my attention. How can i forget my crush Mrs Ezenduka (Approached her for her number first day i saw her thinking she was a student like me grin). You can Imagine my shock when she was introduced to us the next day as our new lecturer shocked.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
bqlekan:
Ehya ndo diri, grin ion care about pictures tho.. we resume when I come back. Takia and have a wonderful day ahead cheesy
cheesy seriously i was pissed yesterday!have urself a great day too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol sorry ms prettiness, aka i love my boo
lol,i am not doing this with u today! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,i am not doing this with u today! cheesy
gudday. Madam p, how are u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
gudday. Madam p, how are u?
I am good&u? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am good&u? cheesy
am still thinking abt ur pic
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
am still thinking abt ur pic
shocked what happen to it? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Captainswag225(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked what happen to it? cheesy
its missing from ur profile pic, what happened?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.