Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,897 members, 7,976,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:50 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3072861 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
Tell me about it!

Then whachu waiting for? Halfrica better get ready to be blown to smithereens
lol did u knw dat it took just one deep gaze betweeen bella and edward in their class and she fell in love with him.. It was like as if they connected in d gaze... Its so amazing.... There is a look u can gv to a guy and u feel lik u guys are comunicating with each oda..... Dats sensual.... Phone calls and chats aren't my thing wen it comes to wooing... I believ in togetherness....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
I swear no guy will woo you until you change undecided
halfrica:

Breaks d door of the thread wiv her head
Does the martial art posture
Aaaaaaaashwwwuuuuu if they born u well cutehector toast a girl for my front and kissd world goodbye angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

Aaaaaaaashwwwuuuuu if they born u well cutehector toast a girl for my front and kiss world goodbye angry
Tell am oh!

U guys berra go get lined up on the list.....

Good luck wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Eyes colour :red sad cheesy
hahahaha, i understand. The bloodshot eyes. you must be good with sheesha, sk et al... grin Talk jhur cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
No. I dey tell you Na say I get whitlow for mouth
yes,u get!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

Aaaaaaaashwwwuuuuu if they born u well cute hector toast a girl for my front and kissd world goodbye angry
shocked typical yoruba giril!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
bqlekan:
hahahaha, i understand. The bloodshot eyes. you must be good with sheesha, sk et al... grin Talk jhur cheesy
Serious na red!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
halfrica is my new love nw... She is so sweet and funny..

grin dats berra lem dem babes kno am sitting on d throne of ur heart
Na me get d manshun wey dey ur heart in order not to be wicked dem babes can share d boys quarter tongue
Oh wait i own dat too shocked
Dancin
Cultural dance
Awade awade cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol did u knw dat it took just one deep gaze betweeen bella and edward in their class and she fell in love with him.. It was like as if they connected in d gaze... Its so amazing.... There is a look u can gv to a guy and u feel lik u guys are comunicating with each oda..... Dats sensual.... Phone calls and chats aren't my thing wen it comes to wooing... I believ in togetherness....
Dear when u want to illustrate romance to me, use Damon and Elena.....i understand those two better.

As for the 'look me in the eyes' thingy, i couldn't agree more.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:

angry wah do u mean gives him 2 fatality punch
Purf purf grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
Tell am oh!

U guys berra go get lined up on the list.....

Good luck wink

cheesy line up ko eye liner ni
Baby he didnt tell u am already sittin on his destiny
I av his mumu remote control
grin wee d female eruku association we av taken over cutehector
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bqlekan(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Serious na red!
okay. m done.. takia
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
Dear when u want to illustrate romance to me, use Damon and Elena.....i understand those two better.

As for the 'look me in the eyes' thingy, i couldn't agree more.
I dnt like damon elena love jor... It always gets complicated.. Evrytym damon will be explainin himself..

Gosh.. Edward bella love is freakn me out... I wish I hav dat kinda gurlfrnd...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

angry oya a nigga dat poke nose like a female is called
A sissy
Wah da heckk did i tell u i came on nl to be wooed like ijebu garri?
My frnd go choke on a light skin female tatoo dickkk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy line up ko eye liner ni
Baby he didnt tell u am already sittin on his destiny
I av his mumu remote control
grin wee d female eruku association we av taken over cutehector
Now thats creepy embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:

grin did u mean ghost rider or an extra on a soul train?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
What's she saying? undecided
halfrica:

angry oya a nigga dat poke nose like a female is called
A sissy
Wah da heckk did i tell u i came on nl to be wooed like ijebu garri?
My frnd go choke on a light skin female tatoo dickkk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
tracy lol remind me to marry an igbo girl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na Wetin make me bend mouth be that undecided
prettythicksme:
yes,u get!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

angry wah do u mean gives him 2 fatality punch
Purf purf grin
will just break dat ur tiny hand
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol downgrading. It's good to be harsh on yourself at times.

Hmmm I haven't yet met a dude in diaspora that I liked. The Nigerian-Americans like myself. I feel like I need home grown farm fresh organic one grin cause the ones here lipsrsealed

No it's not important but he has to speak pidgin and have Igbo sense (if he's Igbo) and have Nigerian hustling mentality no matter the tribe. I don't like ajebos

Fulani dad and Igbo mom u mean. The mother is what counts

Hahahaha what! gaaaashhh my ajebo brothers no dey try . so whats the difference between the home-grown and imported varieties? and what has made you feel the imported ones are deficient in any way

The thing is, im really torn. I like English, American, French and Nigerian accents. So whichever one I get i'll always be lusting for the other 3 embarassed embarassed

I need the name and compound; Igbo dad.

why do you think the mother counts more
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Which kind Yoruba? Only God knows where she crawled out from
Cutehector:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
tracy lol remind me to marry an igbo girl
Lol, sure thing dearie smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Which kind Yoruba? Only God knows where this one crawled out from
where do u suggest? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
She must have crawled out of a dumping site
Cutehector:
where do u suggest? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Hahahaha what! gaaaashhh my ajebo brothers no dey try . so whats the difference between the home-grown and imported varieties? and what has made you feel the imported ones are deficient in any way

The thing is, im really torn. I like English, American, French and Nigerian accents. So whichever one I get i'll always be lusting for the other 3 embarassed embarassed

I need the name and compound; Igbo dad.

why do you think the mother counts more
There's a huge difference I tell you. You know African boys are typically sooooo spoiled by their mothers so compound that with the "easy" life of the Western world and you get a useless entity with an ego that's slightly too large and a díck that's slightly too small....... grin
Homegrown at least know the struggle. These imported ones ehhh idek how to describe it. Just too useless. They're either too manly or not manly enough. They have complexes too, which is understandable but not something I wanna deal with.
It would actually be ideal to find an "imported" one that thinks like me but that's rare. So for now.....

Accents I like are Nigerian and Portugese that's about it. Lol you'll make do with whichever one u get madam

Sorry I don't grab. Compound?

Mother counts more because you are what your mother is. She raises you. That's why you can see a fair girl named Chioma Chigozie acting like a conc Ibadan babe because her mom is a Yoruba woman
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aminat508:
thanks for your concern. Am back
Nice to have u back wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
cherryice:
none officially agreed to woo me yet oo

u nko
Mac n jack
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
West brom r just useless
Captainswag u watching ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

angry wah do u mean gives him 2 fatality punch Purf purf grin
so you sef sabi mortal kombat grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
bqlekan:
okay. m done.. takia
lol,what is takia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.