Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,664 members, 7,924,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:26 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3035424 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by lezz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
softapples:
keep ranting, u and sinnzu, im copying and pasting ur ends. "it will b christmas gift
gay - faced imp, how do you do?

Are you still vying for nairaland's chief dimwitted nicompoop? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kannymoore(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No this was unproked he quoted me with out me saying a thing . smiley
How u dey

Nne madam..i just dey oh

Been battling with backpains for some days now.

I think I really ave to got a masseuse to work on it but I dunno if my missus go gree.. lol

I notoo blame her...you know how masseuses hands and fingers can spin persin brain troway and before you know whassup, your body is no more your own!!

gringringringrin !!!

Meanwhile, how are youdoing yourself? You've got the day off today?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HolyHero: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
softapples:
im dissapointed dat u exchange posts with guyz here all in defending a girl, smh 4 u, so u wnt to go nd watch her plates in the UK right?
I concur he is an ass licker

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
DashMeYansh:
You I know you very well I can bet my left ball......but I wont undecided
Wow! Didn't know I had a fan in you. Keep it up. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
softapples:
im dissapointed dat u exchange posts with guyz here all in defending a girl, smh 4 u, so u wnt to go nd watch her plates in the UK right?
RELAX im almost home. I'll have your time okay? I'll call you myself dont worry grin
Elcapito:
Even tho we know being dumb is your birth right, I'm still hoping One day, God will let you experience what having brain and being sensible feels like.
SHUT UP D CUNT U CALL MOUTH, follish beer seller

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Sinizia u male cry u sure lol
Cuz two in one month is too much like ahhh we gotta upload video msgs now with date time place location everyting .. Cuz ahhh mehn its like are we safe here cry

Infact i cant blive this , i rlly cant

Hahaha hahaha..... Ma'am are you a male?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
lezz:
gay - faced imp, how do you do?

Are you still vying for nairaland's chief dimwitted nicompoop? grin grin grin
gringringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

www.nairaland.com/2543854/best-online-business-nigeria#37397678
Here comes another 1!

Cc; sinnzu and nigerianium
Now listening to M.I Abaga's "TALK ABOUT IT".smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
kannymoore:

Nne madam..i just dey oh

Been battling with backpains for some days now.

I think I really ave to got a masseuse to work on it but I dunno if my missus go gree.. lol

I notoo blame her...you know how masseuses hands and fingers can spin persin brain troway and before you know whassup, your body is no more your own!!

gringringringrin !!!

Meanwhile, how are youdoing yourself? You've got the day off today?
No finished already .. Was about to enjoy friday vibe.. Need to fix dinner first tho
U knkw wt u better get ur back sorted cuz back pain cn reck a man u knw .. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
I Want
WWAAAAAAAARRRRRR.!!! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
redgem:

Hahaha hahaha..... Ma'am are you a male?
undecided
Am more like a stalker. I need to know your movements. So that I can F*** your sister and Babe without interference.
RickRichards:

Wow! Didn't know I had a fan in you. Keep it up. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
HolyHero:
I concur he is an ass licker
A VERY BIG ONE
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
pbs4real:
am suspecting u as wel wit ur polythene bag asstongue
sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Macgreat(m): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
This thread fast.. Truly derailed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
nigerianium:
Mr Cork was actually buttlicking you daily. Right on this thread.♦

undecided keep on dreaming
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by iamkingzlee(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tomfrench:
no be only girl....I'm also a female stripper grin
lmao grin werey!!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dre11(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
things they happen for here

all this romancelander and controversy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kannymoore(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No finished already .. Was about to enjoy friday vibe.. Need to fix dinner first tho
U knkw wt u better get ur back sorted cuz back pain cn reck a man u knw .. wink

Hehehehe!!!

Madam...

Dis your wink ehn??!!!

Infact...Ayam suspecting you!!

grin grin grin grin tongue grin!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tashaamania:

Same RickRichards drooling on the Nneka123 moniker
You knew Nneka was male all this while yet you were always kissing his ass until he had to curse you outta his mentions..
See your face.. undecided
Haha! Don't be fooled. Look beyond the surface. I was never into him/it. I just liked to catch some fun with the moniker. And it was pure comic relief while it lasted. Or would you like to step in for him/it? You won't last a week, you know? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sinnzu:
RELAX im almost home. I'll have your time okay? I'll call you myself dont worry grin
FLUSH LIKE TOILET

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Aminat508(f): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
dre11:
things they happen for here

all this romancelander and controversy
dre11 kilode?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Omotayor123(f): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
agarawu23:
nneka123 refused to be interviewed then.

ladyboss1/lala247 same thing.

today na Nneka

tomorrow na lala grin

when I challenged victoriabee then that she was fake, ass lickers them know gree me talk. anyway na naijaboiy crush sha.

silly ass lickers who can't use their eyes to see sexy lady grin

keep crushing on your fellow guys cheesy
Agarawu23 Abeg he don do... Wetin be your own sef tongue
Let fake people keep deceiving themselves. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.