Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,063 members, 7,876,966 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3003479 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

The link works the magic for him. He uses that to invade ya privacy

Well, he tried but he misfired in almost all of his traces, even that of another G. But he can always improve though, he's that smart of a G.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You have run out of words Brainless Zygote cheesy

I have not even started with you yet ..wait till my boys arrive... ....

Seriously answer this question...

Don't you know your life is useless?
I mean, you are 35 years old.. no car..no wife...no career... just an android to browse the web and constitute a nuisance ...

My advise?... Go to Yabaleft and hand over yourself
Your boys?

Am I supposed to be impressed that you have boys?

You're a cretinous fvcktard.

8 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
It's easier for a pregnant woman to become a virgin again, than for you puny fvcktard to make me deactivate my account.

You must think you are something, or you think you're important or you think I give a fvck about your rants?

Make me deactivate my account?

You must have been a goat in your former life to even think of using "deactivate" and "blackett" in the same sentence.

Go "rap" your life away and fvck off my mentions.

Abeg bring buckets for this dude.. his tears are flooding the forum grin

tell me..I heard your nose hairs are two times bushier than the Rainforest ..

abeg ..answer that question, please is it true?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
D1ck:
Maybe he acquired our IP from that site he directed us to...

I don't think so, perhaps he must have been getting it right previously but misfired today, it happens. He can still re-do his homework and become a better tech savvy guru tomorrow. And get it right %100. I like his ingenuity.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Your boys?

Am I supposed to be impressed that you have boys?

You're a cretinous fvcktard.

and you come from a clan of soakaways .

Legend has it that your breath smells like Unwashed Armpits..

no wonder you are 35 and you haven't gotten laid yet
Which lady would like to date a man living with Halitosis grin

My advise?- buy baba blue or tom tom for fresh breath
Moronic Homeless turtle
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lala247:

U dnt need to , was asking a q undecided
okay,,how about telling you to mind your business? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

How about telling u , its social media , calm dwn .. If u dont want to ans den keep it moving ..

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Always want to form kmt
Must u misbehave everytime .

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, he tried but he misfired in almost all of his traces, even that of another G. But he can always improve though, he's that smart of a G.

cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Not again bro... We already have enough at hand to settle....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
D1ck:
Not again bro... We already have enough at hand to settle....

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by VJSMILESS: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nawa ohh, another UK IP. SE1 8XR is a UK postcode and suggest she's in Britain then. Anyways sha.
dont get angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
VJSMILESS:
dont get angry

Okay I mean the blackberry of missclassy you displayed has this UK postcode on display at the side of it. So I was wondering if that suggest she's in Britain. No offence meant bro.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by VJSMILESS: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay I mean the blackberry of missclassy you displayed has this UK postcode on display at the side of it. So I was wondering if that suggest she's in Britain. No offence meant bro.
you ever heard of ip marginalizing? angry
she getting smarter...
i like that grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
VJSMILESS:
you ever heard of ip marginalizing? angry
she getting smarter...
i like that grin

Okay then, I get it now
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lala247:

How about telling u , its social media , calm dwn .. If u dont want to ans den keep it moving ..
you are the one to keep moving cos you pounced on my mentions. undecided

Ain't like those other pùssies who worship you undecided

Hell yea! It's social media.

Pfffftttt!

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Darkrebel666:

whoooo.. You don't look like the rap type.
you look more of the Sam Smith or Alicia Keys type.

anyway. Let's rap battle then since you rap cheesy
Sam smith? that gay!
lol rap battle ke cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

you are the one to keep moving cos you pounced on my mentions. undecided

Ain't like those other pùssies who worship you undecided

Hell yea! It's social media.

Pfffftttt!

Abeg swerve go one side mehnn
Anytime some1 says anything u open mouth because ppl call u cute ur getting big head ...

5 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Take ur meds hun lol
Ur too emotional

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Some1 should liven this place up

Mirexxx share something exciting anything smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
mirexxx:
Sam smith? that gay!
lol rap battle ke cheesy

Is sam smith gay shocked

His got a good voice dont u think ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lala247:
Take ur meds hun lol
Ur too emotional
grin grin grin
he should go n drink fuel cheesy
only on top ladies matter he dey get power grin
weakling!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin
he should go n drink fuel cheesy
only on top ladies matter he dey get power grin
weakling!

Lol fuel , wont go dat far

He just need to chill.. Eat suya with a glass of ciroc ... He'll feel better
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lala247:

Is sam smith gay shocked

His got a good voice dont u think ?
yea sure
i'm suspecting him wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lala247:

Lol fuel , wont go dat far

He just need to chill.. Eat suya with a glass of ciroc ... He'll feel better
yeah.. right smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jack jack ... Stop watching me abeg .. Cn feel ur eyes burning grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
mirexxx:
yeah.. right smiley

R u watching empire?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by phlamesG: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
MzNelly:
And I thought he was intelligent...
The facebook username you put on ur dp doesn't exist so whats d correct one?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lala247:
Some1 should liven this place up

Mirexxx share something exciting anything smiley
lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lala... Pls don't laugh ooo! I'm still a learner

Check it! Let's make a deal
Just go on and converse with this milf
Maybe you can get laid on this rigde
Unlike me I let my female strip
Before I flip or flop on this b!tch
On and on till I squirt
You don't have to hate cos I chase anytin in skirt
Oh! Don't dress yet, the feeling just aggravated
Out of nowhere the veins emanated
I have what it takes to subterfuge you lad
Like Mr.blackett did to cleverlad
If I try to introduce the strategem
Its obviously gonna get condemn
I go fickle and volatile like a chameleon
I got abandoned in a seclusion
Till I lay six feet above the earth
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
This thread got me soo HIGH
Truelly a paradise for derailers grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lala247:

R u watching empire?
nope!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.