Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,752 members, 7,892,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3011725 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Look at this god forsaken _stupid _idiot opening his dirty, sperm stained gob to try and talk when human beings are talking? Lol! You seem to have forgotten the world class disgrace I cooked up for you the last time! _retarded bastard!

Are you pained because you were caught chasing that man nneka123? Or because we have exposed you for the vindictive, snivelling, broke, talentless coward that you are? Fool! Go and create another female moniker and use it to try and attract attention to your dead career na! Or you are tired of being "aisha 95 or grond" again! Pitiful dunce! Try and form and watch how I will upload the facts about your useless persona for a new set of peeps to discover how pathetic you really are! Lying sad gorilla! Lmfao!!!

you were just looking for an opportunity to start a fight, & type your lengthy chronicles as usual.- because you have nothing going for you in reality, & you have all the time in the universe to bytch around on the internet.

I would pretend like I understand half of the bollocks you wrote up there.
& stop trying to be me or cooger - I've told you severally
silly litluns thinking they can be considered intelligent by being unnecessarily bellicose & vitriolic..
do you think people are impressed with what you do? we all think you are a jobless r£tard..

if I'm not Aisha, I'm Sharon, Moses, or Jeremiah.. I bet if you got infected with MERS tomorrow,you would blame me as well..
you must have bi-polar if you think I have the time to create multiple accounts to hurl curses all day like you lots do
paranoid tool!

if only your father can see how you behave online, he would have regretted not trading you for a tÜber of yam when you were only 3 months old.

you should keep your petty quarrels with your ilks.
Ibrahimovich would not stoop low to exchange words with a LAWMA worker.

get that into your thick skull & stop being a cyber-nuisance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
JoeCutie cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ybnlaj(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hello Am Titilayo from Ibadan , I need A cool Guy For Real Love….Money is not a Problem! « Realloading:Nigeria No-1 News Update, Music/Video Update

http://realloading.tk/hello-am-titilayo-from-ibadan-i-need-a-cool-guy-for-real-love-money-is-not-a-problem/
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yasss like which and which ones. You guys live near Gordon Ramsay I'm so jealous. That man is my older white male crush of life grin

Urgh I don't know joor...I leave the living room whenever she puts them on lipsrsealed

Yes, I think I have passed his restaurants a couple of times...its weird how close I am to these people

Lol Gordon Ramsey; are you serious. I thought you said my taste was odd..I guess it does something to you when he yells huh grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
jomile:
u r d one dat is stalking me tongue

I ate rice in the morning, den later ate plantain with egg, den mineral

Now am about to eat ogbono soup nd semo

I luv food very much
U must be high on Pure-water tongue..
No be u start to dey stalk me like Fish grin
Chaii ate Rice too diss morning *copy-copy grin
Beans and plaintain *copied 1/2 grin
*Mineral is no good... I guess u are addicted to coke
....hmm ogbono ...I no Sabi ...hope u can teach me ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I always do that cheesy
mmhn...guess it is a uk thing... Hope u can cook Rice now
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I think they stopped showing JB here because it was misogynistic looooool

MrsPhyno is not a real human being, but a Spambot sent to spy on derailers lol

misyogynistic? I didn't know...

she's a spambot? shocked grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
Holla me
alright...mir
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah exactly. Wouldn't be the same if they were on every year

Lol Im sure its just endearing...just smile...you look funny already so it cant get any worse grin
haha... im trying to be dangerous and cool cool leave endearing stuff alone jor
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Urgh I don't know joor...I leave the living room whenever she puts them on lipsrsealed

Yes, I think I have passed his restaurants a couple of times...its weird how close I am to these people

Lol Gordon Ramsey; are you serious. I thought you said my taste was odd..I guess it does something to you when he yells huh grin
oh gosh im jealousssss

looooool hapum o. its a long story, hes not my taste normally... grin sharrap
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
2dice:
U must be high on Pure-water tongue..
No be u start to dey stalk me like Fish grin
Chaii ate Rice too diss morning *copy-copy grin
Beans and plaintain *copied 1/2 grin
*Mineral is no good... I guess u are addicted to coke
....hmm ogbono ...I no Sabi ...hope u can teach me ?
u don't know ogbono soup or u don't know how to eat it

No just come here to come form ajebutter for me ooo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

misyogynistic? I didn't know...

she's a spambot? shocked grin

Lol I guess so, they still show it in Nigeria's cartoon network but not here.. sad

Lol yes..I have noticed the signs... lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

haha... im trying to be dangerous and cool cool leave endearing stuff alone jor

Lol like in your last profile pic...you think say it was your natural eyebrows that got you all those likes...lai lai... lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

oh gosh im jealousssss

looooool hapum o. its a long story, hes not my taste normally... grin sharrap

Lol one day I'll come across you with your bobo...you'll be like the Alafin and his last wife...that day I go laugh until my tongue falls out.. grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol like in your last profile pic...you think say it was your natural eyebrows that got you all those likes...lai lai... lipsrsealed
honestly u nor well grin grin grin i have come to realize that

Gurgle:

Lol one day I'll come across you with your bobo...you'll be like the Alafin and his last wife...that day I go laugh until my tongue falls out.. grin grin grin
i dont do old men like u so no hun dat aint happening grin i dont like having a bobo either.... ties me down grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol grin
bio-premed
so you stay in newyork shocked, no wonder you dont want to tell me sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
olajorn:
so you stay in newyork shocked, no wonder you dont want to tell me sad
i didnt say i did jare i jus said 'lol' grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
2dice:
mmhn...guess it is a uk thing...
Hope u can cook Rice now

Nah just showing you some respect. I haven't called anybody Sir since I was in secondary school lol

I cant o...its so difficult... sad It always comes out sticky...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

i didnt say i did jare i jus said 'lol' grin

so you want to be a medical doctor,thats cool tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Nah just showing you some respect. I haven't called anybody Sir since I was in secondary school lol

I cant o...its so difficult... sad It always comes out sticky...
thats tuwo mehn,not rice tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD LEMME ALONEEEE
so because i didnt watch cartoons dat much (i had refined taste even as a child grin ) u wan mock me

I hated all of them. Especially spongebob.... dat show bred idiots, if you watched it as a child im sure u lost like 3 braincells per episode. tongue

spongebob was for the indomie generation .. I didn't watch it...

contrary to your belief,cartoons don't make a kid dumb.

these are 5 cartoons that could actually make a kid smarter & Dexter ranks no.4 in it - www.thewmparentingconnection.com/2013/03/guest-post-fve-modern-cartoons-that.html
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

honestly u nor well grin grin grin i have come to realize that

i dont do old men like u so no hun dat aint happening grin i dont like having a bobo either.... ties me down grin

Lol I am very well o...you who actually waited like 3 hours just so *he* would see you in all your glory nko

Lol you do...Im sure of it...stop trying to hide it...I bet your gap is like 25+
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
olajorn:
thats tuwo mehn,not rice tongue

Lol..so annoying..I might try it again some other time jare.. sad sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by asscb(f): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

cheesy I miss you diegrin
kiss kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
firstEVA:
kingsamurai what's up?
im cool, hw are u?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
weekend vibe
Time to jog
Or not cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol just continue..your parents sighted your stupidity from birth so they stopped you from watching cartoons that would further agitate that nonsense pile of spaghetti that you have in your head in place of a brain ...

who taught you how to string diss words together? have you been studying my blueprints? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

who taught you how to string diss words together? have you been studying my blueprints? cheesy

Lol when it comes to MrsPhyno I have plenty of inspiration...trust me angry angry angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
NIGERIA FOOTBALL NATIONAL TEAM IS A DISGRACE TO THE NATION. "REAL TALK"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
NIGERIA FOOTBALL NATIONAL TEAM IS A DISGRACE TO THE NATION. "REAL TALK"

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol when it comes to MrsPhyno I have plenty of inspiration...trust me angry angry angry

why are you guys beefing na? enlighten me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
olajorn:
so you want to be a medical doctor,thats cool tongue
Awww. Really. Is it? Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.