Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,624 members, 7,892,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3011411 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

ife mi grin wassup

u go church today?
Yea...Am a church Boy,and no school today

See u 5pm...I won enter train
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
KingTom:

Who liked this post?

lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Na person wey I ban. He/She is still grieving from the pain cheesy
You think so? You make me laugh girl.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
olajorn:
Yea...Am a church Boy,and no school today

See u 5pm...I won enter train
grin no school of course nah

ehhh okay sah grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Na small pikin dey worry am. I'm sure the stress of writing GCE mathematics yesterday caused their brain touch
It only takes an insane and immature person to have done that.. That was why I had to cc bigfrancis21, justwise and every other mods to confirm.. Na small pikin dey worry am true true..

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
I heard Ishilove kicked the Bucket.....I never liked her anyways undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CaptainJune: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Ishilove, is that why that guy hates you so much as to announce his obituary? Devil is a liar.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
yolooooo.
back from prison.
dese mods dem no get joy oo.
gurgle howdy grin
Mrsphyno kedu? cheesy

#YOLO
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:
And you too sir
ishilove am back. No longer hating on you anymore. Forgive and forget.

Lets just be friends. hope you re cool with me cheesy ?
#YOLO
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
richommie:
yolooooo.

back from prison.

dese mods dem no get joy oo.

gurgle howdy grin

Mrsp.hyno kedu? cheesy

#YOLO
gurgle is MIA temporarily.... I tink say she don finally go sleep after staying up for like one week straight grin

Odinma. Ke kwanu grin

1 Like

CaptainJune:

_Ishilove, is that why that guy hates you so much as to announce your obituary? Devil is a liar.
Why would I hate someone I haven't met, probably wouldn't ever come across or seen before?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

gurgle is MIA temporarily.... I tink say she don finally go sleep after staying up for like one week straight grin

Odinma. Ke kwanu grin

chaiii...robot.

odinma too lol.
dem ban me and u no fit tell me sorry (ndo)

issokay! angry

#YolO
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Odinma. Ke kwanu grin
where is my Gurgle, wetin do am?

Oh I remember, she prolly went ahead on the maternity leave from nairaland she told me about last week. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Same old shii, diff day. Smh

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
richommie:

ishilove am back.
No longer hating on you anymore.
Forgive and forget.

Lets just be friends.
hope you re cool with me cheesy ?

#YOLO

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
CaptainJune:

Ishilove, is that why that guy hates you so much as to announce his obituary? Devil is a liar.
My dear, o bu esigbo anu ugboko. A liar to the core
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
olajorn:
haha...You are wicked grin...Am Fine,u go church today?
Church ke,when jack is at home with me cheesy i no gooo.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin Boo kiss
mystage asked of u grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grin no school of course nah

ehhh okay sah grin
me i choose Sunday class oo angry,but thank to óne mumu holiday like that...are u going to school tommorow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin Boo kiss mystage asked of u grin
yea bro, i did asked abt u frm madam. xup wit ya? STFUareyouGod
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by CaptainJune: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

My dear, o bu esigbo anu ugboko. A liar to the core

Lolzz. Add loser to that.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Menn, just cant wait for US OPEN TENNIS FINAL to kickoff. 15mins to go. go on Roger Federer
go on and make me proud.
#TeamFedererAllTheWay
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol okay..yeah kinda boring

Happy sunday

Lol y re u looking like those Yoruba girls on ur profile? grin same to u bae wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bigfrancis21: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Some of these trolls present on this forum need to be handled properly.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by bigfrancis21: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
profojah:

It only takes an insane and immature person to have done that.. That was why I had to cc bigfrancis21, justwise and every other mods to confirm.. Na small pikin dey worry am true true..

You did well by alerting other mods.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin Boo kiss
mystage asked of u grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Some of these trolls present on this forum need to be handled properly.
They are pathetic and should be ignored. I do most of the time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
profojah:

Thanks for the concern. You did well by alerting the mods
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
mystage:

yea bro, i did asked abt u frm madam. xup wit ya? STFUareyouGod
boss mi! I salute thee. How e dey go na?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol y re u looking like those Yoruba girls on ur profile? grin same to u bae wink
lmao.. Her picture eh... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.