Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3074558 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrsPhyno:

this man I jus dey look u...

Empire is starting in a week or so so maybe your head will reset you'll be happier grin

i didn't really enjoy the season one.. it's stale & the storyline is somewhat generic. ..

but of course, Taraji's ass is the only reason I'm gonna keep watching the series grin ..thanks for the heads up
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oga I dey beg Modify our Convo. Me no want Wahala cry
STFUareyouGod
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
sinizia:

You believed Nubia.n113? She's lying. LOL. I didn't show her nada. gringrin Don't worry, when I'm ready to show you, you'll be the first to see my pic.

Sorry cherryice i was just teasing lol! one day He'll show himself!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
2dice:

Lmfao...see dis beginer sha
Oya gives her 2 crawling tiger moves
Add with taichi moves...
Gbese ree ooo...
Africa don fall like grannie BR***st tongue

Do tungba tungba style to stand up
Back flit her head
Turns to d left
giv him anti clockwise punch on d head
Give him tachi blows

Lawd hes not responding to breathing skills embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
halfrica:

Back flit her head
Turns to d left
Give him tachi blows

Lawd hes not responding to breathing skills embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
actor no dey dye for film
Wakes up fill my blood with Orijin
Gives her almighty drunken style
Forward +forward+L2+triangle + box grin grin
FATALITY grin
In shawkan voice *U make me laff hahahahahahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
sinizia:

You believed Nubian113? She's lying. LOL. I didn't show her nada. gringrin Don't worry, when I'm ready to show you, you'll be the first to see my pic.
whatever..paste lalas mail here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
halfrica:

Back flit her head
Turns to d left
Give him tachi blows

what's this?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
cherryice:
whatever..paste lalas mail here

*modified*

When you are online, let me know.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
2dice:
actor no dey dye for film
Wakes up fill my blood with Orijin
Gives her almighty drunken style
Forward +forward+L2+triangle + box grin grin
FATALITY grin
In shawkan voice *U make me laff hahahahahahaha

Use the sekem style to cum bck
Now give him shoki nd ney ney
Stanky his leg
Wen he falls whip nd bob his diicccckk
Finallly use thunder to giv him bloowww jobbbb grin

Sorry smoked diccck
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's this?
Its play na
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
halfrica:

Use the sekem style to cum bck
Now give him shoki nd ney ney
Stanky his leg
Wen he falls whip nd bob his diicccckk
Finallly use thunder to giv him bloowww jobbbb grin

Sorry smoked diccck
u don dey turn diss fight to mojo grin
Issorite..
Show her the laamba sstyle
As she scream 2dice in ecstacy*U are Boss*
Pls biko ... Small small is touching my womb grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by cherryice(f): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
sinizia:

*modified*

When you are online, let me know.
paste on any of my threads
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
2dice:
u don dey turn diss fight to mojo grin
Issorite..
Show her the laamba sstyle
As she scream 2dice in ecstacy*U are Boss*
Pls biko ... Small small is touching my womb grin

Cuts dicccck offf with pusssy
deep big toooe into his shitttt hole
He cries
i lafff grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
halfrica:

Cuts dicccck offf with pusssy
deep big toooe into his shitttt hole
He cries
i lafff grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
halfrica:

Cuts dicccck offf with pusssy deep big toooe into his shitttt hole He cries i lafff grin
goodnight...it is a Draw We will continue as the spirit leads grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
DashMeYansh:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin

I yaff yansh for sale
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
2dice:
goodnight...it is a Draw
We will continue as the spirit leads grin

Awwww kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nubian113, go and sleep. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 15, 2015
i would like to see some of our sharp-tongued NL ladies in action.. cheesy

maybe we could have Gurgle vs Mrsphyno or Cherryice vs redgem ...grin

watch how these URL bitches are ripping themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6mt1-_kW2Y

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 15, 2015
The Master and the Slave in the same room cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2015
undecided
bible pages for wrapping weed.
i see say na u smoke pass.
#Yolo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
No wonder
shut tha F up! Are u God?undecided

Aparo oshi grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Oga I dey beg Modify our Convo. Me no want Wahala cry
STFUareyouGod
sorry I just saw this. Modified already
Hope you got it all done?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2015
ggrin:
shut tha F up! Are u God?undecided

Aparo oshi grin

grin grin grin orie foka
Amugbo oshi

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Braintouch(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Umornee Jesus, umornee Lord

A know you con for Heaven aboe

Da Holy Spiwi is on da throe

umornee Jesus, umornee Lord!

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

grin grin grin orie foka Amugbo oshi
ore amugbo tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2015
ggrin:
ore amugbo tongue
shoro niyen? undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2015
darkenedrebel:
i would like to see some of our sharp-tongued NL ladies in action.. cheesy

maybe we could have Gurgle vs Mrsphyno or Cherryice vs redgem ...grin

watch how these URL bitches are ripping themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6mt1-_kW2Y

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.