Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,707 members, 7,975,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3072230 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I won't reply anymore

Nubian113...i clearly stated that the light-skinned blonde dude was ma second-degree cousin after I posted the photo months back. .after I trolled with the teckno Pic where he was, I immediately said he was ma cousin - you must have missed that part
I used a photo where he & I where together on ma nl profile last 2 months. .I never claimed to be him. .I'm just clearing the air. ..
You owe no one an explanation. Cos the more you do, the more they bring up all sorts of complicating words outa it.
Just take a break.
Be safewink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Smh , you dey laugh abi?

Make i cry undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
E-Fyt everywhere,
Don't even know where to
start from....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
your days are numbered
Continue _dickridin'
#steadywaiting #dontbeinhurryforyourdemise

So it's no longer hypocrisy, it's now dickriding? Ok, what other BS do you have to spit?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sinizia its okay cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

So it's no longer hypocrisy, it's now dickriding? Ok, what other BS do you have to spit?

Why you reply? the hypocrisy of the moniker Say's it all.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
cherryice:
awwn as long as shes cute n well mannered. id gv my blesszns cheesy
aww alright then. . . Guess you sleeping already. . Night bae kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:
Sinizia cry

Your only mistake is a bad judge of Character. You'll need to get off his case...

Don't hate grin
it's called hypocrisy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Mhizkel(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. Nwanne, ima udiri mmadu gi? Ndi oji onu kara umu nnaya. You be Igbo boy from Oguta, so you probably understand what I wrote there. grin grin

I knew you won't accept my call-out. I'm not shocked at all. Once a coward, always a coward. I know your type, all bark and no bite. I was once your age. I use to come to IMSU too and "rake" like you are doing now. I've outgrown those shít. No fun to it, that's why I don't blame you when I see you throwing insults at me. At a certain age, you'll grow up and quit these childish shenanigans. On the real though, Giyaz, you can't touch my hair if you see me. On a battle ring, I'll beat you to a pulp and make sure I remove your molars and primolars to add to your open teeth. I'm not bragging. My junior will decimate you. If you are afraid to face me, you can square off against him and get a through beat down!! One thing I've noticed with you kids that threaten people online is that - they can't match their words with action offline. I know you well, On**n*e Iy*s*r*. I know of your sister too. And no, Dark told me nothing about you. If I lie, let me drop dead. I got my "ways". If I put my goon on "net" and they place a "
compass" on you, one day you go "tuama" comot Owerri!! I don't brag. wink

But as nwafor Igbo dika'm, I wish you no ill-luck. I pray you make it in your music hustle. Coz if e better for you, e go better for me too as per nwa otu. Cheers. cool
It ain't worth the stress. Just ignore.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
fantazia:
Darkenedrebel that said he is a prince in one kingdom like that, just to make my cherryice trip 4 him not knowing dat he hawks ice cream with bicycle in lagos.
See dis animal!! undecided undecided just gerrarahere mehnnnnnnn!!u self dey talk? shocked fooollllllllllll

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

I'm done with you

I'll get back to you when time comes

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Laveda(f): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
?
Verrry soon. wink
How you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:
Sinizia cry

Your only mistake is a bad judge of Character. You'll need to get off his case...

Don't hate grin

LOL. Don't worry about me, hun. No regrets. I was on my own when the pests came. One you'd know about me is my loyalty. I can't compromise that. Dark's my friend, I've adviced him, and I pray he listens. But I won't join the crowd and bash him.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

Make i cry undecided undecided
Why are you fighting me these days ? Oh! I see - That's the sign of a woman that is falling in love.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

smiley smiley smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are you fighting me these days ? Oh! I see - That's the sign of a woman that is falling in love.

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided

It's ok mummy you'll learn now chop some kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by itsNOToverYET: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
can somebody warn kim kardashian of the rap section to stop bannin my accounts pls grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

I'm done with you

I'll get back to you when time comes
grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by itsNOToverYET: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
it surprises me how wackrebel......son of a dead thief....is humbled. nigga can't even reply the insults flyin his way anymore grin grin grin

6 more monikers to go..........and i'm enjoyin it!

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

It's ok mummy you'll learn now chop some kiss
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin
drama drama drama
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. Don't worry about me, hun. No regrets. I was on my own when the pests came. One you'd know about me is my loyalty. I can't compromise that. Dark's my friend, I've adviced him, and I pray he listens. But I won't join the crowd and bash him.

You use the word friend too loosely hun... I'm shocked you can't see that such person aft all that was said and done could be your friend... How aft what he did to your friends even... Your loyalty is misplaced on real sweetie...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Don't fall in love with a Truckpusher grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
@ Mhizkel and Laveda, I got y'all. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
itsNOToverYET:
it surprises me how wackrebel......son of a dead thief....is humbled. nigga can't even reply the insults flyin his way anymore grin grin grin

6 more monikers to go..........and i'm enjoyin it!

Lol who are you

6 you say? I hope Mrcork is one of your 6 grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nubian113:

You use the word friend too loosely hun... I'm shocked you can't see that such person aft all that was said and done could be your friend... How aft what he did to your friends even... Your loyalty is misplaced on real sweetie...

My friendship with Dark is on NL, and I've never denied he's not wrong. The words Dark threw at you, Cherry or Lala hurt me. I cautioned him about it via mails. He can attest to it. On the Cherry's angle, I pleaded with him to stop. I don't support Dark's obtuse behaviors, but I don't bash him publicly. I see him as my kid bro. I advice him as I'd want anyone else to advice me. He doesn't listen though. But I hope he changes. But I'm sorry, I can't bash Dark, he's not yet given me any reason to. Advices is all I can give to a friend.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
sinizia:

My friendship with Dark is on NL, and I've never denied he's not wrong. The words Dark threw at you, Cherry or Lala hurt me. I cautioned him about it via mails. He can attest to it. On the Cherry's angle, I pleaded with him to stop. I don't support Dark's obtuse behaviors, but I don't bash him publicly. I see him as my kid bro. I advice him as I'd want anyone else to advice me. He doesn't listen though. But I hope he changes. But I'm sorry, I can't bash Dark, he's not yet given me any reason to. Advices is all I can give to a friend.

Ok hun.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't fall in love with a Truckpush..er grin

grin cheesy cheesy Alright. Advice taken
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FuhckYhu: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
make i watch ds match finish,
I Neva qe† una †ym... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.