Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3001407 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Where is Tamee? cry cry cry cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

So this is what you have been doing during my absence form this cybersphere undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
STFUareYouGod i need ur help,there is this number that keeps calling me,calling my name everytime,saying he wants to speak wiv me,i dunno if na all this fraud pple,calling will be costly for me base on distance,i wan give u the number make u call for me,Whenever ur free,i fit dash u the girl too,make u marrygrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
STFUareuGod i need ur help,there is this number that keeps calling me,calling my name everytime,saying he wants to speak wiv me,i dunno if na all this fraud pple,calling will be costly for me base on distance,i wan give u the number make u call for me,Whenever ur free,i fit dash u the girl too,make u marrygrin
grin grin grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by BossKratos: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

And they have come crawling out of the woodworks

Grand ma just admit you displayed your world class _stupidity in your senseless post!

Your mates are at work or in the family section discussing food prices or school fees instead of looking for serious posts on the derailing thread mbok?

Now kindly Swerve with your pained ass.......or follow the advice in the gif below!

4 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
STFUareuGod i need ur help,there is this number that keeps calling me,calling my name everytime,saying he wants to speak wiv me,i dunno if na all this fraud pple,calling will be costly for me base on distance,i wan give u the number make u call for me,Whenever ur free,i fit dash u the girl too,make u marrygrin
undecided undecided cheesy becareful!!he no get call card,give another person d number. grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
kinglekan:

Stop blushing already. U miss moi wink grin kiss

Ok,yes! cheesy sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
kinglekan:
grin grin grin
bros no kill urself with laugh o.cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided cheesy becareful!!he no get call card,give another person d number. grin grin
lols,i think say u don dump am na,abeg na him i go give d number joor.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols,i think say u don dump am na,abeg na him i go give d number joor.cheesy
Oya give naw,hope u knw thunder? grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ok,yes! cheesy sad

ehen! Oya chop kiss kiss kiss

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
tohpahz:
undecided undecided

Dafuq is that doing on your siggy? undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
kinglekan:

So this is what you have been doing during my absence form this cybersphere undecided

what have I been doing sir?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what have I been doing sir?

who is Tamee? undecided

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
TrapLORD:
grin thesonofmark funlord kramfonos. Report here. Fun lord i saved you some pics incase its been erased bfor u make it heregringrin

I just saw this. What pictures? I'm at sea here.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Oya give naw,hope u knw thunder? grin cheesy
Thunder will fire u? Not you o.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Thunder will fire u? Not you o.cheesy
angry angry shey u knw thunder,yes or yes? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
kinglekan:

ehen! Oya chop kiss kiss kiss

kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
kramfonos:

♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Alot of shyt went down man, u've missed an entire season of the series "DISGRACED". Starring gbadebo the "Wretchedrebel" and Jason. gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
cherryice:
he knws how to cuss odas.
Hes just bn paid bk in his own coins. He wld do same if he ws d one.
Rembr how he calld me a slùt in china huh. cald my son a bastard. That fool deservs no pity

I thought you opined that all the insults didn't get to you? That you are mentally-pachydermatous to bullying and all of such face-saving, fickle feminine replies? Your comment proves that beneath that facade of toughness you strive so hard to maintain, you are just a fluffy pussycat. Meow!
♦ ⚡⚡⚡

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
sinizia:

I used "In case" (a conditional phrase) to show I'm "guessing". And I quoted you coz you know I'm Dark's friend and don't attack him, so if anyone will try to defend him by reporting to the mods, it would be his friends. But it isn't me, that's why I asked you to verify through any means possible. I was clarifying that it ain't me in case if you are thinking it was me.

Ibime:

In life you cannot watch while your friend behaves like a mad person insulting people and their family everywhere he goes, except you too lack morals.

You are not his friend, you are just someone who is scared to challenge his psychotic behaviour and wants no problem with him.

May God never let friends like you in my life, that would see me acting a fool in the market and not caution me.
smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
kinglekan:

who is Tamee? undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I'm more handsome than your one-eyed boyfriend .. I know you tripping grin

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/1368

Joke of the year! cheesy

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
kramfonos:

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/1368

Joke of the year! cheesy

you & i both know that can never be me...i no get time to argue..
afterall you saw my profile back then when you used to stalk me cheesy..when you said you saw Neymar & CR7's photos in ma timeline or so..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Nubian113:

Lol your shiiiit is public so allow pm and send it here... Lol! I'm still shocked...

you think i give a two-shït?
.i talk to you on Skype or snapchat..only that or go sleep..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you & i both know that can never be me...i no get time to argue..
afterall you saw my profile back then when you used to stalk me cheesy..when you said you saw Neymar & CR7's photos in ma timeline or so..
Dude, you are fugly! Little wonder you evaded any situation that would warrant your pictures being updated.

The ammunition store just got stockpiled. You fancy slugs?

I'm free today. You've been murdered already though but not to worry, KINGSLEY doubles as a "GHOST BUSTER".

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by funlord(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
kramfonos:

♦ ⚡⚡⚡

Head to this page and drown your sorrows while staring at the ape like poses of the GAYREBEL! Lmfao!!!

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/2446
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Classsyalabolas:

shut up tool & refrain from quoting me dickrider ...

the day I apologize to anybody here is the I have anything to gain from anyone, or the day Nairaland becomes the real world. .
And we all know that's never gonna happen
this is a matrix. ..you fools newsboy realize that

Take a hike creep
Yet you apologized to LALA247 after you snitched on her and begged SINIZIA to plead with CHIAM55/NUBIAN113 to chat with you right on this thread.
Pathetic liar!

I dare you to deny and I'd post the link. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
kramfonos:
Yet you apologized to LALA247 after you snitched on her and begged SINIZIA to plead with CHIAM55/NUBIAN113 to chat with you right on this thread.
Pathetic liar!

I dare you to deny and I'd post the link. smiley

You've already seen it i guess?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kramfonos(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
TrapLORD:
You've already seen it i guess?
funlord:

Head to this page and drown your sorrows while staring at the ape like poses of the GAYREBEL! Lmfao!!!

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/2446
Huh? :-0

That's him though quite alright. He's a die-hard Barcelona fan as depicted in the pictures.

How come he's very dark and his hair is somewhat brownish? Dandruff? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TrapLORD(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
kramfonos:

Huh? :-0

That's him though quite alright. He's a die-hard Barcelona fan as depicted in the pictures.

How come he's very dark and his hair is somewhat brownish? Dandruff? cheesy

Nawa for you oo.. Why would you ask "how come he's very dark"? cheesy Na dark rebel na?? gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry shey u knw thunder,yes or yes? cheesy
will fire u?.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) (2455) (2456) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.