Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,063 members, 7,987,781 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 04:41 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3082075 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
malonephill:
Here are leaders of tomorrow smh undecided

It is a pitiable pisma bisma disma
Wrong thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by VJSMILESS: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Lies.

If he no get time, he for ignore the babe.

Man, he updates himself with all her pics!! grin
grin
their future pikin shaa grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marieolae(f): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm
This is a matter that we need to investigate
Blackett:
Lies.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by malonephill(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know it's meant to be an insult, but when you take a depth look of the insult and where it stemmed from it could possibly be based on the person he's insulting body size. You know HIV has a way of resulting to drastic weight loss. I am equally slim and reasonably healthy but when someone insult me for instance that I look like a carrier of the deadly virus or if I am suffering from feminine my first thought will be it may be coz of my body size. That was why I asked if she's of the opinion that slim people are unhealthy, coz she has made the HIV remark more than once. That's by the way though.
bro! Heheheh this your words ehn, it true, I hope she stand correction perhaPs henceforth she will stop using it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
marieolae:
I hope so angry
Of course na kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
VJSMILESS:
grin
Da fuq are you trying to say? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Instigator cheesy
cool
Vickybee:

You mean the low self esteemed male dog called lilmaxfidel?

Nigga, cover yourself in shame. You are just a piece of shìt. cheesy

idi kwa wicked cheesy

I hope my IBO correct
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Vickybee:

Cool grin
VickkyyB is that you? shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Vickybee:

You mean the low self esteemed male dog called lilmaxfidel?

Nigga, cover yourself in shame. You are just a piece of shìt. cheesy
Hmm

You two should get a room already. I'm sure he'll make you smile. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
VJSMILESS:
ggrin angry
gringringrin
tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
VJSMILESS:
grin
Falls from Ugwu Tree..

gringringringringringringringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Dem dey fhuuck for Nairaland cheesy

Haaa! See question.
You no dey feck ya NL gf? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
KingTom:
Opolobo grin
opoloko grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
marieolae:
Hmmm
This is a matter that we need to investigate
Hmm.

Every girl wants a share of the national cake, yo. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Lies.

Oga shey you nor dey check babe profile?
Darkrebel666:

idi kwa wicked cheesy

I hope my IBO correct
Lol, I should ask you to rate mine.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
what a threadgrin

battle for love ,,grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm

The match maker. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga shey you nor dey check babe profile?
grin grin grin

Na your matter dey table. grin
KingTom:
VickkyyB is that you? shocked
Yass, Yass grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by LewisO: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Where is ireneony? undecided[/size]
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by valmunich(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Fvck off bro.

This is a derail thread and nothing serious is being discussed. The politics section is there for you and your fellow "leaders".
LOL... Nigga you seem to have an extra Something for controversy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

The match maker. wink
The tension should be channeled to the bedroom mehn. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm

To do what?

Feminists don't have sex. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mirexxx(f): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Naijaboiy and mirexxx should get married already. . . The make up sex go make sense. cheesy

Don't forget to tell us.
a wankerr u meant? tongue
a guy with a loosed tongue might call his mother in law names grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by VJSMILESS: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Da fuq are you trying to say? grin
it will be such a wrong combo.. grin.

just like this

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by valmunich(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
Khabuqi:

Haaa! See question.
You no dey feck ya NL gf? grin
shocked
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
valmunich:

LOL... Nigga you seem to have an extra Something for controversy
I say it as it is. Who is discussing issues pertaining to leaders of tomorrow right here and right now?

The topic was mirexxx and naijaboiy and then vjsmiles and vickybee and someone is talking leaders of what? Fvck that!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm.

Every girl wants a share of the national cake, yo. cheesy
Every Gini? I hate generalisation angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Vickybee:

Ode, search "Vickyyb".

Asshole.

seems yur greatly affected by hormone fluctuations.
I'l just pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.