Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,250 members, 7,894,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3013745 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2015
kradleber:

The braggadocio hasn't even begun yet.

wait till we win cl, copa del rey and Messi cops his fifth balon d'or .

Ronaldo's heart would drop like a sack of potatoes cheesy

Please win everything but don't tell me CR7 will miss out on the ballon d'or. He's up for the back to back. You hear it here first, remember. wink grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 12:35am On May 22, 2015
Lala247:

No probs..
U normally come late .. U a night owl too
Yes I am indeed. I am always busy during the day, that's why. How was your day?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:36am On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

Good boy. I have Included full stop in your comment wink. Though your comment 'you spew hogwash thus far', are normally considered a bad form of English, but I am willing to ignore it.
I never said you spewed nonsense(hogwash), so I see no reason why you are so hard on yourself

Dimwit, just like Lala, I'd thrash you. Are sick in the head or something? Do I seem like someone you can mentor, you half-literate retro-cerebral gyno-humanoid?
I just highlighted some of your many poor use of tenses and punctuation marks. Now get off my Mentions notification before I make mincemeat of whatever is left of your already battered self-esteem, rètard else Lala's fate befalls you too; and while at it make the English Language lexicograph your companion, shrimp, and cease being the cheap call-girl that you are.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:37am On May 22, 2015
Lala247:
Whats up?
My day's up, sleep is coming in full swing.
Thought you've slept? What woke you up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dollyak(f): 12:38am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Still a daddy's girl, seemingly. Abeg na joke ohh.

Abuja is also the bang, not so much to miss in Britain. That's where I reside and still visit prior to my sojourn in this part of the globe. There are very exciting places to visit.
Abuja is really cool, but boring sometimes. I prefer lagos to Abuja. Many fun things to do
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:38am On May 22, 2015
Phikom:

This is not d field of play...I fink u ar d one bragging here..

Statistics are favourable to me so bragging should be allowed. Chelsea can't square up man united in England and Madrid is still the king of Europe trophy-wise and this put them above par with Barcelona. So tell me why I no go make nyanga. cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:39am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Please win everything but don't tell me CR7 will miss out on the ballon d'or. He's up for the back to back. You hear it here first, remember. wink grin

Stop playing yourself mister man

Leo Messi is the Amon Goeth of this Holocaust game. grin

How can you say CR7 would win the balon d'or?

The possibilities of Elton John found copulating with a female are way higher than Ronaldo clinging a balon d'or this year ..

Only thing he may win is the Pichichi Award.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:39am On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

Yes I am indeed. I am always busy during the day, that's why. How was your day?

Ok thanks..
Just waiting for an order den its lights out for me.. Anyway friday tomorrow so its ok
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 12:41am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ohh! See you. So I should be observing chaste while you're on the prowling. You dey try you hear? cheesy

Well you have a good thing going for you bro, don't ruin it. wink

Meanwhile let me continue from where I left of with sexy Mhizkel. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:41am On May 22, 2015
sinizia:

My day's up, sleep is coming in full swing.

Thought you've slept? What woke you up?

Customer lol totally forgot .. Bloody quotes for weddings
Thanks for earlier wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:42am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Statistics are favourable to me so bragging should be allowed. Chelsea can't square up man united in England and Madrid is still the king of Europe trophy-wise and this put them above par with Barcelona. So tell me why I no go make nyanga. cheesy grin
Damn...its wen u guys ar heading home empty handed...den u resort all manners and kinds of ancient epistles...dunno y u guys glory in trophylessness..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:42am On May 22, 2015
Dollyak:

He tries to humiliate the adequately intelligent with his moderate intelligence. Jokes. He acts like one masking his intelligence through humility when in fact he's flexing his false intellect, which is sufficient enough to dupe the average person and not someone like me. It's tiresome and frankly I am not impressed.
Well, if he is not careful I might school him and destroy his self confidence.

hehe ..

He has dropped a diss. Do make a rebuttal and let's see for ourselves..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:45am On May 22, 2015
Lala247:

Customer lol totally forgot .. Bloody quotes for weddings
Thanks for earlier wink

LOL. Reserve my orders. I'm getting married soon. I'll be making some orders from you in no distant time. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:46am On May 22, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. Reserve my orders. I'm getting married soon. I'll be making some orders from you in no distant time. wink

Dont worry been checking custom laws to see how it works in nigeria ..

What delivery service do u use there?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:46am On May 22, 2015
Phikom:

Damn...its wen u guys ar heading home empty handed...den u resort all manners and kinds of ancient epistles...dunno y u guys glory in trophylessness..

plus they still think Cr7 would win the balon d'or..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:48am On May 22, 2015
kradleber:

plus they still think Cr7 would win the balon d'or..
Hallucination! bro...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:50am On May 22, 2015
Dang! It seems I have got the Blaugrana fans where I want. Laugh don kill me die. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kradleber: 12:52am On May 22, 2015
Phikom:

Hallucination! bro...

He won't even clutch 2nd place.

Winner- Leo Messi

First runner up- Neymar Junior.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 12:52am On May 22, 2015
Lala247:

Dont worry been checking custom laws to see how it works in nigeria ..

What delivery service do u use there?

Hahahaha gringrin

Don't worry your pretty head. I'm not getting married yet, when that day arrives, i'll PM you for my own booking.wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2015
kradleber:

Winner- Leo Messi

Lol...anybody but CRshit...so conceited and full of himself...thinks football commence and ends wit him...though he is talented..unlike Lionel who undastand d dynamics of d game..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:58am On May 22, 2015
kradleber:

Winner- Leo Messi

Phikom:

Lol...anybody but CRshit...so conceited and full of himself...thinks football commence and ends wit him...though he is talented..unlike Lionel who undastand d dynamics of d game..

Why una dey hate on the world best. God of football, the best footballer ever liveth. Show some respect mates. wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:00am On May 22, 2015
sinizia:

Hahahaha gringrin
Don't worry your pretty head. I'm not getting married yet, when that day arrives, i'll PM you for my own booking.wink

Cool no worries ..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:01am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why una dey hate on the world best. God of football, the best footballer ever liveth. Show some respect mates. wink

"The god of football" who wasn't even amongst 'the top 20 dribblers' accord to a recent m.goal.com list?cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 1:03am On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

god of wetin...no thanks to terrible injury dat plagued LM greater fraction of last season...undistaputably talented but not same league wit LM...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:05am On May 22, 2015
Lala247:

Cool no worries ..
When is the finals of the beauty contest holding?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 1:05am On May 22, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:12am On May 22, 2015
KcMark:

"The god of football" who wasn't even amongst 'the top 20 dribblers' accord to a recent m.goal.com list?cheesy

Phikom:

god of wetin...no thanks to terrible injury dat plagued LM greater fraction of last season...undistaputably talented but not same league wit LM...

Don't you guys ever get exhausted and renege on your hollow boasting?. Always given trivial excuses each time the boss of Madrista floors Messi to the priceless crown. Hope you won't cry wolf when he picks it up again this year. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.