Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3004376 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Talk to my ass!!dumbtard undecided
apologise if u need cash tell me let me send u 100 naira 2 buy nixoderm 2 clear ur two multi tv coloured face. no offence
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

Pele

*Hands him a handkerchief* tongue

...sweery ..pliss can I fart on yor face? angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Talk to my ass!!dumbtard undecided
Babe, you have time to exchange words with him.

Sometimes, 'SILENCE IS GOLDEN, and also the best answer for FOOLS'..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
PervyByNature:
lol. Yea.. Beauty is in d eyes of d beholder, especially when those eyes have been covered with hard cash (no ooffiience to mrs.ibu smiley ).

Deceiving you with pics is what they're already doing. And not only do u get to meet a fat piece of $hit, he also gets to brag about you to his group of insecticide selling buddies grin . Just think about it, u take your time to look good, fix your hair and paint your nails. Dress to kill only to find out that d guy with d cool moniker and a picture of jack sparrow looking fierce on his dp is actually a vulcanizer grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

How hard is it to correctly spell 'APOLOGY'?
aint u d lunatic dat ran away 4rm yaba with a bleached cock? no oofeieces
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I'd bet my d**k, (s)he's far from being a girl
U crack d code my niggie...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery ..pliss can I fart on yor face? angry
LMAO
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

ROTFL grin grin grin...

Jack oooo, shebi, I talk am? Another person do see wetin I bin dey see cheesy cheesy cheesy..

I'm very good @ bouncing engagements/dates. I doubt if the dude will have such patience tongue tongue..

Ewu onitsha cheesy grin cheesy
Sleekyshuga:

ROTFL grin grin grin...

Jack oooo, shebi, I talk am? Another person do see wetin I bin dey see cheesy cheesy cheesy..

I'm very good @ bouncing engagements/dates. I doubt if the dude will have such patience tongue tongue..
hmm... Are u sure you're not dating one of such boys?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I know you want it cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
But this lipsrsealed ain't freeeeeeeeeeee
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
When will you be opening your shop? I'll need to pump my tyres pls cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

are u gay? no offense
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Phikom:

U crack d code my niggie...

Perhaps she's confused bout her sexuality
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
black as charcoal,pastor u will manage her like dat cos u gat no choice cheesy
Daddy Daddy Daddy angry not pastor! I am not in d world like those pastors!!

Now......

Is that your friend a virgin??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
PervyByNature:
hmm... Are u sure you're not dating one of such boys?
LOL... You wish tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
aint u d lunatic dat ran away 4rm yaba with a bleached cock? no oofeieces

K
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Dat boy is crazy,seriously i am just pulling his leg cheesy i gat no time for shits.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

yes i am
no offence
Jacksparrow0712:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
wasnt talking about your moniker, was talking about a dp cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Ewu onitsha cheesy grin cheesy
Who taught you that? I saw the saliva dropping from your mouth as you tried pronouncing it before typing tongue tongue tongue.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
When will you be opening your shop? I'll need to pump my tyres pls cheesy cheesy

I'm always available Hun. I'll pump your tire to your satisfaction. And I'll always help top it up (guage) within the 9months
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

I wish I could but someone asked for my votes first..

Okay... For the first times when I can vote for @ least 7-9 people, you'll get my vote smiley.

Success.
okay dear,thank you,will mention you when the whole thing starts in proper.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dat boy is crazy,seriously i am just pulling his leg cheesy i gat no time for shits.
wink wink wink He wants to be noticed. Poor him cool
Justfollowit:

I like you

You have my support
thank you dear,will let you know when the whole thing starts in proper.thanks once more.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lamispaco:
okay dear,thank you,will mention you when the whole thing starts in proper.
Aiite
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
i saw ur sister 2day, she was begging me 2 flog her with my 50,000 LOng condo. no offence
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
PervyByNature:
wasnt talking about your moniker, was talking about a dp cheesy

My brother, we are still saying same thing. We on same frequency
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro is it those stolen cars ur broda with a bleached ass stole? no offense
yes,am not taking offence,hope your boredom is wearing away sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

I'm always available Hun. I'll pump your tire to your satisfaction. And I'll always help top it up (guage) within the 9months
cry cry cry cry I meant my car tyre.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Who taught you that? I saw the saliva dropping from your mouth as you tried pronouncing it before typing tongue tongue tongue.

E/wu Or/nee/sha
Wetin hard for there?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
PervyByNature:
Daddy Daddy Daddy angry not pastor! I am not in d world like those pastors!!

Now......

Is that your friend a virgin??
To b candid daddy pastor g.o,my friend tin don wide reach her ass self but u fit manage do d bath for her cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Perhaps she's confused bout her sexuality
Lol..gender identity crisis!
Lamispaco:
yes,am not taking offence,hope your boredom is wearing away sha.
bro i drive a lamborghini and i live in lekki in lagos. any repercussion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.