Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3001555 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ronald4lif, stop lurking. You won't find what you are seeking - no e-brawl tonight. tongue cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Ronald4..lif, stop lurking. You won't find what you are seeking - no e-brawl tonight. tongue cheesy

LOL! You predicted just right what I'm roaming about searching for. Was actually hoping to see you or darkrebel engaging with someone or missclassy and our delectable mr cork, who I suppose should be airborne at the moment. It's boring without the squabble. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
I miss Mr.cork tho sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

LOL! You predicted just right what I'm roaming about searching for. Was actually hoping to see you or darkrebel engaging with someone or missclassy and our delectable mr cork, who I suppose should be airborne at the moment. It's boring without the squabble. grin
LOL. The ban placed on this moniker expired 35 minutes ago.

There are several comments on my mention notifications by some trouble-seeking persons like FirstÈVA which I wouldn't reply just to shock them that I am not that predictable. cool

Wait a minute, are you implying that the son of Mark and DarkRebel are e-warriors? Everyone knows I am very gentle.cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I miss Mr.cork tho sad

Did he die? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Draify, what's up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Did he die? undecided

When do you get to sleep?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Watching MTV DANCE; Avicci 5 big ones
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

When do you get to sleep?

I sleep whenever I like.

I actually slept during the day so I am not feeling sleepy at the moment.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

I sleep whenever I like.

I actually slept during the day so I am not feeling sleepy at the moment.
Whenever you like? shocked no work? Uni?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2015
~
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Phikom:
~

Boss go sleep cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Jack u ve got any idea of how I can fix my faulty walka...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Whenever you like? shocked no work? Uni?

I am done with university. Uniben to be precise. Don't ask me the course.

I make my money and I am comfortable.
Don't ask me how or where.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Phikom:
Jack u ve got any idea of how I can fix my faulty walka...

Talkie??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Boss go sleep cheesy grin cheesy
Oga sleep no kum o...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

I am done with university. Uniben to be precise. Don't ask me the course.

I make my money and I am comfortable.
Don't ask me how or where.

Perhaps Seu.n pays you cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Talkie??
Walka7...mobile dstv...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Phikom:

Oga sleep no kum o...

Eyaaaaaah. As for me, I'm used to sleeping late and waking early. I likey tho
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Avicii: levels
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Phikom:

Walka7...mobile dstv...

Seriously, I've got no idea. What bout you switch to sky?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Perhaps Seu.n pays you cheesy cheesy

Pays me for what?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Seriously, I've got no idea. What bout you switch to sky?
Aiit bro...tnks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2015
#2 Avicii: could be the one ft Nicky Romero
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
LOL. The ban placed on this moniker expired 35 minutes ago.

There are several comments on my mention notifications by some trouble-seeking persons like FirstÈVA which I wouldn't reply just to shock them that I am not that predictable. cool

Wait a minute, are you implying that the son of Mark and DarkRebel are e-warriors? Everyone knows I am very gentle.cheesy

Haha! Actually, it's no secret that the both of you are e-warriors and are most often than not screening through loopholes of your 'victim' annotations to go on the onslaught. But he doesn't get as much involve in squabbles as the 'sniper' himself though.

I've realized that some of your supposed 'victims' do meditate and reflect on their comments of late before publishing it to avoid attracting the scorn of the sniper.

There are many occasions you got seemingly flared up that I got bewildered as to what could have prompted you to react furiously. Certainly, that's how your share of the NL amusement cake is derived. You sure know how to lure them to your game, no matter how evasive and eschewing they want to be.
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Pays me for what?
Since you make money being on NL all day.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DrAify(f): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2015
I am good and you?
misssclassy:
Draify, what's up?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Eyaaaaaah. As for me, I'm used to sleeping late and waking early. I likey tho
I can't survive wit that kinda lifestyle due to d rigorous activities in my place of work...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
#2 Avicii: could be the one ft Nicky Romero

"Wake me up" should be number one.

Or "Hey brother"

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.