Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3001490 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
its d truth guy, stop licking ass

Gentle men don't gain attention stalking, there better ways to gain ladies attention, so wake up ! its 21st century .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:
I am very well Henry. How are you?
Cherlene
I'm good my dear, it irritates me when full grown men behaves like kids
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

Gentle MEN(its gentle man) don't gain attention stalking, there better ways to gain ladies attention, so wake up ! its 21st century .
and have u seen me stalk her? why are u writing trash?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
and have u seen me stalk her? why are u writing trash?

Defending a stalker makes you next to one ...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

Defending a stalker makes you next to one ...
nt dat d charlene of a girl is even fyn self, mcheew i blame d guys dats stalking her.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

I'm good my dear, it irritates me when full grown men behaves like kids

PRECISELY it is [size=14pt]COMPLETELY GROTESQUE[/size].
It is a ODIUM BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
nt dat d charlene of a girl is even fyn self, mcheew i blame d guys dats stalking her.

They should just free her joor, I have been a silent observer for long but this time I decided to come out and say something. Nigerian men are known for how we treat women the best no matter where you come from, I won't allow some riffraff tarnish that image. Naija men are Gentlemanly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

They should just free her joor, I have been a silent observer for long but this time I decided to come out and say something. Nigerian men are known for how we treat women the best no matter where you come from, I won't allow some riffraff tarnish that image. Naija men are Gentlemanly
ok good i hope she gives u money 4 defending her and turning ur back on ur own brothers, im dissapointed in u.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Lol .... Funny people ... If u wanna turn celeb ... Open a nu account ... Use a feminine name ... Upload a dop.e picx ... Jes wait and see .... How we guys will roll in....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
ok good i hope she gives u money 4 defending her and turning ur back on ur own brothers, im dissapointed in u.

I find being just priceless, a virtue money can't buy.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Is it that we don't have females in Nigeria anymore? Why the sudden and unnecessary stalking and wooing of females online by our Nigerian men? I just don't gerrit undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:
PRECISELY it is [size=14pt]COMPLETELY GROTESQUE[/size]. It is a ODIUM BEHAVIOUR!!!!!!

Cherlene
Don't worry SeƱorita I have got your back on this one.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

I find being just priceless, a virtue money can't buy.
ok o, 4 doing this, i hope ure nt in dis country o, u bera go to south africa and live there n dnt eva cm bak home.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
2dice:
Lol .... Funny people ... If u wanna turn celeb ... Open a nu account ... Use a feminine name ... Upload a dop.e picx ... Jes wait and see .... How we guys will roll in....

My brother, no be small thing o. You no even need upload pix. Just activate the 'f' on profile to show you are female. Even the faceless missclassy has lot of stalkers
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
ok o, 4 doing this, i hope ure nt in dis country o, u bera go to south africa and live there n dnt eva cm bak home.

Will you ever make sense? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Is it that we don't have females in Nigeria anymore? Why the sudden and unnecessary stalking and wooing of females online by our Nigerian men? I just don't gerrit undecided
i just wonder o, some guys are just disgracing dis country, both d ones stalking non nigerian girls are d ones defending white girls and abusing nigerians like YOU.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Will you ever make sense? undecided
lol dnt mind me, im just having fun bt let thunda fire ur left balls
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:

I can live anywhere I want to my dear brother, if a man can't die for nothing, his life is next to worthless. I stand and can die for the truth
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

I can live anywhere I want to my dear brother, if a man can't die for nothing something, his life is next to worthless. I stand and can die for the truth
Fixed!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
lol dnt mind me, im just having fun bt let thunda fire ur left balls

Lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

I can live anywhere I want to my dear brother, if a man can't die for nothing, his life is next to worthless. I stand and can die for the truth
lol ehn ehn make una com see van damm o, shior!!!! ure thinking like this in this century.
ANGELMARVE:
i just wonder o, some guys are just disgracing dis country, both d ones stalking non nigerian girls are d ones defending white girls and abusing nigerians like YOU.

Me? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Fixed!
Thanks Mr Lecturer, take one Orijin...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Me? undecided
NO ME
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HerexG(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
lol ehn ehn make una com see van damm o, shior!!!! ure thinking like this in this century.

Just saying what I stand for , what do you stand for ?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

My brother, no be small thing o. You no even need upload pix. Just activate the 'f' on profile to show you are female. Even the faceless missclassy has lot of stalkers
buhahaha ... The worst part .... Is when u are stalking a fellow guy like U ... U Kon dey say am straight ... I hate gay guys ...*** ogini water-U
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

He stands for nothing. He's only living to die
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
2dice:
buhahaha ... The worst part .... Is when u are stalking a fellow guy like U ... U Kon dey say am straight ... I hate gay guys ...*** ogini water-U

Now this is epic. Hahahahahahaha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

i stand 4 to smoke weed, drink orijin, fvck ladies and give jacksparrow0712 a dirty slap.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
NO ME

Better
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
~
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

He stands for nothing. He's only living to die
we are all living 2 die bt the tin b say ur own die don near, "just wait 4 d thunder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.