Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,800 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:59 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3068048 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Okay folks, just to inform everyone that Juve will thrash Barca tomorrow and emerge UCL champions. The score line would be 3 - 1 against the catalunians. Always, remember you heard it here first. tongue grin

On PS4, right? Yeah, I understand.cheesy

#TeamBarcelona all the way!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

If you think I am, yes! Since he deactivated and We friends on bbm. I was his only option of reaching out to you
Is he going to come back? cry

Tell him, i say Hi smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Since we're in the season of gbagaun detection,,,,

Nneka123:
[size=20pt] Is he going to back[/size]? cry

Tell him, i say Hi smiley

Gbagaun! !! ! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
misssclassy:

The problem here is that you are acting like this is your one chance of showing yourself.
No, not on my thread. My thread is not some damn caderva for you to perform your critic practicals alright.

You just feel that after every post, you should just critic that post?
I don't need your damn corrections.

It's "cadaver" and not "caderva"; it's "criticize" and not "critic".smiley

See? You actually need corrections.wink

You criticize others but you can't stand criticism(s) of the quasi-hogwash you regularly post? How hypocritically ironic!smiley

You'd be better off curtailing your display of pseudo-intelligence 'cause I'd always find the loopholes therein.smiley

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Since we're in the season of gbagaun detection,,,,

Gbagaun! !! ! grin grin grin grin grin
lmao.. fine girl like nneka123 sef dey throway gunshot...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's "cadaver" and not "caderva"; it's "criticize" and not "critic".smiley

See? You actually need corrections.wink

You criticize others but you can't stand criticism(s) of the quasi-hogwash you regularly post? How hypocritically ironic!smiley

You'd be better off curtailing your display of pseudo-intelligence 'cause I'd always find the loopholes therein.smiley
lol u dey always give me joy bro grin grin grin grin grin grin.. make dem know they are fools grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sveen:
The bolded too

'Afore' means 'previous or before'. I was referring to the highlighted phrase in your comment. You see? You've got nothing on me. Be a gentleman and admit you were wrong. Stop trying too hard.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. fine girl like nneka123 sef dey throway gunshot...
Lol. It's prolly a typo.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. It's prolly a typo.
lol we knw say na typo.. we just wan startle her
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
so hw did ur day go twaci
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cutehector:
so hw did ur day go twaci
Very fine dear smiley. And urs?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

On PS4, right? Yeah, I understand.cheesy

#TeamBarcelona all the way!

In the real life, bruv.

I beseech on you to peruse through this thread and you would give up the boasting.

https://www.nairaland.com/2360189/uclfinal-5-reasons-why-juve
cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Twaci:
Very fine dear smiley. And urs?
just good, the rains killed it... so wats happenin, ur preparin for exams ryt?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cutehector:
just good, the rains killed it... so wats happenin, ur preparin for exams ryt?
Yeah and its beginning to take toil on my e-life cheesy. Its all good sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Twaci:
lol it should... i want the best for u. sacrifice is all that matters to achieve a goal right.... soon, u'd look bak and say, it was worth it. dnt tell me u havnt eaten dis night? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol it should... i want the best for u. sacrifice is all that matters to achieve a goal right.... soon, u'd look bak and say, it was worth it. dnt tell me u havnt eaten dis night? smiley
Not yet, but soon. I'm making eba cheesy. Care to join me?

*in a singsong voice* Its Egusi soup smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Twaci:
Not yet, but soon. I'm making eba cheesy. Care to join me?

*in a singsong voice* Its Egusi soup smiley
lool.... i dont want to die of diabetes wink.. cuz i knw ur food is as sweet as ur name.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Unibenstudent
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sveen:
You quoted me, therefore my post is in your comment. You thereby went ahead to say afore(previous) whilst you were referring to the post you quoted therein, thence, it is a false phrase. It is not afore highlighted, rather it is highlighted because you highlighted it in your post. And you say I'm trying too hard, like seriously, I'll just laugh to that , I'm the only one that knows what I have upstairs smiley

First off; technically, the quoted comment (yours) can't be part of my comment and even at that, it was made before my input so using "afore-hightlighted" is right.

Secondly; inasmuch as I do not want to dwell on trivialities, I couldn't help but notice your poor use of punctuation marks but I'll let it go.
We could argue all night and I'd still highlight several errors in your subsequent comments. smiley

My point? An acknowledgement of your error(s) wouldn't kill you and it wouldn't make you inferior to me.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lool.... i dont want to die of diabetes wink.. cuz i knw ur food is as sweet as ur name.
Are u saying I cook with sugar?

undecided Are u saying that I can't cook? cry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Twaci:
Are u saying I cook with sugar?

undecided Are u saying that I can't cook? cry
twaci its just a pick up line..... i meant i think ur food tastes good... not in a sugary way hun.
lol aM neva gona try usin pickup lines on u again
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

First off; technically, the quoted comment (yours) can't be part of my comment and even at that, it was made before my input so using "afore-hightlighted" is right.

Secondly; inasmuch as I do not want to dwell on trivialities, I couldn't help but notice your poor use of punctuation marks but I'll let it go.
We could argue all night and I'd still highlight several errors in your subsequent comments. smiley

My point? An acknowledgement of your error(s) wouldn't kill you and it wouldn't make you inferior to me.smiley
Keep shut!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cutehector:
twaci its just a pick up line..... i meant i think ur food tastes good... not in a sugary way hun.
lol aM neva gona try usin pickup lines on u again
cheesy U berra not. So, have u eaten?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Unibenstudent
how u doing baby
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Twaci:
e-life? For real? What do you intend studying?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy U berra not. So, have u eaten?
Lolz. i thought as much.. there is a restaurant just near my house, would soon go eat there.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Keep shut!
young gal what is that on your dp?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
how u doing baby
Baby kor. Why quoting me on unnecessary threads?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Twaci(f): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
blublahd:

e-life? For real? What do you intend studying?
Cookery cheesy. Since hector thinks I can't cook. sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
blublahd:
young gal what is that on your dp?
My life, my business. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.