Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,883 members, 7,976,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:04 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3072725 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Okay let's do a deal.
If barcelona looses, I will open a thread saying you are my E crush and expressing my supposed adoration and admiration for you.

If juventus losses, you will do the same for me.
Are you up?
cc
Darkrebel666

A wager is not necessary, Juve is the team to beat. A team that trounced Real Madrid can equally thrash Barca. Both teams have equal chances of winning the game, and Barcelona is not invincible. My grouse is the brazen confidence displayed by Barca fans on here. My allegiance to Madrid, by default makes me an anti-Barcelona crusader and I would not be bamboozled by the vacuous vaunting they have been parading on this section. No way! The quartet of TheSonOfMark, darkrebel, Phikom, KingTom and the rest will weep tonight. You can bookmark this message for a reference after the contest.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tolzeal:

Eh eh, see the bolded part, Dont you say nothing for messi bro , as he will always shine as usual. I'm in full support of JUVE tonight. Only prayer could help them just as it always does for the BLUES .✌✌✌

Missclassy You know what?
JUVE is not bound to loss, They worked for it, And they're goin earn it tonight. tongue tongue

Messi would be breathless and tight-marked by Juve tactical defence. They did it to CR7. Who's Messi grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
she is nt lyk u, she is a noble, intelligent, hardworking, dovoted and responsible lady and every man's dreams. "nt like u d opposite of every good tin a lady possesses.

How many times have I warned your silly asss not to quote me except your whole miserable existence depended on it.

Are you mad?
What the hell is your problem?

Look, I don't have time for your kind on this forum. Get that into your bleached skull and stay away from anything that concerns me.
I hope I have I made myself clear.

Nonsense!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Dayum!
That's below the belt, harsh and uncalled for
she dservs HELL
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Queening:
u nd naija1stpikin r confusionists

You think I'm him? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Both spellings, "ae" and "e" are interchangable.
You typed "heamorrhage instead of "hemorrhage" or "hemorrhage, you lying dementia-befuddled fleabag.

Have you seen why I [b]said you are a retarrd?
Get the fvck out of here, with your your pseudo-intelligence.
I'm very elated to be schooling your buffoonery, buncum.

It is "opined" and not "said", you skunk. You can't use "said" to reiterate a point in a text conversation. cheesy

It is "schooling you, buffoon" and not "schooling your buffoonery". A "buffoon" is a person and you can only school a person.cheesy

You stupidity is legendary.
Keep giving yourself glory, I deal with goblins like you, flawlessly without mercy.
You are second class citizen to me.
Who run the world? Girls smiley

There should be a full stop after "glory" because it should be the last word in that sentence, bibliophobic airhead.cheesy

It is "you are a second class citizen" and not "you are second class citizen".cheesy

Opines an anencephalic doltish gigolo with an intelligence quotient at its nadir.
You mean your uncle tore your anus with his d1ck while you were young age?
No wonder you're gay and self-acclaimed misogynist, nincompoop.

It is "so opines" and not "opines", raccoon. cheesy

It is "a self-acclaimed" and not "self-acclaimed". cheesy

God! Glance at the emboldened?
Does the pile of faeces you lumped up there make sense? Simpleton, it's bereft of common sense like the coven witch of your mother.[/b]

A test-tube baby like yourself who had to suckle the udder of a donkey and continually swallowed the cast-off cells isn't suppose to type less stupidly than you did.

[quote]Bla, bla, bla, recycled rants.
Are you done, twunt?
You are beneath me and I'm far ahead of you in all ramifications, vainglorious litlun.

Bub, I devour your type.

We could continue this circum-argument(s) and your doltish hogwash would continually be enshrined in every comment you make.

Even carbon-dating wouldn't reveal how long your progenitors have been displaying such idiocy because , like immunologic memory, it is passed on to subsequent offsprings.

You dejected vâgina-prolapse-affected odiferous marsupial with titties of felines. Lovelorn intimacy gadget who trades sexual pleasures for plates of cowpea. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
A minute silence to Barca fans on NL. embarassed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

How many times have I warned your silly asss not to quote me except your whole miserable existence depended on it.

Are you mad?
What the hell is your problem?

Look, I don't have time for your kind on this forum. Get that into your bleached skull and stay away from anything that concerns me.
I hope I have I made myself clear.

Nonsense!
i want to frustrate d remaining low bar life uve got left in u. "bcaus i know ure suffering 4rm a deadly disease n dats y ure still single n may remain single till ur early death. "gone too soon, we are happy 2 announce d disgusting death of not our diseased prone LovePeddler of a daughter.

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tolzeal(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Messi would be breathless and tight-marked by Juve tactical defence. They did it to CR7. Who's Messi grin

Hahaha...Bro i perceive bunch of sentiments in your post bro, Asking who is messi ?? for real ?? shocked...
I don't believe someone on earth would be disputing the ability Messi has got.

Anyways , Im goin tell you.
Messi is superior
cr7 is inferior

No way you could match the two.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tolzeal:

Hahaha...Bro i perceive bunch of sentiments in your post bro, Asking who is messi ?? for real ?? shocked...
I don't believe someone on earth would be disputing the ability Messi has got.

Anyways , Im goin tell you.
Messi is superior
cr7 is inferior

No way you could match the two.

How's Messi superior and Ronaldo inferior?. You're no madrista mister, be truthful to yourself. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Fixed! cheesy

Yimu!!! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Queening(f): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

You think I'm him? undecided
then why did you answer the question i asked him?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

A wager is not necessary, Juve is the team to beat. A team that trounced Real Madrid can equally thrash Barca. Both teams have equal chances of winning the game, and Barcelona is not invincible. My grouse is the brazen confidence displayed by Barca fans on here. My allegiance to Madrid, by default makes me an anti-Barcelona crusader and I would not be bamboozled by the vacuous vaunting they have been parading on this section. No way! The quartet of TheSonOfMark, darkrebel, Phikom, KingTom and the rest will weep tonight. You can bookmark this message for a reference after the contest.
Why you kon dey make me feel like say I no sabi English?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yimu!!! angry

undecided undecided
Igbo wey truckie give you don finish? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Bîtch, I just replied. Check your mentions icon.

Cc: Sve en/D ick
Nail aboiy
Kin gtom
Dar kRebel666

Sweeto rgasm
Ste ph enqueen

Dh aray99
I'm here sir cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2015

Ronald4lif,Phikom and Sweetorgasm: it's a 'battle' thread please.

BARCELONA WILL WIN AND NEYMAR WILL SCORE. We'd argue when it's time.

It is settled. Let's continue with Victoriabìtch's Victoriabee's humiliation or other duels.

SVEEN/DICKK, where are you, coward?cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

A wager is not necessary, Juve is the team to beat. A team that trounced Real Madrid can equally thrash Barca. Both teams have equal chances of winning the game, and Barcelona is not invincible. My grouse is the brazen confidence displayed by Barca fans on here. My allegiance to Madrid, by default makes me an anti-Barcelona crusader and I would not be bamboozled by the vacuous vaunting they have been parading on this section. No way! The quartet of TheSonOf Mark, darkr ebel, Phik om, Kin gTom and the rest will weep tonight. You can bookmark this message for a reference after the contest.
How many titles have Madrid this season? grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
y'all should check out this thread. cheesy

don't forget to laugh ; ✘

www.nairaland.com/2361908/some-nairalanders-funny-faces-photo#34494684
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sveen:
I already murdered your punk asss and moved on, don't tell me you haven't recovered from it?

"Don't tell me..." should a sentence of its own, moronic kidult.cheesy

You can't even articulate yourself to save your reputation.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Why you kon dey make me feel like say I no sabi English?

Oga, I'm Barcelona fans nemesis from now till they are thrashed tonight. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

How many titles have Madrid this season? grin grin grin

Stop living in past glory. Juve go frustrate una today. Your voodoo no go work this time. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You typed "heamorrhage instead of "hemorrhage" or "hemorrhage, you lying dementia-befuddled fleabag.
Google "haemorrhage" to educate your illiterate self, retarrd.
I'm done reiterating one thing to a senile being.

It is "opined" and not "said", you skunk. You can't use "said" to reiterate a point in a text conversation. cheesy
We are having informal conversation not formal.
Keep reveling in your grandiose delusion and idiocy if that makes you sleep well at night, dunderhead.

It is "schooling you, buffoon" and not "schooling your buffoonery". A "buffoon" is a person and you can only school a person.cheesy
Buffoonery isn't a person but a behaviour that's ridiculous, fool.
Is your understanding of words depleted like this?
Keep stretching you stupidity till it gets to its elastic limit.

There should be a full stop after "glory" because it should be the last word in that sentence, bibliophobic airhead.cheesy
Rantings of an obtuse wussbag.

It is "you are a second class citizen" and not "you are second class citizen".cheesy

It is "so opines" and not "opines", raccoon. cheesy
Manb1tch, your exhibition of foolery is second to none and I'll continue to entertain it not until you grow some sense, punk.

It is "a self-acclaimed" and not "self-acclaimed". cheesy
A 21st century retarded orangutan would always be so.
Your intellectual depth is so shallow and as empty as that of a wastebin with nothing inside.

You have contributed nothing meaningful in this forum and section with your hollow and vapid dead brain cell apart from constituting nuisance and going from a section to another to have an e-duel with any soul.

You are a fool, dawg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga, I'm Barcelona fans nemesis from now till they are thrashed tonight. cheesy
Same here. cheesy I can't wait to see them cry. Especially that immature Neymar.

I don't see Barcelona's defence withstanding the force from Juve's attack. I'm anticipating the best of Tevez and Morata. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
KingTom:

[size=40pt]How many titles have Madrid this season?[/size] grin grin grin
Na you teach me work ooo grin grin

Gbagaun!!! !!!! !! !! !!! !! !! !! !! !! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and who told dis shegoatic homosapien dat i injected my yeshua's giving lip? listen u bera fly away 4rm my territorial dominance or else i will scatter u 2 pieces n gv ur remains 2 ur ancestors which are dogs.

even ds thing here too dey showcase... grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
www .nairaland.com/victoriabee

There you have it guys, Victoriabee, the rat-faced emulsion-paint-coated flat-chested fleabag.cheesy
If she denies it isn't her picture, may she be struck by lightning. smiley
Cc:

Sveen/Dickk
Victoriabee( I am making good my threat)
Kingtom
DarkRebel666
AgapeCharis
Sweetorgasm
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tolzeal(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

How's Messi superior and Ronaldo inferior?. You're no madrista mister, be truthful to yourself. angry

Eh eh ..How well could i be truthfully. undecided undecided

Oh..I see , Ronad ??

Hahaha... i see you so obsessed about the folk.
There nothing i could really use to change the state .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Svenn(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2487715_screenshot20150606162535_png68c4da28ae7b3ca18df663db4ea59730

Please who can give name to this creature? I have sphinx in mind but I don't find it befitting enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Same here. cheesy I can't wait to see them cry. Especially that immature Neymar.

I don't see Barcelona's defence withstanding the force from Juve's attack. I'm anticipating the best of Tevez and Morata. cool

High five, boss. Together we shall torment and make a mockery of them at exactly 10pm tonight. Hihohihokikiki, laughing in Swahili. cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tolzeal(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na you teach me work ooo grin grin

Gbagaun!!! !!!! !! !! !!! !! !! !! !! !! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hahaha...KingTOm is bursted ......LOL grin cheesy
Me self see m oo...lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.