Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,175 members, 7,928,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3042297 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You dey complain gimme ,I be like match maker for ya half past four eye? grin
lol grin

I think say u get her antidote wink

Abi u dey fear Mrs Chima cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 17, 2015
tohpahz:

No i don't.. Went there for an experience last two months..
Kk. Where did you guys do your "experience" ??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 1:40am On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shattap ya lipsrsealed

K
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 17, 2015
elantraceey:

Come, you nor dey sleep? undecided
See this small pikin o. Your mates don dey chop for dream. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

One babe was telling a certain guy that he's got small kini but she hasn't seen it yet oo. Wonder where she got to know that from.
the certain guy should invite the babe to see the kini.. Abi undecided cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 1:42am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Kk. Where did you guys do your "experience" ??

National orthopedic hospital. Abakpa or abapa..

*think it's abakpa..
Know it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 17, 2015
tohpahz:

*think it's abakpa..
Know it?
Abakpa!!

And the memories comes flooding my mind. smiley

grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 1:43am On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
That makes it harder for ya small mind to comprehend.

You're going to attack it now - Bring it on hoe. grin

Bye Felicia!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Charis you mean?. wink
You, Charis and Truckie cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by elantraceey(f): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See this small pikin o. Your mates don dey chop for dream. undecided

Chai , you nor get old woman picture for your house again abi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Abakpa!!

And the memories comes flooding my mind. smiley

grin

Which memories shocked

Gba mu uku n'eze (kick my teeth (
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:

You stay in Lagos shey?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You've spoken well my brother but these psychos love sex more than you and I - our problem is that we are always fronting about it .

That's true. Having realized our vulnerabilities and that we're prone to initiate the first move they decided to lay back while acting like they aren't interested. Like we have to be very persuasive before they succumb and as if they're indulging to satisfy us, when in reality they were seriously on heat and would still be the ones to gossip about the man if he didn't hit it right. Don't know what babes take men for sha.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ronald dey wait you since. wink
You so much love Ronald, I'm suspecting you sha..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 17, 2015
tohpahz:

Which memories shocked

Gba mu uku n'eze (kick my teeth (
Hahaha
Those memories that'll make you smile so wide your ears will feel the edge of your lips. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:48am On Jun 17, 2015
Jarizod:
the certain guy should invite the babe to see the kini.. Abi undecided cheesy

Mrschima you heard it right. You want to see his kini? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 17, 2015
elantraceey:

Chai , you nor get old woman picture for your house again abi
See this small girl. My friend go sleep.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:

I'm innocent. I'm only purchasing my wares why Charis is ruining my market. embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 17, 2015
softysparky:

You so much love Ronald, I'm suspecting you sha..
Wetin dey worry this one?
Answer my question joor. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 17, 2015
DrAify sha! Her stealth mode no get part 2 grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 1:51am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha
Those memories that'll make you smile so wide your ears will feel the edge of your lips. cheesy

Tell mi na.. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:51am On Jun 17, 2015
tohpahz:

*think it's abakpa..
Know it?

It's in Abakpa junction Enugu. You stayed 2months in Enugu still didn't learn the city. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 1:53am On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's in Abakpa junction Enugu. You stayed 2months in Enugu still didn't learn the city. tongue

*covers face..

Was glued to books throughout the two months embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 17, 2015
tohpahz:

Tell mi na.. wink
Chai! I miss those days sha grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 1:54am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:

See tease sha. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 1:55am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Mumu what exactly did you miss?. The city or your 'containers'? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 17, 2015
tohpahz:

See tease sha. angry
tongue tongue
You enjoyed your stay in Enugu shey? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by elantraceey(f): 1:56am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See this small girl. My friend go sleep.

Why you nor go talk like this? undecided

When you don dey do wetin your papi dey you , you go loose respect nau.undecided angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 1:56am On Jun 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
tongue tongue
You enjoyed your stay in Enugu shey? smiley

Yeah.. my books and i.. we did cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cutehector(m): 1:57am On Jun 17, 2015
See tohpahz wey yarn say she wan sleep..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 1:58am On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Mrschima you heard it right. You want to see his kini? grin

You didn't answer my question.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Mumu what exactly did you miss?. The city or your 'containers'? grin
I miss the people I was bringing up to become the astronauts, Internet wizard, surgeon, world class architect etc of tomorrow. embarassed

Plus all other extras. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.