Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,174 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3063693 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Deejavuu(f): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

angry

Yimu!!

Why did you run lastnight undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Are you schooling?
Yeah.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by heeds2532(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why guys leave and abandon their women without any excuse

Nothing is as painful as been abandoned in a relationship without any tangible reason. You have an amazing relationship with a guy who so much love you greatly and never wished to be out of your reach for any reason. Things go down well with both of you until, suddenly when he took one foot out door and say good bye for no reason. http:///1fm6EMY
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Suxxman, I'm done watching it lipsrsealed

This season was Bullshit, nothing reasonable going on

Should i tell you what's going on or are you against spoilers? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:

Thank God

Please, dear, where do I download movies with my mobile phone?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
Thank God

um Try .fm. I have never downloaded a movie there, but i think you can.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
um Try .fm. I have never downloaded a movie there, but i think you can.
Aii, thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
Awww, thanks, sweet. smiley
You are welcome.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:

You are welcome.
Yeah. You in school?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
Yeah.
Wow. Course? School?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by slytubadth(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

And what will be my gain? Besides, thought you are looking for a wify she's there for you....kindly accept cheesy

She isn't lightskined.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
slytubadth:

She isn't lightskined.
I'm not light skinned either....
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by slytubadth(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

I'm not light skinned either....
And u think he likes u either?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:

Lol.... I wouldn't mind.

Definitely not against spoilers... I watch everything grin grin

Bullshit?? shocked shocked

Heard someone died lipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
slytubadth:

And u think he likes u either?
He is a dog and I'm a cat...we can't like ourselves
I replied according to the previous post
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
Thank God

Can you stand low quality movies/series? If yes, the http://www.o2tvseries.com is the ideal place for you. If not, quote me and I'd give you sites that would give you a run for your Data! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
RomanceLander:

LoL you're very funny. Are you a literature student? grin

Romancelander hope you are doing just fine?didn't hear from you, hence making an effort to bridge the gap...Just keep looking nice and keep putting them on hold cause I gat your back. grin
Pls whatsapp me 08033543480
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
suxxman:

Can you stand low quality movies/series? If yes, the http://www.o2tvseries.com is the ideal place for you. If not, quote me and I'd give you sites that would give you a run for your Data! grin
Thanks for this, but I love challenges. Bring it on. Thanks grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by joseph1832(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
suxxman:

I just quoted you. I use the site you mentioned and it looks okay on my mobile phone. Would like to know other sites where I can download movies.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by slytubadth(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
redgem:

He is a dog and I'm a cat...we can't like ourselves

I replied according to the previous post

ROFLM AO!

gringringringringringringringringrin

Did u just refer him as a Dog.

I must tell him tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
suxxman:

Lol.... I wouldn't mind.

Definitely not against spoilers... I watch everything grin grin

Bullshit?? shocked shocked

Heard someone died lipsrsealed
No one died lipsrsealed who told you that? grin oh it was vee! but that was in season 2. You remember vee, right? Red's Menace. She was hit by that bald old woman who escaped prison with the van, and i guess vee was escaping too.

Yes! So much bullshit angry.

Let's start with Daya. She gave birth to a baby girl..... should i continue? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by redgem(f): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
slytubadth:

ROFLM AO!
gringringringringringringringringrin
Did u just refer him as a Dog.
I must tell him tongue
He knows that already but I bet he's gonna deny it
Dogs and cats don't cross paths
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by slytubadth(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
No one died lipsrsealed who told you that? grin oh it was vee! but that was in season 2. You remember vee, right? Red's Menace. She was hit by that bald old woman who escaped prison with the van, and i guess vee was escaping too.

Let's start with Daya. She gave birth to a baby girl..... should i continue? tongue

Sorry! Which movie is this?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:

Vee? cry cry I somewhat loved her character.... That Shitty old woman undecided undecided undecided

Definitely continue cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'm already downloading Game of Thrones season 5 on the other site you sent me, and it's halfway now. Thanks. smiley

Oooh.... Okay then. Not yet done with GOT shaa..... Currently watching Sense8. Nice one.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by JoeCutie(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
suxxman:

Oooh.... Okay then. Not yet done with GOT shaa..... Currently watching Sense8. Nice one.
Suggest some badass movies or series you've watched?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
JoeCutie:
Suggest some badass movies or series you've watched?

Badass? Hmmmmmm.... Okay.....

Doctor Who,
the flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
the Following,
the Walking Dead,
GoT,
the Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Sherlock,
Suits
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black
Strike Back
Wayward Pines

Not watched all though.... But I recommend em.

(1) (2) (3) ... (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.