Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,661 members, 7,962,151 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3063530 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hmmm ure fast o, im still in season 1 though, i dnt like klaus's baby mama and i just dnt know why, hw can she b having feelings 4 Elijah? i hate her 4 dat.

Hayley's a bit'ch.... Certified.... You still starting sef.... You'd see how silly she really is in season two... Being Klaus' baby mama, having feelings for Elijah and yet married someone else? Stupid!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:

kiss
gud girl
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Any man who looks at an unclad boobs of a woman without touching is not a true son of his father.

- Pete edochie 1856BC cool
hehehehehehehehe u are free to touch naa cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Dimwit, you've got a score to settle with me? Your depleted vocabulary stock doesn't contain the word "orangutan"?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
Cos of that house boy? Be my guest, you know how our fight will end wink
How will it end? cheesy i am ready for u!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dimwit, you've got a score to settle with me? Your depleted vocabulary stock doesn't contain the word "orangutan"?
i gave up on you eons ago man cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
ipledge4:
i dont know,thats Why am Asking u
lol funny, u broke rule 1 to 10
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hmmmmm are u sure of what u saying or u just saying dis cos u guys are not good together**Ipledge is not uglyasfuvvk!!

You seem so certain he isn't even without an analysis (at least) to back up your claim.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ademoladeji(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
OMG im currently watching the originals, "klaus is just too good, i love him mehnnn!!! all he wants was to reclaim their empire. "i pray nting bad happens 2 him if nt i will just cry. "dis Rebekah of a sister and marcel are betrayals, ELijah is d best brother but i admire klaus men!!!!!!!!

Nick Klaus Michaelson... I just love him

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
How will it end? cheesy i am ready for u!!
I'll surely shine your kunja b4 we're done grin. Do u like harlem condoms? I have a house boy there that can buy them for me cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
i gave up on you eons ago man cheesy

Wait a minute...PervyByNature, right?grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tomfrench:
hehehehe...wow...after flying in the dream, you'll come back to your bed....then wake up and face reality grin grin
You and suxxman just dey beef me sha! grin

I can take you both on my next trip to miami next week to meet the kardashains cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Gbam! Barrister sweetorgasm.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I've never seen a lengthy ban as that of madam classy. Like 10years ban?. How many of us would be around here in 2025 nau. cheesy
ten years? shocked shocked
Meh, she probably deserved it. grin
ademoladeji:

Nick Klaus Michaelson... I just love him
HE is the boss, he is fearless, he is brave, he is a real man. "just dat those he loves are betrayals.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipledge4(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
thats funny grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehehe u are free to touch naa cheesy
But when it's flabby like moi-moi nkor? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
I'll surely shine your kunja b4 we're done grin. Do u like harlem condoms? I have a house boy there that can buy them for me cheesy
u dey mad? cheesy i like flesh to flesh undecided#onisokuso okunrin btw remember what u told me yesterday dat u will change!! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Wait a minute...PervyByNature, right?grin
Its Sinn.zu. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

I can take you both on my next trip to miami next week to meet the kardashains cool
Oh splendid!! I'll be looking forward to that grin
naijaboiy:

But when it's flabby like moi-moi nkor? cheesy
pack am together make d two become one cheesy cheesy abi u no sabi pack thinz wella?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
ipledge4:
mumu...I know...I was just telling u that am near Madison square garden

Fvck you! That's why you got banned. grin tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

I wouldn't just mind. Hope we'd move to Amsterdam right after that. Heard em tit'ties be really nice. cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Sinnzu:
Its Sinn.zu. cool

Very funny. Your signature gave you away. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
ipledge4:
thats funny grin grin
make she tell u wetin u do to deserve dat ban cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
suxxman:

Hayley's a bit'ch.... Certified.... You still starting sef.... You'd see how silly she really is in season two... Being Klaus' baby mama, having feelings for Elijah and yet married someone else? Stupid!
omg, smtimes i just wish dat d pregnancy shud b transefered 2 camille's womb. "herley is a destruction. "i hope she did nt cause klaus n elijah to got in a quarrel.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I've never seen a lengthy ban as that of madam classy. Like 10years ban?. How many of us would be around here in 2025 nau. cheesy

undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipledge4(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Like 7 of my monikers was banned Till 2025 grin...from Ipledge2.to Ipledge4...Thé missing Link Ipledge3.was ban Till 2025.this morning...mrlayih,mripledge all in 10 years imprisonment
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Even the "banner" will have grey hairs on her head. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
suxxman:

I wouldn't just mind. Hope we'd move to Amsterdam right after that. Heard em titties be really nice. cool
Sure!

We'll go for strolling at amsterdam and have siesta in the carribbeans.

Money talking cool

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ipledge4(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Fvck you! That's why you got banned. grin tongue
am coming to halem...give me your address grin... I go fvck d day light out of u
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Why's jacksparrow0712 in the background observing, this whole time

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.