Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,436 members, 7,894,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3015460 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Helooooo cheesy
Hi prettie!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Well quite true, though its hard to find someone actively participating in both worlds in our time.

Most times they start of in one and veer off into another world where they carve a niche for themselves. Esteem is relatively the peak these days, if we are to look at it critically from Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Self-actualization was key to the names you mentioned. Little wonder they could effectively manage both worlds.

Yeah, self-actualization, open-mindedness and unbridled curiosity.

Limiting one's self limits one's potentials
. A lawyer should be interested in computed networking, an engineer should embrace linguistics and a medical personnel shouldn't shy away from econometrics or philosophy.
One should be have basic understanding of all fields of study and only then would one be truly EDUCATED.smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
A time is coming when you'll be missing this kind of hard work. Trust me. smiley Enjoy it now while it lasts.

My supervisor then so pushed me that one day he gave me a brand new work to do as addition to my already completed work. It involved calculations I've never seen in my life. He gave me several formulas and asked me to go solve them and come back with values that same day. The kind of anger that suddenly took over me eehn. He noticed it and said "who you dey do face for? Come beat me na" It got me more annoyed! cheesy But wetin I go do? I just jejely left his office and guess what! I came back with answers THAT SAME DAY!

So, trust me when I say you can do it. wink

Lol.. Thanks a lot dear..

I'm already on it na.. can't Stop it now..

If na me them do wetin dem do u ehnnn.. i no sure say i go return dat day oo..I'd chill jare cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cruzeiro(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Leave her alone. A lady deserves that have an ego.
Nai.jaboiy should unfollow her; it's not by force.
Hey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. Thanks a lot dear..

I'm already on it na.. can't Stop it now..

If na me them do wetin dem do u ehnnn.. i no sure say i go return dat day oo..I'd chill jare cheesy
Hahaha! You for go do am walahi. grin
What's your project topic by the way?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
nigerianium:

Yeah, self-actualization, open-mindedness and unbridled curiosity.

Limiting one's self limits one's potentials
. A lawyer should be interested in computed networking, an engineer should embrace linguistics and a medical personnel shouldn't shy away from econometrics or philosophy.
One should be have basic understanding of all fields of study and only then would one be truly EDUCATED.smiley

How true! The sad thing is that we live in a time where things aren't seemingly easy. Well mostly in Africa though. We find situations where folks struggle all their lives at Maslow's ist level.

The need for air, drink, warmth, sex, sleep, food and shelter. With the latter three evading most like one trying to grab air. It doesn't take long before they settle for mediocrity.

Life now is tougher and though we all hope to hit that point of self-actualization or even get to the point of transcendence, only few would get to that level.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
kinglekan:

How true! The sad thing is that we live in a time where things aren't seemingly easy. Well mostly in Africa though. We find situations where folks struggle all their lives at Maslow's ist level.

The need for air, drink, warmth, sex, sleep, food and shelter. With the latter three evading most like one trying to grab air. It doesn't take long before they settle for mediocrity.

Life now is tougher and though we all hope to hit that point of self-actualization or even get to the point of transcendence, only few would get to that level.

At least we'd know we died trying and not for the lack of it.
There's nothing like predestination - there's only fate and man determines his fate.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
What's actually happening here?
2dice:
Everybody claiming Right online ... Mtcheww ... Where lordhugo ... Fulaboy ... sleekshuga ... Lagmostkuit ...Jacksparrow0712 ... Stephenqueen *might be in jail tho ... Kingtom
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
nigerianium:

There's nothing like predestination - there's only fate and man determines his fate.

Well true. smiley

Better to strive towards it, than to give up easily.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha! You for go do am walahi. grin
What's your project topic by the way?

Hehee..i no do.am oo..
old topic..
Extra marital relationship and it's implications on teenagers in agbamuzu bende lga..

New topic.
Family atmosphere and its effects on deviant youths(18-25) in agbamuzu bende lga..
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kingtom
Where art thou. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by GbengaJimoh(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Too many kids here
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
@ slimzjoe. grin grin grin

I gotta try nah
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Redgem how are you,tohpahz how are you too
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
tohpahz:

Hehee..i no do.am oo..
old topic..
Extra marital relationship and it's implications on teenagers in agbamuzu bende lga..

New topic.
Family atmosphere and its effects on deviant youths(18-25) in agbamuzu bende lga..
Looks like a topic that require some field work. Right?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
piicity:
Redgem how are you,tohpahz how are you too

Am okay dear. U??
Good Evening
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by tohpahz(f): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Looks like a topic that require some field work. Right?

Yeah it does.. and a lot of asking questions (some unnecessary ones)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
What's actually happening here?
d normal issh now ... oboy .. Wat is goood ??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
tohpahz:

Yeah it does.. and a lot of asking questions (some unnecessary ones)
I can imagine. grin
Kpele dear. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
I just dey oooo. Hope you don vote?
2dice:
d normal issh now ... oboy .. Wat is goood ??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
nigerianium:

There's nothing like predestination and man determines his fate. Interesting. I agree.

Most people saddle their perceived weakness and aspirations on the altar of destiny. Life is what one makes out of it and predestination is a creed which falls under mysticism talked about yesterday. Destiny is a phantasm and isn't actual. This we accede to.

Okay, but what often bemuses me is luck. There are instances where luck (and ill-luck) influenced ones fortune. Could a scenario where luck determined one's fortune be a permeation of destiny?. Can a person's fortune be their providence or it's just accidental?. Would be nice if you can throw light on this, mon virtuoso.
wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I just dey oooo. Hope you don vote?
na I didn't ... I no no who to vote for ... Like 4 of Dem be my n!gga
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lekinz wink wink
2dice:
na I didn't ... I no no who to vote for ... Like 4 of Dem be my n!gga
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by stephenqueen: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
2dice:
Everybody claiming Right online ... Mtcheww ... Where lordhugo ... Fulaboy ... sleekshuga ... Lagmostkuit ...Jacksparrow0712 ... Stephenqueen *might be in jail tho ... Kingtom
Baba I no dey prision oooo, me dey busy ni ooo.
How things oga mi
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wristwatch I replied your mail since morning.

Thought you had seen it.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wristwatch I replied your mail since morning.

Thought you had seen it.

Ah no dey see ur mail oo! Chai other people mail ah dey see am. Okay bro. How u dey?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FLAWLES(f): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
2dice:
I can't say ..don't put your hopes high..d song is by an upcoming this is actually his second single..but if it doesn't ... I will personal write you a love Poem tongue ... E don tey WEy i see such on Romance section ... Deal cheesy
.hahahahhahahahhahahahah,d guy no de comot fr upcoming?owke,i hear
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by FLAWLES(f): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
I guess he's just kdding smiley
.na em luck
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Ah no dey see ur mail oo! Chai other people mail ah dey see am. Okay bro. How u dey?

Nawa o!

I dey fine sha. What of you?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

Baba I no dey prision oooo, me dey busy ni ooo.
How things oga mi
tank God Jare ...u na boss now ...jamisi ur busy parole .. Hope money dey involve
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Lekinz wink wink
hmmn...let the best guy win ... Contest just be like Big Brother Africa ...ee no dey freak me kobo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.