Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (3008981 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I guess MizMyColi is catching some fun grin grin

cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
sweetorgasm:
is victoriabee really a bitch? im just asking

She's a bi-sexual dyke. Her previous moniker was Vickybee but she deactivated it

Check this thread and read the comment the pseudo-virgin made:

www.nairaland.com/2266446/4-important-joystick-questions-many

Borrussia:
So what's your ideal kinda dick. Straight or curve

Cc. cherryice
chiam55
Missclasssy
Prettythicksme
sinaj
vickybee
ggrin
rokiatu
ireneony

Vickybee:

None except big one. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It is impossible to "listen" to a (type-)written message, nincompoop. cheesy

It is "succinctly" and not "succintly", you dimwitted fleabag.

You a anorexic bulimic advanced-dementia-riddled twit!

You are nothing but a paid phallus-swallowing whòre who is bereft of even the intelligence of lower primates which isn't surprising for the offspring of marsupial-like progenitors.

You two-timing befuddled optically-cum-cerebrally-impaired rat-faced emulsion-paint-coated anorexic herpes-infected failed-laboratory-trial Alzheimer-depleted scumbag.
Says a dyslexic scumbag. cheesy
It's "You are a" not "You a".
I've written it times without number that you are a senile doltish simpleton with poor command of English Language but masking under big words to hide your folly. You are a depressed soul with no life outside the cyberspace.
You are beneath my class and I don't brag about my typo-eloquence unlike your braggadocio rants.
I know your brain cell is devoid of grey matter, orang-utan.

After I'm done pummelling you, your carcass would be fed to the vultures with heamorrhage all over your body.
Gay toad cheesy, are you done sucking cocck for a living?

You are nothing but a rotten goblin, leprachaun.
You are ugly and nothing can be done to your overbloated big lips, scum. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
MyColi thats an interesting dp, what are they to birth?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

You've scared madam Coli away, parrot. I was about dismantling you before that thread got locked. Don't let me start now. undecided
That moment when you hear a sissy threatening you.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She's a bi-sexual dyke. Her previous moniker was Vickybee but she deactivated it

Says an ugly gay dude, even an emoticon I used depicts that I wanted to answer his question.

Show where I wrote that I have had sex, dolt. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I've been very occupied miss. how have you been?
I've also replied what you sent me ✘
endeavour to check it out ✘

Awwwh, sorry.
Dear likewise here, [size=13pt]FEELS SO PLEASANT TO BE AT EASE[/size]!!

[size=14pt]Glory to God[/size], I am HEARTY and BREATHING.

How are you?

Super, have DONE SO!

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

yeah victoriabee is indeed an agramonious female monkey salvod 4rm d dungeons of pains of life.

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
That moment when you hear a sissy threatening you.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

cool
Have fun but you're not permitted to learn any bad line. cheesy

What's the idea behind your dp?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

angry
Kpa achara anya gi next time. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MizMyColi(f): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Have fun but you're not permitted to learn any bad line. cheesy

What's the idea behind your dp?

Liberty meets justicesmiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Liberty meets justicesmiley
Hmmmmmm
Can you be explicit a little? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Victoriabee, so you're this wicked. Had thought you are cool headed. wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Kpa achara anya gi next time. undecided

I just dey pity you. If I handle you ehh... undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

I just dey pity you. If I handle you ehh... undecided
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Mechie onu gi there! undecided Oya puo nuzor make I see better person. I don't have your time today.

Now, run along kid. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark, while it should be noted that I'm not against people recycling their bars sometimes as it's virtually impossible to come up with something fresh each time one joust with another, I'm against disqualifying one opponent based on that premise especially when his opponent recycles his too. But I'm totally against biting or stealing.

That said, you asked me to provide where you recycled some of your bars used on Dickk, well at the risk of sounding biased, i went digging and found a whole lot. Your duel with Cóogar was fraught with some lines you used on Dickk. Take a look:

TheSonOfMark:

You had to resort to stealing my lines, it shows you have no spine.

Not surprising though. Your mama menstruates even through her mouth when she burps. The delibilitating effects of getting screwed like monster cöcks. She performs so well she makes pörnstars seems like nuns.

Eugenics sure hasn't been a success- that cranially-underdeveloped , cerebral-matter-depleted retärds like you still criss-cross this terraforma attests to that.

Your immediate progenitors are so archaic that carbon-dating is used to judge their ages but alas! it failed with potassium-dating being the last restort.

You kind are made to retire to Museums of Natural history, where else would living fossils be laid to rut?

Dementia has its advantages though - you forget how idìotic you are.

With you around gays don't need asswipes.

You momma must be on oxytocin steriods, how else can we explain how her cùnt gets double-fisted to arm's length in road side sèx shows?
[/b]

TheSonOfMark:
You had to resort to stealing lines, it shows you have no spine. Not surprising though. Your mama menstruates even through her mouth when she burps. The debilitating effects of getting screwed in the ânus. She performs so well she makes pörn stars seems like nuns. Eugenics sure hasn't been a success- that cranially-underdeveloped , cerebral-matter-depleted retärds like you still criss-cross this terraforma attests to that. Your immediate progenitors are so archaic that carbon-dating is used to judge their ages but alas! it failed with potassium-dating being the last retort. You kind are made to retire to Museums of Natural history, where else would living fossils be laid to rut? Dementia has its advantages though - you forget how idìotic you are. With you around gays don't need asswipes- you'd gladly serve as a tissue paper. Your momma must be on oxytocin steriods, how else can we explain how her cùnt gets double-fisted to arm's length in road side sèx shows? [/b]

TheSonOfMark:

All rants riddled with similes. I elevated above your stratum, didn't you see me leave?

Oops! No? You were sucking cøcks behind docks, no attempts to duck the cocks behind the dock.

If cock-sucking was physics, you'd be EINSTEIN. Well, the RELATIVITY is a fact.
It's okay that you were diapers to hold your shit - and everthing that has been deposited in it.

Have you seen your mum today? The gynohumanoid should be busy getting knocked up in dark alleys. Even you know your away around her cervix better than a tamponcheesy

Her name should be EVE though- all of huMANity CAME through hercheesy.

TheSonOfMark:

First off; MONGOLOIDS are ASIANS while AFRICANS , on of which I am are NEGROIDS.

You see, you really should have repeated your first grade but a degenerate-cryogenized-revived nincompoop wouldn't know that, would he?wink

If retards had a colony, you would have made a dynasty.

The eclampsia-riddled pregnancy your mum had forced her to go into premature labour via Caesarian Section which. obviously deprived you of vitally important ante-uteral constituents hence resulting in the birthing of a dullard. You had to suckle a donkey's udder to survive and the immunologic-memory resident in the cast of cells obviously has made you a human-donkey, more like characters in the PERCY JACKSON MOVIE.

Your dad meanwhile had to screw dogs in fetish movies to pay for your neurological visits until his clock got bitten off , leaving your aged mum to get screwed in orgies while you continued with the family legacy of sucking dîcks for money.

[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/746#33937237

https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/741#33934790

There are many more, i couldn't quote them all. I don't have that time.

PS: I'm not against you or anyone recycling his bars SOMETIMES.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cherlene:

Awwwh, sorry.

How are you?

Super, have DONE SO!

Cherlene

Wow, so much stress just to type a single post. shocked

Anyway, Good afternoon Miss Cherlene.

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Victoriabee, so you're this wicked. Had thought you are cool headed. wink
Not to nitwits. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cherlene who's the writeup on your dp for?? grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hmmmmmm Can you be explicit a little? smiley
That's "statue of LIBERTY" kissing (meets) the "statue of JUSTICE."
Liberty kisses (meets) Justice.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
sinizia:
TheSonOfMark, while it should be noted that I'm not against people recycling their bars sometimes as it's virtually impossible to come up with something fresh each time one joust with another, I'm against disqualifying one opponent based on that premise especially when his opponent recycles his too. But I'm totally against biting or stealing.

That said, you asked me to provide where you recycled some of your bars used on Dickk, well at the risk of sounding biased, i went digging and found a whole lot. Your duel with Cóogar was fraught with some lines you used on Dickk. Take a look:

https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/746#33937237

https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/741#33934790

There are many more, i couldn't quote them all. I don't have that time.

PS: I'm not against you or anyone recycling his bars SOMETIMES.
You work with CIA?? grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheUmmah: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Son of mark? No retorts 4 the baby feminist?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
sinizia:

That's "statue of LIBERTY" kissing (meets) the "statue of JUSTICE."

Liberty kisses (meets) Justice.
Cleared. smiley

Gracia.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You work with CIA?? grin grin

LOL. No, i don't. gringrin

I was the brainchild of that duel, so i know all of Mark's and Colospor/Dickk's bars on that thread. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cherlene:

Awwwh, sorry.

How are you?

Super, have DONE SO!

Cherlene

•I didn't see anything.
so we are doing the couple stuff together right?

•I'm also doing great. I'm just watching some vids on Youtube. I'm also anticipating the champions league final taking place this evening. do you follow soccer? ✘
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Says a dyslexic scumbag. cheesy
It's "You are a" not "You a".
I've written it times without number that you are a senile doltish simpleton with poor command of English Language but masking under big words to hide your folly. You are a depressed soul with no life outside the cyberspace.
You are beneath my class and I don't brag about my typo-eloquence unlike your braggadocio rants.
I know your brain cell is devoid of grey matter, orang-utan.

It is "opines" and not "says" . You can only "say" with your voice but you can "opine" via text or (type-)format. cheesy

After I'm done pummelling you, your carcass would be fed to the vultures with heamorrhage[/b
all over your body.

It is "hemorrhage" and not "heamorrhage", you scavenging raccoon. cheesy

Gay toad cheesy, are you done sucking cocck for a living?

You are nothing but a rotten goblin, leprachaun.
You are ugly and nothing can be done to your overbloated[/b]big lips, scum. cheesy

It is "leprechaun" and not "leprechaun", you moronic skunk. cheesy

[b] It is "over-bloated" and not "over bloated", you dyslexic airhead. You remember what I taught you about the importance of hyphens last Sunday?cheesy

Your buffoonery 'amazes' me, dyke. It's no news that feminists are closet lesbians or bisexuals and it's no coincidence that they thrive more in climes where such hogwash are legalized.

You should be more concerned about the hag who molested you at age six. I bet your mouth knows its way around váginas than even tampons. cheesy

You deranged hermit. Sickly psychotic ramshackle-dwelling odiferous fleabag!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

Wow, so much stress just to type a single post. shocked

Anyway, Good afternoon Miss Cherlene.

Nwanyi nsogbu. Ona ike adiro agwu gi. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. No, i don't. gringrin

I was the brainchild of that duel, so i know all of Mark's and Colospor/Dickk's bars on that thread. grin
Tashaa.mania would probably not believe that! cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Not for nitwits. tongue
not to nitwits ✘ cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.