Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,939 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Unsolicited Messages From MTN And AIRTEL - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Unsolicited Messages From MTN And AIRTEL (1343 Views)

NCC Releases Short Codes To Stop Unsolicited SMS / How To Stop Unsolicited Messages From Mtn,airtel,glo, Others / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unsolicited Messages From MTN And AIRTEL by Tbillz(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
I never requested for any of the following messages but am been disturbed on daily basis with it, creating a mockery trend with it my bring about positive change.

Quote of the Day! It's not who you know, it's who knows you.To subscribe to amazing job tips from Phillips Consulting, text TIPS to 5031 or STOP to unsubscribe

AMAZING OFFER! Buy TalkMore100 TWICE today and Get One absolutely FREE. Dial *234*1O0# 2 TIMES NOW TO GET THE OFFER

With just N1000 recharge in a full month, you qualify for FREE life and hospitalization insurance on Airtel. Dial *259# to register now for Airtel Insurance.

Time is passing! 2349020282481, N500K cash from Airtel could become yours! Text FREE to 53370 now and increase your 10 points! It's FREE!

Which prophet anointed David as king?
A. Saul
B. Samuel
C. T.B. Joshua
Reply A, B or C to 20330
Reply LAST to 20330 for your last question

Get essential tips for your kids with Ruff.n.Tumble. Text Kids to 5021,N50/weekly for all your parenting needs, Text STOP to unsubscribe

Fitness is key to a healthy lifestyle. Text Medplus to 5021,N50/weekly for Medplus health and fitness tips,Text STOP to unsubscribe.

feel free to add yours if you have not deleted them out of anger. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: My Unsolicited Messages From MTN And AIRTEL by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol, so true
Re: My Unsolicited Messages From MTN And AIRTEL by Eofclub: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lol
Re: My Unsolicited Messages From MTN And AIRTEL by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
In fact it's so annoying... You send 'STOP' so you would stop receiving the messages and that's when they send more... I don't even bother reading them anymore; I delete immediately I receive them...
Re: My Unsolicited Messages From MTN And AIRTEL by menix(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Broz u dey complain?
Mine is like every 30mins..
I ve deleted notin less than 10 2day nd I ve extra 8 unread msg again...

(1) (Reply)

Ios 9 Data Recovery: Restore Lost Iphone Data After Ios 9 Upgrade / You Can Now Send Whatsapp Messages With Google Now / Current Price Of Gionee Elife Splus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.