Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) (29665 Views)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Nicolayom(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
sochima1989:
I don't like val plsss
by thr post we shall know dem..
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
MuguliciousMUGU.. This is hilarious grin
thats how we roll cheesy
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Nicklaus(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2015
MUMUest thread ever...
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:46am On Feb 14, 2015
Bisolarh:
Hahaha grin

And what if they don't happen ?
Its a constant thing now.
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:47am On Feb 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

ha!, they would happen na, konji is no respecter of any man.

In other news. Babe, your waist is very good. All i want is your waist...

You get past, but no future (manchester) you know what i mean? But you are looking good.
Systematic toasting grin
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 14, 2015
see scripture from the holy book of Valentine's
here: www.nairaland.com/2146116/must-see-
febuary-14th-passage
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by rukeh(f): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2015
One of the prophecies has come to pass grin Nepa just brought the light.
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by bank2k4real(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
this season of love, we appreciate great customers like you with a heartwarming message of love.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

Happy Valentine's Day...check my signature below for you val gift...
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by FredHandsome(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Bisolarh:
thanks sweet cheesy
Hmmm, you still thanked him after he said u have no 'future'? grin
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Elinob(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2015
It is true ooooooo
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by notoriousbabe: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2015
rukeh:
One of the prophecies has come to pass grin Nepa just brought the light.
and you were caught red handed doing touch your toes and shouting push harder grin
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by mecussey(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

ha!, they would happen na, konji is no respecter of any man.

In other news. Babe, your waist is very good. All i want is your waist...

You get past, but no future (manchester) you know what i mean? But you are looking good.

but she get bright future behind her
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by nidhish: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
The 5th point really surprised me. Oh My God that would be a mirricle that i would not wanna miss. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by donsmarte(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bisolarh:
thanks sweet cheesy
MUGU na wah 4 u o,after posting a thread abi na prophecy dat wil some happen,na women waist u dy interested,i guess u wil b a victim of ur post.
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by SenatorJames(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
1) many girls will get pregnant

2) there would be high demand for condoms, infact i see lots of condoms on the floor and on the road on the 15th

3) the hospitals in nigeria would be filled with girls coming for pregnancy test.

4) mr biggs, tantilizers and other eatries would make lots on money.

5) the sun would shine.

6) the hospitals in nigeria would be filled with guys coming for HIV test, STD and other diseases.

7) shakara would end.

8 ) i see lots of night club and cinemas making lots of money.

9) many guys bank account would become red as a result of too much spending on valentine day, infact their money would have finished.

10) i see nepa bringing the light and APC and PDP members still campaigning for the election.

These are all i can see for now.

Signed- current minister of women affairs.
....and some of us that didn't step out of our apartment today will be asking people after February 14th that please when is Valentine's day?
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Its a constant thing now.
abi now cheesy
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Defcon1:

Don't mind @Mugulicious,your future is bright enough for me and your past is too big to forget
only your present I'm not sure of

Don't ask me what that is wink
im asking now.. tel me wink
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Defcon1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bisolarh:
im asking now.. tel me wink
wow!
u really want to know? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.