Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,899 members, 7,909,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:21 AM

Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. (5051 Views)

Man Cooks Up Wife’s Placenta With Breakfast, Says It Tastes Like Bad Pork / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out / Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Hottestdaniel(m): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
Apparently there is a cooking book centered around using semen as a cooking ingredient. It is called Natural Harvest and it has been around since 2008. "The taste of semen is complex and dynamic," the cookbook maintains. "Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants." Free range.
Because Natural Harvest exists, a group of female friends were a little annoyed that there wasn't a cookbook utilizing naturally occurring feminine secretions. So an MD/PhD-enrolled student at the University of Wisconsin, set out to unlock the inner food-maker. Cecilia Westbrook hypothesized that because the vagina is lined with healthy bacteria, and micro-organisms, yogurt was the place to start.
We'll give the vaginal floor over to Janet Jay, who wrote about the cultivation for VICE's Motherboard:

Every vagina is home to hundreds of different types of bacteria and organisms. These organisms produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other substances that keep the vagina healthy. The dominant bacteria is called lactobacillus, which also happens to be what people sometimes use to culture milk, cheese, and yogurt.

Westbrook knew enough about the chemistry of the vagina to think that eating a batch of yogurt made from her ladyjuices would be good for her. The reason was probiotics—friendly bacteria that, when ingested, are believed to help in keeping our intestines healthy.
The "collection method" was done with a wooden spoon. [Westbrook] set up a positive control (made with actual yogurt as the starter culture) and a negative control (plain milk with nothing added), and combined her own home-made ingredient to the third batch of yogurt. Left overnight, the magic of biology created a respectably-sized bowl.

So how'd it taste? Westbrook reported that, "her first batch of yogurt tasted sour, tangy, and almost tingly on the tongue. She compared it to Indian yogurt, and ate it with some blueberries." What are you having for breakfast tomorrow? Are you practicing patriarchy, or having a bowl of feminine worship? PLS VISIT MY BLOG FOR OTHER UPDATES

SOURCE:http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/woman-makes-yogurt-from-her-vagina-says.html

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by temitemi1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Elslim: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
End time tinz...
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Airforce1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by sinaj(f): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
That is so disgusting! People are getting crazier with each passing year. I thought I've heard it all when I read something about a lady baking cakes mixed with breast milk, but this is by far the most " eww ". Yuck.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Airforce1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
undecided undecided

stalker
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Xsenga(f): 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
shocked
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by naturally: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ijekuje
Anyway, she's trying to promote entrepreneurship
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by sinaj(f): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:

stalker
doooor!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
sinaj:
doooor!!!

meaning? undecided
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Trinxie(f): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
shocked na wa oo
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nneka123 ...what do you think we can do to save all these crazy people? cheesy
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Gmajor(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
how exactly did she extract her main ingredient ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chai!! Abasi mmi mbok undecided
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by hahn(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
My wife must learn to do this. I can't seem to get enough of her juice grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
shocked shocked *falls from tomato tree*
Really?! :/ :/
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by jingh(f): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
the gods are crazy
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
I see a future where....

This will be sold in the market undecided
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oyinbos inventing rubbish since 97580BC undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by OASTITE: 1:34am On Feb 13, 2015
undecided Well, the best things in life are gotten freely..undecided
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by axortedbabe(f): 3:40am On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Nneka123 ...what do you think we can do to save all these crazy people? cheesy
guy abeg wetin dis nneka123 do u,abi na obsession..
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Xionez(m): 3:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Wait first.....wait wait wait....wait na.

So if I come buy the yogurt, does it mean I am indirectly giving her head?!

I like that....Prostitution on another level!

And who they hell should be angry that there is no cookbook utilizing "natural female secretion"....You don't see men getting mad over our "natural male secretion" not being added to cookbooks. The thought of being milked like an industrial cow is frightening.

Ya'all ladies need to take a chill pill.
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by cococandy(f): 5:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Ewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by jnrbayano(m): 5:52am On Feb 13, 2015
Ovokoooooooooooo!!!!!shocked

*covers eyes mouth nose*
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by cococandy(f): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Oya where are those in support of swallowing genital fluids ? Make una come see refined one.

50calibre what say you? grin
Hope it won't put you off

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by ramdris(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Is it now available in the marts? Wanna get it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by icebebe(f): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Gmajor:
how exactly did she extract her main ingredient ?
she squeezed her puna to extract it,jus d same way we squeeze oranges to extract d juice grin grin wit dis few point of mine I hope u undstnd?
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Masterclass32: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2015
End-time foolishness
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
guy abeg wetin dis nneka123 do u,abi na obsession..
Thank you for admitting you've been stalking us. We'll henceforth put more effort into watching our backs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by axortedbabe(f): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Thank you for admitting you've been stalking us. We'll henceforth put more effort into watching our backs.
u always cross my path whenever am here to buy land,that was hw i noticed u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Peter Okoye Builds Multi-million Naira Beverage Company / Check Out These Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo's New Girlfriend. / Ice Prince Rocks His Light-up Shoes At The Nigerian Entertainment Awards - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.