Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (9991 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
blank:
I have a question. If it is near the airport, won't the sound of airport activities like planes taking off and landing till late at night, make the place too noisy to live in?

I find the noise of jets nurturing.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by NaijaFutbol: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Need plots for a football pitch in coal city grin

Royal Palm FC, est 2016...following closely

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Meringe:
I know that govt stopped giving titles to land 100 or more than that to river aftermath 2013 flooding. Oga spider , please verify this, I'm interested in this project.

You mean building approvals for lands very near to rivers? Maybe in riverine states but I have not heard of it in Enugu state. Besides this land falls under the jurisdiction of my local government and I can assure you that we have many homes very close to rivers without any case of flooding, so far. This is not a major river.

Another thing is that there is always a reasonable distance allowable in estate survey plans which gives consideration for homes in survey plans. Surveyors are aware of this as a requirement before their survey plans could be approved by their council.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Goodnuel: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
I know that area... A very calm area. That road from Caritas leads straight to OYE Market.. Right??
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
blank:
I have a question. If it is near the airport, won't the sound of airport activities like planes taking off and landing till late at night, make the place too noisy to live in?

No, although this community is near the airport town of Emene Enugu, there is a big distance between this land and the airport. Two universities are between this location and the airport. Actually two villages separate the towns, Amorji and Ugwuomu Nike.

The only reason I always factor the airport into the advantages for this land is the possibility of an increased pace of this area developing due to the international airport, planned cargo terminal and dry dock which will catapult the whole area into one huge frenzy of development. This will work well for this location as roads, light and other amenities will be easier to obtain.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Goodnuel:
I know that area... A very calm area. That road from Caritas leads straight to OYE Market.. Right??

Yes, you enter through Oye market in Emene Enugu.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Goodnuel: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:

Yes, you enter through Oye market in Emene Enugu.
Ohk... Nice job. Welldone.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
10 mins from here is my village.

the dull deputy gov of Enugu is from there
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Meringe(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:

You mean building approvals for lands very near to rivers? Maybe in riverine states but I have not heard of it in Enugu state. Besides this land falls under the jurisdiction of my local government and I can assure you that we have many homes very close to rivers without any case of flooding, so far. This is not a major river.

Another thing is that there is always a reasonable distance allowable in estate survey plans which gives consideration for homes in survey plans. Surveyors are aware of this as a requirement before their survey plans could be approved by their council.
Abia State is a not riverine state but my friends application for cof was not approved even when he tried to rub their palms. Check well.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Meringe:

Abia State is a not riverine state but my friends application for cof was not approved even when he tried to rub their palms. Check well.

Yes, especially if he is anywhere near Imo river which borders Abia state. But still, did you see how many houses built near Imo river from the PH end which is twenty times the size of this river? Even if I don't build houses close to the river, I will like to own the lands, and the tons of free sand.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Meringe(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:

Yes, especially if he is anywhere near Imo river which borders Abia state. But still, did you see how many houses built near Imo river from the PH end which is twenty times the size of this river? Even if I don't build houses close to the river, I will like to own the lands, and the tons of free sand.
Nevertheless, I'm interested.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Meringe:

Nevertheless, I'm interested.

Welcome, lets make this a huge success.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by PHfinest(m): 1:33am On Feb 14, 2015
I'm here too.
Will we see a map like the previous?
Will there be different sizes?

What of actual distance from airport, univs, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by shinaboy: 1:52am On Feb 14, 2015
I am interested in this project but I am from the south west. Do you think that will be problem?
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 14, 2015
shinaboy:
I am interested in this project but I am from the south west. Do you think that will be problem?

I asked before as this is important to me too. He said no worries.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Edus92: 4:50am On Feb 14, 2015
I am interested and will be needing about five plots close to the front entrance to the Estate.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2015
PHfinest:
I'm here too.
Will we see a map like the previous?
Will there be different sizes?

What of actual distance from airport, univs, etc.

I am talking to a surveyor to work out the finer details of the land and property thus prepare a survey plan. I will like to design this land myself, taking care to put roads and other amenities where I want them. As soon as we are ready with a sketch, I will upload it.
I am not sure of the actual distance from the airport but I will check next time I drive to the place. Thanks and hoping we do a successful business together this time around.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2015
shinaboy:
CityNG:

I asked before as this is important to me too. He said no worries.

No worries whatsoever.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by whirlwind7(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2015
spyder880:

I am talking to a surveyor to work out the finer details of the land and property thus prepare a survey plan. I will like to design this land myself, taking care to put roads and other amenities where I want them. As soon as we are ready with a sketch, I will upload it.
I am not sure of the actual distance from the airport but I will check next time I drive to the place. Thanks and hoping we do a successful business together this time around.

Kindly make the plots a bit substantial wink. I get tired of the 100ft x 50ft that is common in the SE

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
whirlwind7:

Kindly make the plots a bit substantial wink. I get tired of the 100ft x 50ft that is common in the SE

Confirm!

At a minimum it should be 60X120. Even 75X150.

5 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Edus92: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please how close is this site to Innoson Plastic Industry at Emene
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Edus92:
Please how close is this site to Innoson Plastic Industry at Emene

From Innoson to Oye Emene is about 10 minutes, so we can add it to the 30 minutes average it will take from Oye to this land because of the untarred road. On a straight tarred road, 10 minutes at most.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Following @engineer spyder880.... wink

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Rapidx: 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is interesting. Watching in 3D.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rapidx:
This is interesting. Watching in 3D.

Welcome, still on investigative mode, more verifications planned for this evening.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by tranxo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
spyder880:

Welcome, still on investigative mode, more verifications planned for this evening.
must one build after buying?
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
tranxo:
must one build after buying?

No, we are yet to arrive at all the conditions for purchase and ownership, what I want to do is to make it easier for everyone that wants to build to do so easily.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Rapidx: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
spyder880:

No, we are yet to arrive at all the conditions for purchase and ownership, what I want to do is to make it easier for everyone that wants to build to do so easily.
Building must not be by force, I believe. But, can anyone who wishes to build do so after all the conditions for purchase and ownership are negotiated and payment made?
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by spyder880(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rapidx:

Building must not be by force, I believe. But, can anyone who wishes to build do so after all the conditions for purchase and ownership are negotiated and payment made?

Of course.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
spyder880:

Of course.

Consider that some may not like to have no time limit set on building causing them to live next to open land for years with the issues that this causes.
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Rapidx: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
spyder880:

Of course.

Thanks
Re: Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2015
I am interested and any discount for someone buying 2 plots. Moreover what is the measurement, please I will appreciate if you can try as much as possible to see that this land is free from any issue with either the Local or State government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ikorodu Is The Future For Investors. (must Read) / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex With Attached BQ / Suntec Concept....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.